#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the town of Qaffin in Tulkarm

#Urgent |  Hezbollah: We mourn the martyr fighter Muhammad Nayef Hammoud, from Beit Lev in southern Lebanon, who rose as a martyr on the road to Jerusalem.

#Urgent |  Red Crescent: 7 martyrs arrived at Al Amal Hospital in Khan Yunis, in addition to 9 injuries as a result of the Zionist bombing.

#Urgent |  Military spokesman for the Yemeni Armed Forces: We targeted an American commercial ship with a number of missiles and achieved direct hits.

#Follow |  Military spokesman for the Yemeni Armed Forces: The American commercial ship was heading to the ports of occupied Palestine

#Follow |  Statement issued by the Yemeni Armed Forces:

In the name of God, the most gracious, the most merciful
God Almighty said: {And whoever defends himself after his oppression, then I will grant you protection from the way that is upon them.} God Almighty has spoken the truth.

A victory for the oppression of the Palestinian people who are subjected to the ongoing Israeli aggression up to this moment, and within the response to the American-British aggression against our country.
The naval forces of the Yemeni Armed Forces carried out a qualitative military operation targeting an American commercial ship, “Cole,” that was heading to the ports of occupied Palestine, with several suitable naval missiles that directly hit it.

This operation comes only hours after the naval forces of the Yemeni Armed Forces targeted the American destroyer (USS Greeley) with several naval missiles in the Red Sea, and the hit was direct and accurate, thanks to God.

The Yemeni Armed Forces continue to provide support and support to the Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip, by preventing Israeli navigation or those heading to the ports of occupied Palestine in the Red and Arab Seas until the aggression stops and food and medicine are brought to the Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip.

The Yemeni armed forces will confront the American-British escalation with escalation and will not hesitate to carry out broad and qualitative military operations in response to any British-American foolishness against dear Yemen.

It also confirms that all American and British ships in the Red and Arabian Seas are legitimate targets for the Yemeni armed forces as long as the American-British aggression against our country continues.

#Urgent |  Resistants throw homemade bombs at the occupation forces in the town of Qaffin, north of Tulkarm

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent |  Hebrew Channel 12: The dead officer was responsible for supervising Al-Shifa Hospital after taking control of it

#Follow |  Resistance actions in the West Bank during the last 24 hours and within the battle of the “Al-Aqsa Flood”
1/31/2024

🔻 Summary:
Total acts of resistance: 12

As follows :
· Armed clashes and shooting: 2
· Explosive devices: 1
· Destroying settlers’ vehicles: 1
· Confronting settlers: 1
· The outbreak of confrontations and stone throwing: 7

🔻Details:
Jerusalem
- Qalandia camp: clashes erupt and stones are thrown.

Ramallah
- Dora Al-Qaraa: Confrontations erupt and stones are thrown.

Tulkarm
- Qaffin: Confrontations erupt and stones are thrown.

Nablus
- Askar camp: armed clashes and confrontations erupt.
- Odla: Confrontations erupt and stones are thrown.

Qalqilya
- Qalqilya: Armed clashes, confrontations erupt, and explosive devices thrown.
- Azzun: confronted the settlers, threw stones, and smashed a settlers’ vehicle.