Chapter 7

Ever since I found out about Willow's painting I've been going to the abandoned subway more frequently.

Each new drawing telling a different story, a new world crafted by imagination and talent.

I'm not here when she does these, I wish I was. No I don't, she'd probably chase me away faster than a cockroach after switching on the light.

I see her silhouette at the entrance of the subway, she coming.

I quickly run away through the tunnel, leaving no trace of my presence behind.

The light slips away the further I go in. I am no longer guided by my eyes, only the fear of being caught.

I stop and switch on my phone's flashlight. The light beams through the railway passage.

I hear sounds above my head, I am afraid.

As I slowly tilt my head upwards my eyes catch the sight of multiple bats.

Now I'm being chased, heading back to where I came.

She see's me up ahead and smirks, she enjoys the fear I have.

With a simple wave of her hands the bats stop.

She commands them, like a shepard to it's sheep.

"I assume you were here to see my art again?"

"If you'll allow me too."

"I know you come here secretly."

"I just thought you wouldn't want me to be here."

"You're not wrong." It's clear she does want me here, coming was a mistake.

I then lower my head as I walk off never to return.

"Next time you come here try not to disturb the bats."

"N,next time?" She alludes to me coming again. This contradicts her not wanting me here.

"Well I can't stop you from coming here, the least you could do is keep the noise down."

"Um, ok. I leave feeling joy, this is not the last time I'll be here."

As I arrive on campus I see a fight break out. It's Duncan.

He wants to fight Rohan.

A crowd circles them, chanting like a cult ready to do a ritual.

Rohan wolf's out in front of everyone. This isn't a joke, whatever Duncan did must've really pissed him off.

I watch as Rohan claws shred his flesh and his fangs pierce his vitals.

The chanting then stops like a fuse in an appliance.

Their excitement then turns to terror.

I watched Duncan get thrown to the side like a piece of litter to be blown with the wind.

The crowd that was once there leaves with fear.

It is now just me, standing over his body as I stare into his dead eyes.

He blinks.

Death has not come for him yet.

Note that even though their flesh is rotten zombies still have a miraculous healing factor.

The only thing known to kill them are old age and being burnt alive.

The next day Duncan and Rohan are met with principal Addams. A Frankenstein.

Rohan get's expelled for breaking one of the importance rules in the school, no fighting with our abilities.

Many deaths have happened on school, but they don't want you to know that.