30. That look🫶🏻

Ellie POV

2 weeks later...

Oh my goodness!! The mafia ball was tonight! I'm going to wear a dress and it's going to be so cute!!! Killian got me a whole dress designer and they designed me a dress and I love it so much. Killy hasn't seen it because I want it to be a surprise...

It's time to get ready I had 3 hours, which seems like a super long time. However I have a makeup artist and hair stylist coming over. They would be here any minute now.

Once they arrived at the house, they started immediately. My hair was curled, the type of curls that bounce when you walk and my hair left completely down. My makeup was amazing, I had smoked out wings and a chiselled face. Darker makeup than I was used to but it felt good.

My dress was beautiful, quite simple, but stunning. Lilac obviously... silk material. My body curved perfectly with the dress and I was obsessed with it. I paired it up with a sparkly clutch bag and sparkly shoes. Jimmy choo's.

The whole look looked expensive and I loved it

The whole look looked expensive and I loved it. I wondered what killian would be wearing though.

After thanking my helpers, I walk down stairs to try and find killian. Jase spots me immediately rushing over and holds his arm out for me to take. "Thank you jase", I smile to him. "Wouldn't want our koroleva falling down the stairs, would we" (Queen) he tells me, walking me down the stairs. Once we reach the bottom, he lets go. Looking around the room, I can see lots of people. People who I do not know, maybe my family would be here tonight too. "Do you know where killian is Jase?" I ask him, my eyes scanning the room. He begins to speak however my eyes already catch what I was searching for.

Killian.

Normally he looked rugged and dominant. Black shirt slightly open, black trousers and the usual tussled hair. Tonight he looked elegant and beautiful. He wore a tux. His hair styled back and gelled. A frown coated his face momentarily before his eyes found mine too. Then, the frown lifted and a smile played on his face, slightly.

He stepped towards me in large strides, his cheek bones and jaw line sharpe enough to cut anyone who dared to touch him. I took one step towards him and was pulled into a tight hug. My head nuzzled into his hard chest. My mr hard chest man.

I giggle out loud from my thoughts. My laughter vibrating into his chest. He stares down at me, puzzled and confused. "Oh it's nothing..." I tell him, playing it off.

"Let's go into the ballroom, my crazy girl" his smirk and glistening eyes, fluster me. "Mhm..." I say.

Taking his hand, he leads us into the ballroom, where lots more people are. Very important looking people. Most of them in their 40s or 50s, however some were maybe in their 30s. I'd say I was still the youngest person here though.

Killian ushers us to a round table to sit down at. He pulls a chair out for me and I sit down thanking him. He sits down next to me and stares me up and down. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on and tonight somehow you look even more beautiful. Tell me pretty girl, how do you do it?" He asks me softly. I smile at his compliments and play with my fingers. "I-I... what do you mean?" I ask him back, to divert the attention.