21. N & C📺

Ellie POV

I'm back home. This house was everything. Perfection. Exploring the house, I've found several rooms that are new to me. There was a massive ballroom with huge mirrors. It was stunning, I'm guessing it was used for mafia balls and parties. Although I'm not sure it's been used for a while. The round tables had cloths covering them, the lights were dull and the furniture was pushed to the sides of the room.

I watch myself in the mirror. Being here has changed me. I feel stronger now. Lifting my arms into 4th position slowly, I remember how much I loved dancing. My ballet teacher had moved country 4 months ago and I just couldn't get a different teacher. She was just the best. Lovely and sweet.

I move my arms into 5th position and push up onto my toes. Maybe I could just dance here by myself sometimes. But, I don't have my point shoes or anything here. I'll ask killian when he's home or something like that.

My feet back on the floor, pushing my arms down, I walk to the window facing the gardens. There was a large maze in the garden. One day I want to go though it with killian.

Leaving the ballroom, I smell food cooking from the kitchen. Walking into the kitchen I spot Jason cooking pasta. It smells incredible.

"Hi Jason!" I chirp to him, smiling and sitting down on the barstool. His eyes lift to me "hi red, how are you feeling after today".

My thoughts go back to the people that were hurt today and the 'send off' for the man that died. Killian was so bad for that. But I can't help but love it so badly. I've never been one for Prince Charming. "I'm okay jasey just thinking about those poor people" I say with my face in thought.

"Look red, when you join a mafia. You sign up for the violence and death. Don't feel bad, it's literally apart of their jobs. Just like me, josh and killer" he says walking up to me with a spoon and then shoving into my lips. I cock my head to one side showing a puzzled face.

"I want you to test it, tell me what you think?" He asks me and I open my mouth. Tasting the red pasta, it tasted good. "I think you need cheese jasey, everything's better with cheese" I smile to him. He smiles with teeth, "cheese it is red".

The front door shuts and bear starts to run to it at full speed. Killians back...

I run after bear and see killian and josh standing there wiping their feet before stepping inside. I smile deeply seeing him again. He looks up and smiles back at me, walking to me and pulling me into a big tight hug.

It was around 6pm so we had time to spend together. Maybe we could colour again or maybe watch a movie.

We all walk back into the kitchen, jason stands there dishing up the food. I see killians face frown once he sees the food. "Do you not like pasta Killy, I asked for it. I'm sorry" I looked down into my lap. He grabs my face with 2 hands. "Pretty girl, I just don't like Italian things. But now I know you like pasta we will have it at least twice a week" he smiles at me. 

I smile happily back to him and give him a quick kiss on the lips. His eyes study my face, so I do the same back to him. His smile grows.

Finishing our food, we clean the dishes and put them away. They insisted the maids would do it but we can easily do it ourselves.

"So I was thinking we could watch a movie, maybe get some snacks... what do you think daddy?" I squeal in excitement. Josh's beer shot out of his mouth and just looked at me in shock. Then looked at killian in shock. Jason just laughs. And I mean laughs hardly. Rolling on the floor he says "ohhhh my godddd. Ahhhahah".

Why are they acting so weirdly.

Killian just smirks at me. "Don't worry princess about them, of course we can. You can choose movies and snacks. I'll just go and get into something more comfortable" he says and walks up the stairs.

I turn my gaze back down to Jason who is not sitting up on the floor still grinning. Josh gets off his chair and walks off to his room too.

"Jason why is everyone acting weird" I ask him. He frowns with a smile still. Looking at me puzzled. "Red, daddy... is a word you use in the bedroom. And also most people use it in the bedroom.... As it's kinky yanno?" He says to me.

I blush bad. Another embarrassing thing. I hate myself!!!! No wonder killian liked it then. No wonder they just acted like that.

Sitting down in the tv room, I curl up in a blanket and turn the tv on. Snacks are all ready and I'm all comfy in killians T-shirt. White this time though.

Killian walks in. He's in nothing but grey joggers and I can see the imprint of his thing. His tattooed muscles on full show. I'm not going to be able to watch the movie when that's next to me. It's not fair.

Sitting down next to me he looks at me seeing me gawking at his body and smirks. I turn my eyes away and back to the screen. Choosing a movie, we cuddle up on the sofa. My head on his chest. "You're so warm Killy" I tell him,looking up into his eyes. They're beautiful. Green and sparkly. Our babies would have green eyes I hope.

"Watch the movie pretty girl..."he tells me smiling. I nod and keep watching the movie. "Also, I've invited your family to a meal Saturday evening...if that's not okay I'll cancel it?" He asks me.

He's invited my dads and brothers to dinner? Why would he do that? I thought they tried to hurt those people.

"Killy after what they did at the warehouse, I just don't think I want t..." I start and he cuts in "baby they didn't have any knowledge of it, it was all carters idea. They really want to see you and as much as I want you all to myself, they love you".

He swipes some of my hair behind my ear and kisses my nose. I giggle. "Well that's very nice of you Killy. Thank you for being so thoughtful" I say to him.

"You're welcome, now watch the movie women" he playfully taps my inner thigh, nodding towards the tv.

This is perfect. I'll call my dad to bring my point shoes to the house next Saturday. I can't wait to dance in that ballroom.

Authors note 📝

Shorter chapter than normal. It's a filler chapter so nothing crazy but building the plot I slightly. Even though, who am I kidding? We all here for that smut... don't worry back to it soon.. and btw it's going to be fucking amazing 👀👀👀

Lots of love 💕

Shadow xx