18. Pray To Me✝️

(Mature themes)

Killian POV

I am seething at jase for bringing her here. What was he thinking bringing my pretty girl here? Black scorpion gang was responsible. So not only did they not kill the target, now they also try to kill my team and take my girl away from me.

I can't even think straight right now. I just need her. In this bed, deep inside her with her pretty mouth saying filthy things.

Throwing her into the bed, I pull away from our kiss. She try's to lift back up onto her elbow but I knock her back down onto her back. "You're gonna take my cock like a good little girl and while that pussy gets filled up you're going to do your usual praying that I tell you off for doing. But today pretty girl I'll allow it. As someone died, let's give him a good send off" I kneel down on the floor, in front of her with my face in between her legs.

Collin pichard joined us 2 months ago. Apparently cheated on his wife and hasn't tried to see him kids in 10 years. Total prick. Saw him twice I think. But if my girl feels bad, who am I not to let her morn his death.

I look up her skirt like a fucking creep. Seeing white lace panties. Just a string. Licking my lips I look up to her. Her eyes staring down into mine as usual but wide in shock. Her mouth parted also.

My hand reach up into her skirt and to the inside of her beautiful soft legs. I push them apart fast. Giving me a full view of her clothed pussy. Biting my bottom lip, I squeeze my eyes shut in a frown. Tilting my head up to the ceiling while doing so.

She was such a good fucking girl.

I look back down at her, still on my knees. "Daddy's going to eat your pussy so fucking good. You are going to be a good girl and give poor Collin a good fucking send off while my tongues inside you" I tell her sternly.

She just nods slowly, lips still parted in shock. But she hasn't seen anything yet...

I grab her legs and flip her onto her knees. Her beautiful ass up in the air with her pussy right below. Her skirt had risen up to her back.

I smack her ass hard and she yelped loudly. "Use that hot filthy mouth to speak" I tell her.

"Y-yes daddy. I-I will be a g-good girl" she manages to stutter out. But that's not fucking good enough for me. I slap her ass again, in the same place as last time. A red hand print will definitely be on her ass now. She yelps and moans at the same time. I know she's loving this. My pretty girl is so dirty for me.

I lean into her back, grabbing her face in my hand, turning her face to mine. "Tell me again without stuttering pretty girl. Daddy needs you to say it properly" I say to her. Her lips wet and her eyes dark in arousal.

"Yes daddy! I'm going to be a good girl while you eat my pussy and then I'm going to take your cock so good!" She shouts to me, smiling like a dirty girl at the end. Fuck.

I let her go and walk to the side table by the bed. Reaching into the drawers I grab the scissors and walk back to her still on her elbows and knees.

I grab the strap of her panties on the side of her hips and cut the strap. I hear her take a deep breath. Cutting the other side too, i rip the panties of her completely.

She was bare for me now. Her pussy fully on show with her ass in the air. Wetness pooled on her pussy. Pink and wet. I bet she was throbbing for me now.

I got back onto my knees and grab her hips pushing her into my face. "Now... repeat after me pretty girl..." I say and the dive into her slit.

My tongue licking from top to bottom. She instantly moans and tries to jolt out of my grasp. She wasn't getting away from me though, I had a job to do. I suck her clit. Hard. Occasionally changing to flick her with my tongue.

"Earth to earth" I start but then continue to tongue fuck her. My tongue deep into her. She was warm and tasted so sweet. Her moans were loud, loud enough to be heard downstairs. That's good baby. Let them fucking know.

I lightly bite onto her clit, annoyed of her ignorance. She quickly speaks stuttering her way through it "E—e-ea-th... ah... t-to ear-earth".

I pull my teeth back. Speaking into her pussy so closely her pussy would feel my breath. "Come on baby keep going, ashes to ashes..." I laugh and lick her clit some more but this time faster. Bringing my fingers up to her little hole, I push one finger into her. She deeply moans and looks up to the ceiling for help. Her hands gripped to her bed sheets tightly. "A-a-ash-ashes t-tooo ahhhhh daddyyyy" she screams as I push a second finger into her creaming Pussy. Biting in her clit I warn her to continue. "Ash-ashes t-to ash-ashes" she continues loudly. My tongue carry's on the work on her slit. "Dust to dust next pretty girl" I tell her kissing her pussy sloppily.

Her moans turn into shouts. "Oh my god!!" She screams into the bedsheets, trying to muffle her scream. "That's it baby. Collin is going to god now. Keep going, you are doing so well" i smirk into her pussy. Fuck collin.

"Du-dussst t-tooo dusttttt!!" She screams out as a third finger fucks her pussy while my tongue flicked her clit. She was close, her pussy throbbing. I was loving this and so was she.

"I-I need to cum d-daddyyy" she moans and shouts, turning her head to look at me. Her eyes wet and pleading with me. "First, say goodbye to Collin" I tell her smiling. She really is shocked. But my baby is yet to know who I fully am.

Continuing my assault on her pussy she starts to shake. She wants to release on my face so badly. My poor baby. "G-goodb-yyyeeee..." she screams into the bed. Taking a deep breath she begins to speak "d-daddyyyy y-you said n-not to say another m-m-man's name while we d-do thiss".

I lift my lips from her pussy. "I know I did. Good girl. That was a test and now you can cum" I tell her and continue my fingers but faster.

She tries to thank me but it gets lost in a scream. Creaming all over my face, lips and tongue. She tasted so fucking good. "That's my fucking baby, cum all over what's all yours" I tell her, licking her all up.

She stops her screams and takes deep breathes. I flip her over, staring into her teary eyes. Her face looked like she had been through it.

"Oh baby... daddy's not done with you yet. I still need to fill you up" I smirk at her.

Authors note 📝

Guys what do you think. Me personally I think that was the hottest thing I've ever uyet. Fucked up but I loveeeee fucked up. You get me???

Also fuck Collin, we don't except cheaters here😎

You're welcome guys...

Much love, shadow 💕💕💕