Rage Against the TV

Start from the beginning

"EEEAAAARRRGH!... We can't do it!..." Rigby pauses the game again as their characters' lives have decreased heavily from he hammer's single punch. "Awww, man! We were totally gonna beat it." Mordecai said. (Y/n) sighs. "I know. He's just too hard to beat with just two of us." She said. "Argh....guys, we gotta find another TV... " Mordecai said. The trio go off to see Skips. "The Hammer? Nobody gets to The Hammer. But even if you did, I don't have a TV." He said. "Argh!" The trio said. "What's wrong with the TV in the house?" Skips asked. "It's broken." (Y/n) said.

"Yeah, the screen doesn't work." Rigby said. "Yeah. Come on, Skips, you gotta have some mystical solution or some weird thing we could use for how we could get another TV." Mordecai said. "Hmm... Did you ask Pops?" Skips asked. The trio go back into the house to see Pops. "Ooooooh! The Hammer, how exciting, is he a mallet or a gavel?" He laughs. "Pops seriously, can we borrow your TV?" Mordecai asked. "Of course." Pops said. "Yes!" The trio said. "Here she is." Pops brings them his radio instead and places it on the floor. "Pops, that's a radio." (Y/n) said. "It's a TV if you close your eyes." He then switches on his radio and closes his eyes. "Now hook up your game so you can defeat The Hammer." Pops laughs, and (Y/n) face palms. "We don't have time for this..." Rigby said.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors for who has to ask Muscle Man for his TV?" Mordecai asked. Mordecai and Rigby proceed with the short game with Rigby choosing Rock over Mordecai's Scissors. "Argh..." Mordecai said. "Hmm, Hmm!" Rigby said, and (Y/n) snickers. "Come on, Rigby, let's go get a real TV." Mordecai said. "Wait! I want to see The Hammer too!" Pops follows the trio out the room. (Y/n), Mordecai, Rigby and Pops make their way to Muscle Man's trailer. Mordecai knocks on his door. "Who is it?" Muscle Man asked from behind the door. "It's us." (Y/n) said. "What do you want?" Muscle Man asked. "We wanna borrow your TV." Mordecai said. "Why?" Muscle Man asked. "Because... we're about to beat The Hammer." Mordecai said. "WHAT?" Muscle Man opens the door. "NOBODY can't beat The Hammer, It's impossible." He said.

"Not for us. Are you gonna let us borrow your TV or not?" (Y/n) asked. "Yeah, you can borrow it, if you can tell me what The Hammer looks like." He replied. "He's blue. With a black mullet." (Y/n) said. "Fives." Hi Five Ghost looks in the video game manual and sees that the character matches the description. "Uh, huh." He nods. "Oh, man!" "So can we borrow it?" Rigby asked. "Yeah, you can borrow it, so we can watch you lose. Hahaha! Whoo, whoo!" Muscle Man runs back in to pick his TV up from the floor but without knowing that it is still plugged in. "This is gonna be hilari- oh!" The TV then smashes onto the ground. "Oh come on!" (Y/n) shouted angrily. Muscle Man blushes sheepishly. "Sorry..." he said. "Does Benson have a TV?" Rigby asked.

"Rigby, come on, I think you already know that even if he did he would never let us use it." (Y/n) crosses her arms. "You don't know that." Rigby replied. "Yes I do." (Y/n) said. "Oh really?" Rigby asked. "Yes." (Y/n) said; "wanna bet?" Rigby asked. "Yeah, I'll bet on it." (Y/n) said. "How much?" Rigby asked. "20 bucks." (Y/n) said. "Deal!" Rigby said, and Mordecai groans and rolls his eyes. The group then travel to Benson's apartment. Mordecai knocks on his door. "Tell him we need it." Rigby said. "Shh!" Mordecai said. "Yeah, tell him we need it to see you lose." Muscle Man said.

"SHUT UP!" Mordecai and Muscle Man wrestle a bit until Benson comes out. "Oh, hey, Benson." Mordecai said. "Tell him we need it." Rigby is then slapped by (Y/n). "Ow!" He glares at her. "That didn't hurt." She said. "Yes it did!" He said. "Don't be a baby." (Y/n) said. "What is it?" Benson asked. "Oh, uh, we were just in the neighborhood-" Mordecai said. "Cut to the chase, I am busy." Benson said.

"Can we borrow your TV?" Mordecai asked. "Hehe... No." Benson proceeds to close the door on them but is then blocked by Muscle Man and Rigby. "No, wait!" Muscle Man shouted. "Benson, please! We're about to beat The Hammer! We neeeed it!" Rigby begged. "Yeah, The Hammer. When you say that, I think hammer and nails, but you couldn't possibly be talking about work." Benson said. "It's a video game." (Y/n) said.