5. Questions and concerns 💋

Ellie pov

The men all left our house after that. carter tells me to go upstairs and watch some movies. He's making me food right now which is super nice of him. I wonder if he will stay in my room like the other night.

I can smell the pancakes from the kitchen, my favourite. He knows.

Lying on my led I think about the hard chest man again. He was a little scary but he's pretty. Every time I think of him my panties get wet. I don't understand why I keep peeing myself. Maybe I was so scared of him I actually peed myself.

Carter comes into my room with a tray of pancakes and puts it down on my bed.
He comes and sits down on my bed and cups my face "are you feeling more safe now baby" he says to me staring softly into my eyes.

"I...I'm fine now Carter. Thank you for my food and protecting me from those men" I answer him. He gets closer to me with a serious look on his face and I wonder what he's doing until I feel him kiss me. On my forehead. Then I see him look down at my body. 'He must like my outfit' I think.

Carter pov

Shit man. What am I doing in her room again. Her father would kill me. As she talks to me innocently, she shifts her body shyly. Fuck. I can see the top of her nipple. Pretty pink. Fuck. Her thighs look so soft. I imagine tasting her sweet pussy. That is a dream. But I hope one day when her farther is happy to loosen the rains on her I'll be the man that gets her. I'm almost certain that I will be that man.

Only then will I get to taste her. And her pretty pink nipples. I'll suck on those for hours. I've seen bits of her body a few times. I get little glances every now and again. She has a innocent and cute personality but her body is nothing like that.

I got so annoyed today when that fucking prick was looking at her like that. All of the men was looking at her sexually. My girl. Mine.

"Carter can I ask you a question please" her sweet voice pulls me back from my thoughts. "Baby you can ask my anything..." i say to her looking into her eyes.

"But you can't judge me, it's just I feel like I can talk to you about this...." She continues. I'm so happy she is coming to me to speak about her concerns... "I would never judge you baby, ask me anything you need to" I tell her...

She shifts uncomfortably again and her nipple pops out even more. I groan in my head. Not gonna be able to get that out of my head for a while. Shit I feel myself getting hard. Fuck man.

"Well, sometimes when I look at pretty men I pee myself. There's something wrong with me Carter... why am I peeing myself...sometimes it's so bad I completely soak my panties Carter" she says with embarrassment and also genuine concern.

I swear to fuck my dick is gonna explode out my pants in a second. Of all the questions. She has been soaking her panties over me, hasn't she. Maybe it was today when I held her to protect her. She doesn't know what's happening to her body, my baby.

"Baby, you aren't peeing yourself. You are getting wet baby. It's okay it's to totally normally for women. You don't need to be embarrassed for telling me that sweetheart. It happens when you feel sexually aroused from something. Maybe you like my body, or when I touch you, or your thinking about the things I could do to you" I explain to her clearly. Poor baby is soaking her panties over me just being around her....

 Poor baby is soaking her panties over me just being around her

Authors note 📝

Ehhhhh, guys I'm so uninterested in Carter. What are you guys thinking about Carter. FYI Ellie has absolutely no interest in him. Sorry Carter 🤣

Shadow xx 😚