Chapter Fifteen

Gage

I look down and watch her sleep, she looks so peaceful and at rest. I run my finger down her cheek and she shifts positions. Those beautiful eyes open and a smile appears on her face. "I missed you so much Gage" she whispers.

"I missed you Quinn, you have no idea how good it feels to have you back," I say as I move a strand from her face to behind her ear. She snuggles her head into my hand and I just hold her. It's all I've wanted, was to just hold her.

"I'm back for good Gage, I promise I'm never leaving you again," she says before she sits up and looks me in the eyes. Something comes over me as I watch her lips move. Before I know it I kiss her with everything inside of me. The guilt, the happiness and the love. It feels like all the emotions ive been carrying around just coming crashing down. She kisses me back with the same passion. I run my hands down her body taking in every curve. She used to feel like a skeleton in my arms but now she feels fuller, her hips and waist are curvy and it awakes my cock. I grab her and place her on my lap with her legs over mine. We just devour each other for what feels like forever, it's like we are re-discovering each other's body again. She runs her hands under my shirt and over my stomach up to my chest. She start's rocking herself on my cock and it's driving me insane. All I want to do is fuck her but I want to go slow. I have no idea what she's gone through and I don't want to set something off. But she grinds harder on me and I slowly lose my control. I grab her firmly and pull her hair from the base of her neck. She lets out a moan indicating this is what she wants. She wants this hard and rough and I'm happy to oblige.

I flip her so she's on her back and I lay on top of her. I grab her hands and place them above her head, holding her down so I can show her what she's missed. I break our kiss and look down at her, I pull my switchblade from my back pocket and start cutting her clothes off "Still using that thing huh?" she says with a cheeky grin.

"Oh you know it" I say with the same smile. We did always match each others crazy. Once her clothes have been discarded I waste no time sucking her nipples into my mouth, they look so much fuller. She lets out a whine and begins to squirm underneath me. I reinforce my grip showing her who's in charge as I work my way down her body leaving marks in the process. I make sure to leave them almost bleeding so she'll remember who owns her. She may have gone missing for three years but it never changed the fact that Quinn is mine and she will always be mine. She moans and flexes her hips every time bite rubbing on my cock that feels like it's about to explode. I wrap her legs around my waist and lift her off the couch. I kiss her again and start making our way up to the bedroom without breaking our lip's seal. I make it to the top of the stairs and find the first room available. I throw her onto the bed and she gives me a wild smile. I stand in front of her at the end of the bed as she approaches me on her knees. She stops in front of me and pushes her chest out giving me a full view of her body. She approaches and works her hands over my body slowly and starts taking off my top. She then works her way down to my pants and unzips them slowly giving me a cheeky grin. She knows how to test my patience. I take back the control and push her back onto the bed, her hair spans out like a halo above her. Her eyes are wild and full of passion and that smile is something else. Wasting no time I work my fingers around her cunt until she's begging for me insert them. When I feel like she's ready I plunge two fingers into her and she lets out a moan. She is so fucking tight, I don't think ill last long at all.

I climb further up her body and taste her lips, our tongues swirl together as she nips at my bottom lip eliciting moans from me. I line my cock up and plunge into her so our hips clash together. We both let out a sigh and moan as I still and feel her insides clench around me. I waste no time in fucking her, her moans increase and she starts pushing her hips lower so I hit her deeper. Grabbing her hair I pull it back exposing her neck as I start biting her skin leaving red marks with little red dots in them. I can't even think as I pound into her, I can feel my release getting closer but I want her to finish first before I take what I've been waiting for. I pull her head forward and start kissing her again, I move one my hands down to her clit and start rubbing in circles and she starts bucking her hips telling me she's on the edge. I can feel her nails cutting into my back as she drags them up and down my back. I start pounding her harder and she lets out a cry as I feel her release all over my cock, her walls clench around me I can no longer hold back as I let go and fill her. It feels like everything inside of me just comes out with that load and I roll over pulling her so she rests on my chest.

"I love you so much, Quinn"

"I love you too Gage, I'm never letting you go again" she whispers as she looks up at me. She places a gentle kiss on my lips and puts her head directly in the centre of my chest. I lay there and run my fingers through her hair as I take in this moment. I've waited three years for this, three years of misery and anger. Three years of trying to find her and like a fucking miracle she's back in my arms. I don't even care at this point what happened to her. All I care about is keeping her forever. We lay there and I feel her breathing and heart rate slow. Looking down at her I notice the sheets on the bed. We're in the spare room, the room where Paige stayed. Her scent hits me out of nowhere as I look around the rest of the room and see a joint on the bedside table along with a lighter.

She's gone now.

I grab the joint and light it up inhaling the sweet bud. I need to forget. I need to move on.

She's gone and it's my fault.

I take in the high as I block out the guilt and sadness of what happened. If I'm ever going to have a chance of making things work with Quinn then I have to forget..