4. Shower time✨

‼️(mature themes ahead)‼️

After that, I left my pretty girl to go home and made sure that everyone understood to get off their asses and kill that fucker

As I arrive home I park my car in my garage next to my other cars. I go inside my house and take my suit jacket off.

As I'm Going upstairs to take a shower I spot  Jason, Joshua's younger brother. He's our information finder guy. The guy can find anyone anywhere. He really is the best as his job. I'm still curious about my girl so I shout him "Jason, here now" I state emotionless.

He walked towards me from the upstairs office/meeting room. "Yes killer" he giggles for no apparent reason. He's the comedian. It's a good job that he's my best mates brother and is actually useful else I swear I would have killed him easily by now honestly, he's so Annoying.

"I need you to get all information you can find on Ellie Johnson, and keep it confidential" I tell Jason knowing he can't keep his mouth shut. I don't want to find out info about her and then he goes around telling the team. Jason speaks up "woah, a girl... Is she pretty? Why do you wanna know everything about her? Are you inlove with her? Have you got her pregnant? If you have can I be the godfather cause that would really annoy josh yanno....".

I stop him right there "shut the fuck up, no to everything except yes she is pretty. And she's the little sister of Finley and max Johnson. Daughter of Jackson capo of the black scorpion gang... oh and while you are there find out more about someone else for me...carter smith." That guy is obviously dodgy, he seemed too close to my pretty girl.

I leave jason to do his job I set him and go into my bathroom for a shower. God I definitely need one after the rain today. As I start unbuttoning my shirt I think about the pretty red headed girl... Ellie... she looked so innocent. Mhhhh, I can't help think what she'd look like on her pretty knees with my cock in her mouth. Her beautiful big brown eyes tearing up as I ram my fat cock deep down her throat.

Shit. I need to get this out.

I pull my pants and boxers off. My hard cock springs free and I immediately grab it with my hand. Stepping into the shower I feel the water turn hot against my back. The water pours down my face and all I can do is touch myself over her. As I fuck my cock, I think about my pretty girl in her bra today. Her breasts were quite large for her little petite frame. Oh to suck on those beautiful tits and watch her pretty face moan my name over and over again. That would be a perfect dream.

She's so tiny I could pick her up in any position and fuck her easy. My little baby. I bet her pretty virgin pussy tastes like heaven. I swear on god, one day I'll taste her pussy for real. Quickening up my pace i start to feel the pressure building.

I pump my cock hard "mine" pump "mine" pump"mine"pump"fuckkk, pretty girl" I let my voice out. Then I explode and cum everywhere and all over my hands, i fucking wish that I was cumming inside my pretty girls pussy.

Authors note 📝

Omfg....... That was hot. I mean guys it's only chapter 4 and theres already a mature scene. You get me now when I say heavy on the mature side...

Also I know this was a super short chapter but I didn't want to go into too much detail just yet, so I can get a good build up.

No slow burn here 😌

Shadow xx