14. Bedtime🥵

(MAJOR SMUT MATURE‼️)

Ellie POV

As he walks down the corridors with me in his arms i study the house. It was so beautiful. I'm so happy I get to live here with my Killer.

I haven't even been here an hour and I've had my pussy fingered and eaten. My breasts groped and sucked on. And soon I'll doing much naughtier things in killys bed.

Guess my dad wouldn't like that.

He stops at a door, kicking it open and I turn my head looking at his room.

It suits him so well

It suits him so well. The black and the elegance...

He walks over to the bed and softly drops me down onto the bed on my back. My breasts bouncing. I look up at him, he's staring again.

He crawls onto the bed, his arms holding himself up either side of my head. His legs in between mine. "Baby I want to make love to you" he whispers into my ear. Feeling his crotch grow above me.

"Daddy I want to do something for you..." I say shyly. I reach for his crotch and feel something large and hard.

"Ah, pretty girl... okay. Let me help you." He tells me grunting, then standing up in front of the bed.

He pulls his belt off tossing it to the floor, looking at me smirking. He unbuttons his shirt. He pulls his trouser zipper down and removes his trousers. Then he take his shirt off.

He stands there in just his black boxers. His tattoos all over his body. His hair slightly ruffled. God he was dreamy. He was so tall. There wasn't one part of his body that wasn't chiselled. I feel my pussy start to cream again.

"Come here baby" he tells me sternly. I move to the end of the bed. Looking at his crotch and the growing bulge.

"Pull my boxers down pretty girl" he says to me smiling slightly.

I reach for his boxers and pull them down. His manhood springs out right in-front of my face. It's long and thick. With veins down it. A small amount of Liquid on top of it.

"Have you ever seen a cock before princess?" He asked me grabbing my face with one hand again.

"No daddy, is that what it's called then? A cock?" I ask him back as he stares at me.

He grunts hearing me say it. "Such dirty words for such a pretty baby. I really am corrupting you..." he tells me. I just nod biting my lip.

I go to touch his cock when he grabs my wrist stopping me.

"Before you touch my cock I want you to put your ring on baby" he says to me. Grabbing it from the box. He puts it on my finger and kisses it.

I move my hand again and touch his cock. It's really warm and hard. He moans "ahh... fuckk" his head falling back, looking up away from me for a moment. He looks back down, starring at his cock and my hand. "That ring looks so good on my cock pretty girl... don't you think ?" He asks me smiling.