2. The Handsom Man❤️

Ellie POV

He didn't shout but his voice startled me. I run into our living room. Where I see several men. Whom I do not recognise...All scary looking and they kind of look like they are from a different country. They did speak with an accent. In my living room I see Finley, max and Carter. My 3 hero's. As I scan the room, all of the men looked at me with a puzzled look on there face, studying me head to toe.

Carter spoke first, "baby what are you doing down here", he was gentle and sweet with his words. I appreciated that, I'm kind of a wimp. "I'm-m s-Orr—y I-I was—s h-Ungry" I stuttered out. I don't normally stutter but when social anxiety is around is seems to happen. "Sissy, go upstairs and stay there until I shout you down okay?" Max said as his shifted in his seat. Clearly uncomfortable with the situation he was in.

"O-kayyy" and there is goes again. Stutter. I go to walk away and turn into a hard wall. Wait there's not a wall there in our living room. It's a chest. A hard chest!! "No you will stay here" as I look up to see the man that spoke I see the same man that was outside early when i fell over. Oh no. Thats embarrassing. I wonder if he saw my bra. He must of....

I mean I am scared right now because these men are all scary. And starring at me. But somehow when I look at the hard chest man I space out and study his pretty face and body...

He's so handsome. He has beautiful bright green eyes and jet black hair that's wet falling naturally around his face. Okay he's a god. The jawline, the lips, the tattoos, the rings, the outfit. I mean he's wearing a white shirt that is wet so I can see all his muscles and tattoos through it. I can feel my panties getting wet now. Why are my panties getting wet? Am I peeing?? I don't understand 😭

I realised I've been standing still with my mouth open staring at him for a couple minutes now. Jeezz that's another embarrassing moment from today. God I hate myself.

Never-mind about being embarrassed right now Ellie these men all have guns and look in the mood for a fight. I'm getting scared now. What's going on??

"Mhmm, you like what you see baby girl?" He spoke in a thick deep accent once again with his head tilted to the side and a smirk on his face. I think he may be Russian or something like that maybe. "Hey, that's my baby sister please boss. She's just a kid" my brother Finn says. Carter moves towards me and pulls me back into his arms.

Carter pov

She's scared. And it's all Finns fault. If he would of just killed that silly little bitch we wouldn't be here right now. And now I have to see my little angel scared. She's shaking, I know she hated everyone looking at her. Her little pjs are so cute. She's so cute. Shit man.

I spoke " stop looking at her like that, it's scaring her", and they actually listen and look away. Russian pricks. You see Ellie's dad is the leader of the black scorpions gang in America. Since he's getting older now, he's recently handed over the gang to Finn and max. I met Finn at school when we were kids and we have been friends ever since. When my shitty step father kicked me out, Finn told me to stay at his house. That's when I met her. I mean I knew he had a sister, he always talked about her. Max spoke about her all the time as well. She was just a little kid and I treated her like my own little sister too. However since then, she seems to have grown up. And is now a fucking smoking hot, cute beautiful women and it kills me inside. She's too innocent for her own good I swear.

And there she is in my arms and I never want to let her go. Her big brown doe eyes stare up to my eyes and her red hair runs down her back. God she's so cute. And there he is, Killian Kraft. Starring right at my baby, the blood thirsty killing machine. The capo of the Russian mafia.

Authors note 📝

Authors note 📝

Guys we are getting into it now😌

Shadow xx