Lucy Bronze x Reader (53)

Start from the beginning

"Come over here and ride my thigh, Luce."

Lucy paused, her breath now even more shaky against her cheek. She wanted to get off and hadn't in that week as she'd been so focussed on YFN's orgasm. That was enough for her most of the time, however YFN knew she was getting needy.

"I..." Lucy wanted to, she could hear it in her voice, but it had taken so long to get her to the stage where she'd be comfortable doing something like that. She wasn't used to it being just about her, nor being in such a vulnerable position. They'd worked her into enjoying her fingers inside of her, but it was always dependent on how confident she felt.

"Lucia," she whispered near her ear. "I can feel how desperate you are." She breathed into her ear and bit the lobe.

Lucy's body was fully trembling at this point. "O...kay. I'm coming."

YFN was excited. She spread her legs and watched as her athlete of a girlfriend strode around the couch, completely naked besides the clear framed lenses she wore. YFN never knew where to look. Her thighs muscles contracting as she walked, her bare core, those little v lines, the abs she worked so hard for, her excited tits, bulging biceps, strong shoulders, pulsating neck, her beautiful face.

YFN was almost more nervous than Lucy. She grabbed the hem of her shorts and pulled it up as Lucy hesitantly straddled her thigh. She took her glasses off and put them beside the pair on the couch and leant in to her girlfriend.

"I've never done this before..."

"I know Luce." Neither had she, but she wasn't about to say that. "Just... use my thigh."

Lucy ducked her head shyly next to her own and began to grind, YFN feeling the wetness of her body coating her skin. Fuck it was sexy.

"Find that good spot and work it, Luce." She said as she lifted her thigh into her more. Lucy groaned and her grinding picked up. The way her hips moved was fucking unreal. It was so sexy that YFN was worried she'd come just from watching her. "That's it... yeah Luce that's it..."

Lucy's pace picked up as she gained confidence, YFN making sure to encourage her along the way.

So that she'd keep momentum, YFN leant forwards and look her nipple into her mouth again, sucking while her free hand played. Lucy whimpered as she rode, one hand cradling the back of her head and the other gripping the couch like a vice.

"F...fuck...don't stop little one."

Her jaw was sore but there was no way she'd stop. Lucy became more vocal as she worked herself closer, YFN slowly increasing the pressure of her thigh on her.

"Ohmygod..." she whimpered out, close to the edge. She leant down and pulled the Australian's head from her nipple to kiss her, opened mouthed and heavy. YFN whined into it, her tongue practically being fucked by Lucy's.

Lucy pulled her mouth away and whispered against her lips desperately. "I love you so much, you have no idea. I'd do anything for you. I'm yours."

Her lips crashed into her own again. Only when she was right on the very edge, her body desperately chasing that high of her clit against her thigh, did she stop kissing her as she came with a cry into the shoulder. Shy Lucy. Her body shuddered above her as she rode that wave down, YFN encouraging her and stroking her and kissing wherever she could.

She assumed Lucy would be done, that she would take that and then they'd laugh and flirt and have dinner, but no. Lucy had just begun. She moved her way down near her ankle and bent down on all fours, licking the orgasm from her thigh. It was the sexiest fucking thing YFN had ever seen. Suddenly, she was desperate to be touched.