Clayton

It's done.

She's gone.

Now I can get Quinn back. I know what a monster Alec is and I don't know whether our little princess will survive or not. I watch as Alec's muscles pick Paige up and carry her out of the house. She looks so small and weak. She's done damage to her head so the guys went into town to get the doc. Alec said he would be coming for her and I had to be prepared for when he did, turns out today was the day. In a way I'm glad the guys aren't here to see this but when they get back it will kill them. 

But it's for Quinn, I need my sister back. We need our sister back. I watch them carry her to the large black range rovers parked outside. Alec sits in the back with Paige's head lying on his lap. He brushes hair away from her face and I want to gut him. Everything in me is screaming to fight these fuckers and take her back and hide her away forever but Alec was clear. Hand her over and Quinn comes home in one piece. I chose not to tell the guys because I knew they would never go for it. They don't understand how important Quinn is to me. Even Dax doesn't understand. Him and Quinn and close but not as close as we are. When shit hit the fan at home Quinn would patch me up every time my sperm donor beat me. She is younger than us but she always played the big sister role.

I watch the taillights drive away and disappear into the darkness. I should feel happy and excited, Quinn will be home. But something keeps nagging me not to let him take her. I take a step forward ready to run after her but it's no use. She's Alec's now.