Chapter Nine

"Wakey wakey bitch" is all I hear before I feel something sharp in my neck, I hiss at contact and my eyes fly open. I had finally drifted off and now the three dickheads are back, I look up to see all three of them looming over me. One has an empty syringe in his hand and he's flashing a toothy grin. Great they're drugging me. Again. But something doesn't feel right, I don't feel sleepy but my body does.

"It's a paralyser, you ain't going to be able kick up a fight with this stuff in your system" dickhead two speaks up. "The boss wants to have some fun with you today" In under a few seconds my body is numb, I can't feel a thing from my neck down. One of them picks me up and I hang in his arms like a doll as I'm blindfolded and carried out of the cell. I can't do a single thing, that means they have plans for me.

I'm carried somewhere and put down on what I assume is some sort of table. The blindfold is removed and the first thing I see is the lightbulb hanging above me again. I see them move around me but I can't feel what they're doing. I hear a door bang and I can guarantee you I know who that is.

"Hello Paige, how did you sleep?" his condensing voice comes through and then his fat head comes into view.

"Fuck you" I spit out the best I can but it comes out slurred.

"Ah that would be the paralyser, you won't be able to say a word soon so I'd get anything off your chest now," Alec says as he plays with a strand of my black hair. My skin crawls and all I want to do is move away but I can't, I physically can't.

"To reiterate, fuck you," I say as I feel tears threaten their way up. They've taken my control away, they've taken my body. I can't, I can't do this, not again.

"That's too bad Paige, I was hoping you would say something sentimental" Alec sighs as he examines me from head to toe, he moves out of my field of vision and my heart rate spikes. "Get her clothes off and put her collar on" I hear him order and like a dog to its owner they all surround me and start undressing me. I try to scream and shout but all that comes out is a gargled mess of words. I can't feel their hands but I can feel their gaze as they remove my clothes, I feel exposed. I feel vulnerable, I feel like I want to vomit, I want to cut off each of their hands. I want to feel their bones break, I want to hear them scream. I try to keep my gaze focused on the ceiling as I see one of them carrying a collar, it's a silver metal collar with a tag on it. I can't see what's engraved on it but I assume it's something about me being their pet.

"Now, like I mentioned you'll be getting special treatment, Paige. This collar lets our lovely guards know that you can be used, they can do anything they want with you and if you fight back then there will be consequences" Alec states

I can't even say anything all I can do is watch as the guards examine my body, I can see one of them playing with my breasts from the corner of my vision so that means the other two must be down near my bottom half. I see Alec step up and rake his gaze down my body.

"Aiden said you had a good body, he also said you had nice little tight holes to play with"

Oh god, I'm going to puke. I don't want to think of those memories, I don't want to rember the way he used my body while I layed there screaming and crying, fighting to get him off me. He always liked that I was tight, he used to say it reminded him of fucking a virgin. It reminded him of the first time he fucked his girlfriend.

"She was always tight, I wonder if that's changed? Since you know, she's fucking the roulette brothers and their little sidekick. I bet her cunt is all stretched out now" his voice sounds through the room.

"Well, there's only one way to check that," Alec says as his face appears above mine. He has a sinister smile on his face and his eyes are alive with pleasure. "Aiden, you can do the honours"

I see Aiden appear next to Alec as he raises two fingers for me to see, he then disappears to my bottom half and I can take a good guess as to what he's about to do. I try to move, I try to fight, I try to say something. But nothing. I can't fight, I cant yell and scream this time.

"Well would you look at that, she's still tight like the day I took her virginity," Aiden says with a laugh "She's wet as well, I mean she was always fucked up so I'm not surprised she's getting off on this"

Alec tilts his head and looks at me, he raises two fingers like Aiden and disappears "Oh fuck that cunt is going to be heaven to destroy. Tell me, Paige, does this turn you one? Do you like being used like a good little pet" he says with that annoying baby voice you use on a puppy. I try so hard to say something, to bite back but all that comes out is grunts and moans. "What about her ass, did you ever take that?"

"Nah she was always a pussy, I tried but she would kick me in the balls," Aiden says with an angry tone. Damn right I kicked him, he fucking deserved it.

"Hmmm, well we need that hole ready to go. Go grab the plugs and get her ready. Don't use lube, she needs a reminder of who's in charge here" Alec orders someone.

No, no, no, this isn't happening.

This is just a nightmare, it's not real.

But it becomes too real when I see the large black butt plug held up in front of my face by one of the guards.