"Hey! What are you three doing? I thought that was Skips' job." Benson said. "We were just " Mordecai said. "You know what, I don't care. Just get it out of there, it's a fire hazard." Benson drives away. "Dudes. We gotta call Skips." Mordecai said, and (Y/n) sighs. "Fine..." she said. Skips is meditating around many candles. His phone rings twice but Skips ignores it. "This is Skips. You know what to do." The answering machine beeps. "Skips! Skips! We need your help. The harpsichord got stuck in the doorway." Mordecai said. "Yeah, Skips, it's stuck! You gotta help us! Benson said it was a fire hazard!" Rigby said. "Yeah, it's a fire hazard.

Pick up the phone, Skips!" Mordecai said. "We know you're home, Skips, pick up the phone, Skips!" Skips is getting angry. "We know you're home Skips, pick up the phone, Skips!" "Guys, stop it!" (Y/n)'s annoyed voice is heard. "ALRIGHT!" Skips picks up the phone. "I'll be right over." He said. "Alright, What did you guys do?" Skips asked as he approaches the trio. "We were trying to move it and it got stuck." (Y/n) said. "Alright, on three, I want you guys to push.

I'm gonna try to pull it through, alright? 1, 2 3, HUUUUH!" Skips said, and everyone pushes. Rigby notices the top part was blocking it. "Oh, it's stuck on this thing." Rigby said. (Y/n) saw what he was about to do. "Wait, Rigby, don-" He takes it down, and the top lands on Skips' fingers. "AAAAAH!" Skips shouted. "Skips!" (Y/n) shouted worriedly. "Man, I'm sorry, Skips!" Rigby said. "Dooh, haaa!" He tumbles back. "Skips, are you alright?" Mordecai asked. "This is bad." Skips lifts up broken fingers and (Y/n) cringes. "Are pinkies supposed to bend that way?" Rigby asked.

"Obviously not, idiot!" (Y/n) shouted at him angrily and he flinches back. "I'm sorry!" He said. "Well, at least it was your last chore for the day." Mordecai said. "No. You don't understand!" Out of the blue, Gary's truck comes from the air and flies toward the ground. The door opens and Gary comes out. "SKIPS!" Everybody walks up to him. "Skips, the time has come once again for you to fight Klorgbane the Destroyer." Gary said. "Wait a second, did you say fight?!"

(Y/n) asked in horror, eyes widening. "Wait a minute, is that what you have to go do? You gotta fight somebody?" Mordecai asked. "Yeah, who's Klorgbane?" Rigby asked. "Skips. you can't fight anybody with your hands like that!" (Y/n) said worriedly. "What's wrong with your hands?" Gary asked. "Uh..." He hides his broken fingers. "Nothing, Gary." He laughs nervously. "I'm fine." He said. "Are you sure?" Gary asked. "Yeah, I'm sure. Come on, Gary. Let's go." They teleport inside the car and drive off. "Dude!" Rigby said. "We gotta make sure he's okay, come on." Mordecai said. The trio chase them and get into the truck. "Dudes, where's this thing going?" Rigby asked.

"Do you really have to ask?" (Y/n) asked. Gary's car flies into the blue and teleports to the Guardians of Eternal Youth's Realm, where the Guardians of Eternal Youth are waiting for Skips. "Guardians of Eternal Youth, I bring you the mighty Skips." Skips kneels. "Skips, another one hundred-year cycle has passed. Thank you for once again saving us by fighting the dark one, Klorgbane the Destroyer. Brothers, let us unleash the Fists of Justice." The Guardians of Eternal Youth shoot a hole in the ground and the fists of justice appear and are connected to Skips arms. The trio run to Skips. "Skips wait!" (Y/n) shouted. "What are you doing here?!

I told you to stay at the park!" Skips said. "We're here to help!" Mordecai said. "Would you forget about the coupon? you can't help me with this! Now get out of here!" Skips shouted, a trange red meteor from the beginning crashes onto the realm. "Klorgbane!" Klorgbane looks up to the Guardians of Eternal Youth. "AAAHHHH!" Klorgbane flies upwards. "Hello, my brothers. I have returned once more to claim my rightful place on the council." He said. "Never! You're evil Klorgbane." Reginald shouted. "Then after I defeat Skips I shall destroy you all!" Klorgbane shouted.

"You will never defeat Skips, Klorgbane." Reginald said. "We will just have to see about that, won't we?" Klorgbane pulls out a red spike on a stick. "AAAHHHH!" Skips and Klorgbane are ready to fight. "Get him, Skips!" Rigby shouted. Skips dodges Klorgbane's red spike, but he fails to punch him due to his fingers still broken. "AAAHHHH!" Skips shouted. "What's the matter, Skips? Forgot how to use the Fists of Justice?" Klorgbane asked. He swipes his spike at Skips, but Skips dodges it again, then he kicks Skips to a corner. "AAHHH!" Skips shouted again.

"Why isn't he fighting?" Reginald asked. "I've waited many years for this moment." Klorgbane charges his spike, and hits the floor, causing it to rumble, and it hit Skips, sending him flying up in the air and he falls on a column. "SKIPS!" (Y/n) shouted worriedly. "AAAHHHH!" Klorgbane charges his spike and hits Skips in the arm. "AAAHHHH!" He screamed. "Skips, no! Let us use the Fists of Justice! We were supposed to do all of Skips' jobs today, anyways." (Y/n) begged.

"Don't be ridiculous! No mere mortal is capable of wielding the awesome power of the Fists of Justice!" Reginald said. "But if we don't, then we're all gonna die!" Mordecai shouted. "Nonsense! Brothers, let me handle this." He goes to Klorgbane. "Hello, Archibald." Klorgbane said. "Klorgbane, your reign of terror is over! I'm gonna crush you! I'm gonna make you eat that diaper like a giant diaper sandwich! And as soon as you finish that diaper sandwich, I'm gonna make you wear it like a cape!" Klorgbane hits Archibald through the stomach with his spike, killing him.

"Give them the Fists of Justice." The Guardians of Eternal Youth translates the fists of justice from Skips and into (Y/n)'s, Mordecai's and Rigby's arms. "You know what? I think you guys were right. I mean, no mere mortal can fight Klorg—-" (Y/n) began. The fists of justice move them to Klorgbane, but (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby avoid him, and they don't know how to use the fists of justice. "How do you use these things?!" Rigby asked. "I don't know!" Mordecai shouted. "I don't either!" (Y/n) shouted. "They have controls in them like that video game you guys play!" Skips shouted.

Rigby pushes buttons that moves the fists. "Dudes, it's just like Alley Fight Dudes." Mordecai said. "Yeah, it is!" Rigby said. "Press start on three! Ready? 1..." (Y/n) said. "2, 3!" The trio said. The trio push the buttons and (Y/n) moves a control stick, which the fists punches Klorgbane. "Let's cross this chore off the list." She said. The trio run to Klorgbane and start punching him. "Yeah!" The guardians said. "Go! Go! Go!" Gary shouted. "Go...!" Skips shouted. Klorgbane charges his spike to hit the trio. "Watch out!" Skips warned. "Guys, cover me!" (Y/n) shouted.

Klorgbane is about to hit the trio, but they hit him with the fists, then (Y/n) grabs his neck, then the trio punch him, sending him back into space. "AAAHHHH! I'll be back!" He shouted. "Klorgbane, huh? More like Klorg-lame." Mordecai said. "WOOOOOOOOOAAAAHHHHHHHH!" The trio said. "Thank you for saving us from the wrath of Klorgbane." Reginald said. "No problem." Rigby said. "How can we repay you? Eternal life, Supreme knowledge of the universe? Just say the word, and it's yours." They look at Skips; back at the house, Reginald and a guardian are moving the harpsichord. "Thanks again for doing this, guys." Skips said. "You are very welcome, Skips." Reginald said. "You're welcome, Skips." A guardian said. "Best gift in the world." Skips said, and this time (Y/n) laughed.