Caffeinated Concert Tickets

Start from the beginning

The trio leave and Benson sighs. "Those two are idiots." He said. (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby power through several chores at regular speed. "Dudes, I'm fading fast." Rigby said. "Don't worry, dudes. We just gotta fight it with coffee." Mordecai said. "Great idea." (Y/n) said. They take a sip of coffee, the trio are back at work at ultra-high speed. Benson is pleasantly surprised at how sparkling the house is and hands over the overtime pay to (Y/n), Mordecai and Rigby.

They vacuum it up before tearing open the vacuum bags to get the money back. The trio are now outside the Slammers club's box office. "Three for Fist Pump." (Y/n) said. "$400." The guy corrected. "What?!" The trio asked. "But I thought they were 50!" Mordecai said. "$50 tickets are sold out. All that's left are Super Deluxe front row seats." The ticket taker said. "Aw, man!" Mordecai said. "I welcome you death." (Y/n) said as she collapses face first. "No, no, no! Guys, wait, wait, we can't give up. Fist Pump..." Rigby said. "I know, dude, but I just don't want to work anymor--. Oh my..."

(Y/n) looks over at her boy crush dreamily. He waves as she stands in stunned amazement, not noticing her two best friends narrowing their eyes at the boy. "Maybe I could work a little more. Alright guys, let's do this." (Y/n) said. Rigby is down on the ground sleeping. "You're lucky I care about this lame guy." (Y/n) snapped. "Benson, we need more chores, please." (Y/n) said.

Rigby takes a sip of coffee. "Yeah, give us more money." He said. "There's no more chores left. Unless... you want to mow the lawn." Benson said. "The lawn?" The trio asked. They take a look at the huge lawn. "Aw, what? That'll take forever." Mordecai said. "Here's the keys. You know where the mower is." He throws the keys to the trio. They hit Rigby on the face and he moans in pain. "Good luck." Benson drives away on the golf cart.

"Thanks, we're gonna need it." (Y/n) mumbled. "Oh yeah? Who needs luck when we have coffee?" Mordecai asked. "Ohhhhhh..." the trio said weakly. "Dudes, seriously though, my eyes won't stay open anymore, and I think we're almost out of coffee." Rigby said. "Nonsense, dude, we got plenty of coffee." Mordecai tries to take a sip from the coffee pot, but there is no more coffee, and he lays on the ground. "Yeah, plenty of coffee." (Y/n) said sarcastically. "Mordecai, what happened?" Rigby asked. "Need more coffee." He replies. "Need more Sam." (Y/n) said, and despite their exhaustion, the two boys groan from that comment. "Fist Pump." Rigby said. The trio then hear a new voice. "Coffee, coffee."

A giant coffee bean clad in underpants and a headband appears, along with a Japanese man in a business suit. It transpires that he is translating for the coffee bean. "Coffee?" "Greetings, fellow Fist Pump fans. May we help you get some tickets?" The man asked. "What the?!" (Y/n) asked in surprise. "Uh, are you guys seeing what I'm seeing, or am I just going crazy?" (Y/n) asked. "No, we see it." Rigby said, shaking his head. "What? Who are you?" Mordecai asked. "Coffee, coffee." The bean said. "As you can see, I am a giant coffee bean. I can bring you caffeine. Do you accept?"

The man asked. "Wait, what?" Mordecai asked. "Are you a giant coffee bean? Or just a giant turd?" (Y/n) asked, and her best friends snickered. "coffee coffee." "That wasn't very nice." "Sorry, couldn't resist." (Y/n) said. "Coffee coffee, coffee coffee coffee, coffee coffee, coffee coffee coffee." The coffee bean holds out a contract that only has the word 'coffee' on it several times. "Uh..." (Y/n) said awkwardly. "Ah, cool, a contract, let's sign it!" Rigby said. "No! Rigby, wait!" (Y/n) shouted. Rigby ignores her and signs the contract. The coffee bean takes it back, presses it to his stomach area, and absorbs it. "RIGBY! WHAT THE-" "whoa! (Y/n), chill!" He said. "Do you even know what you just did?!"

(Y/n) snapped. He just shrugs carelessly. "Yeah, I sighed a contact." He said. "Without even bothering to read it! What if there was some really messed up stuff in that thing?! You don't just sign a contact without reading it over!" (Y/n) shouted. "Um... she kind of has a point, dude." Mordecai rubbed his right arm nervously. "What point? Oh come on! Why are you always taking her side?! It's fine." Rigby said.