Chapter Twelve

Frederico (Rico)

Is she really that amazing? This red rose killer. I've heard stories about her work, but standing here and looking down at her I don't see a ruthless, bloodthirsty killer. I see broken women. A woman who has given up.

She is beautiful, with long black hair and skin covered in intricate black floral designs. Her body has a natural hourglass figure and I imagine with a bit of fat on her it would create curves that I could hold onto as I fuck her from behind.

I'm nothing like my boss, every time I have come through here and watched him pick out a new girl it makes me sick. Even though I've been doing this for years, it never gets easier. I know what happens to these girls and I wish I could save each and every one that I pass but I'm just a personal assistant to this jackass. He pays me well and is generous compared to the way he treats his other assistants so I'm thankful for that. Considering I have a mile-long record I could never get a real job so I worked my way up the ranks and here I am today, watching this beautiful, broken little bird. I know he wants her and he's going to try everything he can. There's something about her though. Something that's pulling me in. I want to feel her skin and what the ridges of her scars feel like, I want to know her. I want to know her thoughts, and what runs through her head. I want to see what a killer she really is. See the tormented work she creates, the satisfaction and revenge she inflicts on her victims.

Paige

I must have passed out hard because as I open my eyes I see that lightbulb above my head again. I can feel everything and I can feel that I'm strapped down again, but this time something feels different. My legs are spread apart and strapped so I can't close them. I can feel the panic start to set in as I realise what is going to happen. "Bout time, she's awake" I hear from somewhere in the room, it's dickhead one I think.

"Well good morning Paige, you must have been very tired because you slept like a rock. Good thing too, cause you're going to need that energy" Alec's voice rings through my head.

"Well if you shut off the fucking lights once in a while I may be able to sleep more" I finally speak up, so far I haven't been able to say a word, locked in this box full of fear. But I'm done now. I have to keep fighting.

"What was that?" he says as his face appears above mine, he has that charming smile all the girls used to fall for. I wonder if they knew how sick he really was.

"I said. If you shut off the fucking lights I could get more sleep!" I shout, finding the red rose killer's voice again.

"You see, I don't really care for your comfort Paige. Aiden, it's your turn" Alec says before he disappears from my view.

"You have no idea how long I have waited for this bitch. I can finally finish what I started" I hear his voice from somewhere near my feet. I then feel the table shift from the weight of him climbing on top of me. I feel someone behind me remove the straps keeping my head still. I don't want to look, I don't want to move my head. I can't. But Aiden takes the decision away, the person behind me grabs my hair and tips my head forward so I have a full view of myself lying naked with Aiden straddling me. It's a sight I've seen before but I can't fight this time. "Fuck I forgot how pretty this pussy was. All I wanted to do was fuck you but you just couldn't hold still, could you? You had to fight it because that's who you are Paige, you fight everybody who just wants to make you feel good" I will kill him. I will make him suffer. I will survive this. I will get my revenge.

I feel his slimy fingers run up and down my legs and towards my cunt, he runs his fingers over my lips and spreads them, exposing my hole.

All I want to do is vomit, cut his fingers off and shove them down his throat.

He then shoves two fingers into me and I cry out from the pain.

Why, why me? Why is this happening again?

His fingers move around inside of me, scraping my insides

Make it stop, make it stop.

"God you're still so fucking tight, I'm not going to last long" Aiden's voice rings out, but it's muffled as I watch him play with me. He removes his fingers and his hands move to the belt on his waist. All I can do is shut my eyes and take myself away from here. "Open your eyes Paige or I'm going to make this worse for you" I open my eyes out of fear. He unbuckles his belt and unzips his pants. All I can do is watch as he pulls out his cock. It's large and veiny, surrounded by hairy pubes. It will hurt, I already know that. I know he's going to make it hurt, he's going to make me bleed. As he approaches my hole I stare at his face, I can't watch it.

He thrusts into me hard and I cry out again as I feel my insides tear apart

Oh god, this is happening again, how did I let this happen

He keeps thrusting at a brutal pace as I try to drown out the sounds of his balls hitting me as he drives into me. I can feel myself getting wetter, but it's not from arousal.

I'm bleeding, he made me bleed.

"Oh look at that, it's like I'm fucking you for the first time again. Do you remember that Paige? Our first time together under that bridge. You bled so nicely just like the good little virgin you were"

That day, was my first time. It should have been romantic and gentle. But it was forced, hard and rough. I was used for his pleasure. I rember laying there with blood between my thighs as he zipped his pants up and walked away.

He keeps thrusting as I take myself to another place, I keep my eyes open. Watching his facial expression as he uses me. He grunts over and over as he destroys me again. I watch it happen but I can't feel it anymore. It's like a movie playing right in front of me and I can't interact. All I can do is watch.

I don't think I'll survive this again...