22. School Girl 👧🏼

Ellie POV

Less than a week later...

Last day of school was today. Killian dropped and picked me up everyday without fail but this morning wasn't able to. Jason had taken me to school today. We had spent the nights together but with me studying and him working we didn't actually have much time together to chill. Tomorrow we had our meal with my dad and brothers. Hopefully it will be good.

That reminds me, pulling out my phone I dial my fathers number. He answers immediately. I haven't called him much as I'm not sure what exactly to say. "Hi princess, how are you?" He asks and I smile.

It's break time at the moment so I don't have long. Looking at the clock I have 45 minutes left of school before home time. This school year was dragging badly. "Hi dad, I'm fine thank you. Are you all okay?" I ask him back and wait for the reply.

"We are all okay princess. Excited to see you tomorrow though. It's okay be lovely to see you" he says. Glad he's looking forward to it. At the moment I'm not so much. Killian hasn't touched me in basically a week because he's been so busy and now I'm ravenous for him. He probably won't touch me tonight either, won't have time. But god I need him. So tomorrow evening is my only chance and now it's the meal. It's not like I don't want to see my family but I'm delirious at this point.

"Great dad, I was meaning to ask you as well... could you grab my point shoes from my room in the top wardrobe draw and bring them tomorrow... I've been thinking of dancing again. Just for fun but can't without them" I tell him.

"Of course, no problem princess. I'll bring them with me" he says, the school bell cutting him off.

"Sorry dad, I gotta go. See you tomorrow" I speed run talk and end the call.

My last class was history and my teacher wasn't very nice. "Hey baby girl" Jess my friend says taking her seat next to me. I turn my head looking at her "hey Jess I love your hair today, so pretty" I smile at her. Jess had brown hair and blue eyes. She was taller than me 5'6 I think. Jess was beautiful.

"Babe you are so lush. You've been distant the last few weeks yanno. What's going on with you?" She asks me, concerned. Mr whyte cuts in "sit down miss field and stop talking". Jess sits down and eye rolls to me. I smirk, how can she be so chill all the time.

Mr whyte turns to me "that homework better be done miss Johnson, else you will have to stay behind with me" he smirks, looking down at my skirt. He is such a weirdo.

I wore a baby blue silk skirt today with a white cami top and white Nike trainers. My hair was tied up into a ponytail. It was a cute outfit I can't lie. Only because I'm trying to seduce my man when he picks me up later...

"Mr whyte I haven't been able to do my homework as I've been so busy

"Mr whyte I haven't been able to do my homework as I've been so busy...I'm sorry" my face drops. I do not want to stay behind after class. He cocks his head to one side raising his eyebrows "then you will have to stay behind with me miss Johnson" smirking he tells me. Looking into my lap again.

He turns around after staring me out and shouts to the class "right then children, watching me please". Jess rolls her eyes and stick her finger in the mouth pretending to gag. My mouth pulls into a smile and I hold my laugh.

Mr Whyte was an ugly weird man. He was 58 and lived at home with 2 cats and a parrot. He was around 5'7 and had a 'beer belly'. So basically the opposite of my beautiful strong man.

I look down into my work and start writing in my book. Jess slaps my arm, startling me. Her eyes wide and her finger pointing to my ring. I pull my lips into a thin line and pull a sorry face. She whispers in my ear "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" and pulls away smiling and blinking at me. I whisper back to her "I forgot to tell you but I'm getting married... to a man. Obviously. I don't know why I said to a man. But to be honest to myself I only met him a few weeks ago. Oh and Jess you will die when you see him. He's so dreamy. I can't even think straight at school. All and I mean all... I can think about is his hands all over my body.." I stop my rambling and look at her. She stares at me, mouth open wide in shock.

"What have you done to Ellie and who are you?" Her shocked face turns into a smirk. I smile and look away.

We spend class basically just talking about me and killian. Occasionally being told to be quiet from me Whyte. When the bell sounds me and Jess stand up out of our seats. Grabbing my bag I begin to walk when mr Whyte shouts me "miss Johnson, I believe I told you to stay behind..." he tells me sternly.

Me and Jess share a look. I sit back down and she says "call if you need me. I'll be in gym" then looking at Mr Whyte. Jess has this thing, she thinks he's a pervert basically.

She leaves and I'm left alone with this gross weird man. That now I'm in his presence by myself I totally understand why Jess thinks that about him. My phone vibrates in my bag and I go to get it out but Mr Whyte grabs my bag. He puts it on his desk. "Miss Johnson you can take that call once we are done here. You have been lazy and absent minded all week" he stands in front of his desk and crosses him arms. His legs crossed too.

"Sorry Mr Whyte.."he stops me. "Call me Charles" he says smiling. Eww no thank you.

"Errr, I don't think that would be appropriate mr Whyte" I say to him and I hear my phone vibrate again. Mr Whyte walks forward to my desk and stands in front of me with his hands on his hips.

"When little girls don't do their homework they must face the punishment" he tells me walking forward and placing both hands on my desk.

I pull my head back away from him, I can smell coffee on his breath. He was even grosser up close. "Why am I here Mr Whyte?" I ask him with a frown on my face. He smirks "haven't I told you to call me Charles Ellie? You're here because you need to learn a lesson. You do what you're told normally but this week you just keep being naughty" he tells me still smiling with his stained teeth now on show.

My phone vibrates again...

"Mr Whyte could I please use the restroom?" I ask him to get out of here. I feel so uncomfortable. "No Ellie, you will wait a moment" he says and pushes my desk out the way. I stand up in shock and he pushes me aggressively back down into my seat. "Mr Whyte!" I shout.

He bends down into my ear "I told you. Call me Charl..." he stops when the door bangs open. He was here...

Authors note 📝

Hey guys new chapter and also there will be another soon too. Following on from this one. I was just gonna write tthem into 1 chapter but it was just too long....

Smut smut smut soon🫦

Love you

Shadow 💕💕💕