Alalha: Al Lat

Al Lat

Empress of the Arabian Earth

Goddess of the Earth, Wisdom & Warfare

Daughter of Fada & Ard

Sacred Animal: Lioness

(Earth Purview) Goddess of the Earth: Gaiakinesis: Al Lat is the Goddess & the Embodiment of the Earth. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of the Earth, Al Lat has gaiascience, gaiapotence, can create, shape, & can manipulate the earth, the solid surface of a planet that is not permanently submerged in water, and everything on/connected to it, including all the aspects of the earth, from the purely physical ones and also mythical/conceptual ones.

(Almighty Purview) Goddess of Wisdom: Sophiakinesis: Al Lat is the Goddess & the Embodiment of Wisdom. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of Wisdom, Al Lat has sophiascience, sophiapotence, can create, shape & can manipulate all Wisdom, they can be very wise & insert new wisdom into the universe that becomes established fact and reality, or destroy it to do the opposite.

(War Purview) Goddess of Warfare: Polemokinesis: Al Lat is the Goddess & the Embodiment of Warfare. As the Goddess & the Embodiment with the Purview of Warfare, Al Lat has polemoscience, polemopotence & to manipulate all forms of conflict including mental, physical, spiritual and conceptual ones, regardless of the area and numbers involved, control how they progress and draw power both from the conflict alone as well as the dying. They are, naturally, extremely skilled in all forms of fighting, weapons, and both strategy and tactics as well as statistics of war.