12. Home💅🏻

Killian POV

I wanted her from the very first second I saw her. The thought of her in someone's else's arms wasn't an option to me. I knew how the conversation with her father would go, I'm not stupid. However I knew Ellie would respect me for doing it and maybe one day her father too.

Yes she was young and maybe also a little too innocent. But I knew her family underestimated her massively.

I left their house with my girl in my arms. She stilled in her sleep while I drove. The music playing quietly, the sky darkening by the second. I listened to her breathing in her sleep. So peaceful. It wasn't a long drive to our house. Once we got in the car she wouldn't get out my arms so I just drove with her on my lap.

Even though I knew my girl was upset about her family not accepting us, I also knew she would be very happy with me.

I'm going to spoil her so much.

As I pull up outside my house I think about our life together and what it would look like

As I pull up outside my house I think about our life together and what it would look like. Would she change? Would she be safe? Will we have many happy years together? I sit in the car with my girl in my lap for a moment just watching her. Her lips parted slightly, snoring so quietly it was barely noticeable. God she was beautiful. Ethereal.

Her red auburn hair ran down her back, it was like fire. Eye lashes so long, button nose and pouty lips.

I close in to her, touching my forehead onto hers. I plant a soft kiss on her lips and she flatters her eyes slowly open.

"Sorry princess I didn't mean to wake you, we are home now" I tell her, still waking up from her short nap. Then all of a sudden her eyes light up looking up towards the house. I look to where her eyes were looking.

Oh...bear. My dog, bear was standing in the window, sitting up wagging his tail. I hope she likes dogs...."Oh sorry baby I forgot to tell you about my dog. Are you scared of them? I can put him downstairs so he doesn't- ...." I start and she jumps up squealing and grinning her little head off.

"Oh my goddddd. I always wanted a doggy. Dad never let me. I love him. What's his name? Or is it a girl? What kind of doggy is it Killy? He's sooooo cute, ahhhhh" she says excitedly, then opens the car door and runs towards him.

As soon as she gets to the window, bear jumps up and starts going crazy. She giggles at him "look Killy, I think he likes me...".

I shut the car door and walk to the front door. "Yeah baby he loves you, his names bear and he's a Rottweiler. " I talk to her while opening the door. She rushes past me into the house and runs straight into the kitchen where bear was. He better not be stealing her from me. I'll start to get jealous.

I walk straight behind her. Her run is my walk. I smirk at the thought of how small she is. My little girl.

She sees bear and falls to her knees with her arms  stretched out. Bear instantly runs straight towards her and starts licking her face. He's excited but seems to be being careful with her. Huh, even he knows she's precious.