Chapter 23: Nightmare

DISCLAIMER : The following chapter might be found disturbing by some readers as it involves instances of sexual assault.

***

My eyelids fluttered open, awakening to the rhythmic throbbing in my temples. 

As I tried to reach up to massage my head, I realized that my hands were tied behind my back, causing me to frown in confusion. 

Looking around, I found myself in a small, dilapidated room with no windows. 

The white walls were peeling and the ceiling was hanging precariously, with debris scattered across the floor. 

The coldness of the room made my teeth chatter, and I noticed that I was dressed in a thin, torn dress with cuts and bruises covering my skin. 

As I hissed in pain, I realized that my wrists were bound tightly with rope, and my feet were also tied to the chair I was sitting on.

"Fuck" I muttered, attempting to free my hands from the rope, but ended up falling onto the floor with a loud thud while still in the chair.

As I struggled on the floor, the chair flipped over and I heard footsteps approaching. 

"She's awake," a portly man dressed in all black announced as he entered the room glancing at me before stepping out.

My mind was racing with fear and confusion as I desperately tried to break free from my restraints. 

"Get me the fuck outta here!" I screamed in pain, rubbing my wrists harshly together in a desperate attempt to free my hands.

"Ooh, who do we got here?" a familiar voice interrupted my actions, causing me to glance upward and observe Shanice entering with the distinct sound of her loud heels clicking against the floor.

"You dirty fucking bitch, I'll fucking kill you" I seethed, my anger rising with every passing second as I glared up at her.

"Don't waste your energy, honey. It's not going to work," she remarked nonchalantly , observing me squirming on the floor in an attempt to free myself.

She leisurely strolled to the chair ahead of me, settling down with a grin, her eyes fixed on me.

"The fuck u want from me?" I screamed, feeling the blood from my hands dripping onto the floor, causing me to hiss in pain.

"To be fair with you, I want you dead" She nonchalantly spoke while brushing her curls with her long nails in the hand mirror.

"But since I'm a very nice person, I'd like to take things a bit slower," she continued, smiling as she placed her hand mirror down on her lap and looked down at me.

A frown etched across my face, my jaw clenched tightly as I locked my gaze with hers.  

She rose from her seat with deliberate slowness, making her way toward me and lifting the chair to which I was bound.

As the chair was lifted, I quickly spat on her face, looking up into her widening eyes as she swiftly wiped away the saliva.

"Fuck u" i said quietly through gritted teeth as i kept my gaze locked on hers.

My cheek stung sharply as her hand made contact, sending a sharp jolt through me. 

Despite the rising surge of anger within me, I maintained control, releasing a low chuckle as I looked up at her.

"Why you always tryna start somethin' over Von? He's the one who can't get enough of me, sis." I said while leaning back, tilting my head.

"He dont want u, trust me" she confidently said, taking a step back and settling into her chair, her gaze remaining low and fixed on me.