29. Dance For Me🩰

Ellie POV

After our night together I had woke up clean and wearing killians shirt. My makeup had been taken off and my hair tied up. Submerged into the blankets on the bed and cuddled up to a warm, sleeping man.

He was such a peaceful sleeper.

Grabbing my bag with my ballet shoes, I sneak out of the bed and out the room. Changing into some baby pink sports shorts and sports bra before leaving. Tiptoeing down the stairs and into the ballroom.

Pressing the light switch, the lights brighten up the room. I walk over to the patio doors and open all off them. The morning sun and breeze flew through into the room. I could hear the birds chirping and the water from the fountain splash quietly. In the ballroom there were large mirrors too, they would come in handy.

Sitting down, I take out my point shoes from the bag my dad had given to me, putting on my toe protectors and then sliding my feet in, I tie the ribbons tightly. Making sure they felt secure and then standing up.

The unfamiliar feeling quickly turns back into something natural for me. The room was quiet, but with the outdoors sounds it sounded peaceful. And actually perfect to dance too.

I stretch my arms out, flowing and gliding. My feet match my arms and I push up onto my toes. After some time of debating whether I should try a pirouette, I decide to try it.

Pushing up onto my toes, I spin, with one leg pointing out high. Making sure my turn out was on point. Maybe I'm not sure...I spun 5 times and then decided to play it safe and finish perfectly.

I smile, I'm impressed with myself. I've actually not got too rusty. With some practice I'll get better again. Smiling to myself I hear him "you never told me you can dance pretty girl".

Turning around, I spot him. Killian stood at the large doorway, leaning into it. Slumping to one side, with his hands in his pockets. He wore just grey sweats, no top. I'm pretty sure he wasn't wearing any boxers too, his thing was well on show.

"I haven't for a while, my ex dance teacher moved away to a different country. I just loved her so much, I couldn't do it with anyone else. She just knew me yanno?" I speak to him, while standing in the middle of the ballroom still. How much did he see of me dancing?

He smiles "I understand" he moves over to me. His walk is so dominant. Grabbing my face with two hands, he plants a soft kiss on my forehead, gently. "Is it okay if sometimes I dance in here Killy?" I ask him, I don't wanna step on his toes.

"Baby... this is your house too. And also this room isn't even used. I'd love for you to use this space doing something you love doing. Okay?" He questions, softly.

I smile "okay thank you, I love you Killy".

He smiles back, his hands reach down to grab my ass cheeks. Squeezing them tightly, he kisses me gently on the lips.

It was just a peck, but he's just so dreamy. He kisses me with such intensity. Soft or rough.

"The ball has been arranged for in 2 weeks pretty girl" he tells me pulling away off from my lips. The ball!!!! How exciting!!

"Omggg, I'm so excited Killy, but I have to get a dress sorted out and my hair, my makeup. I mean what about my shoes and everything. This room also isn't ready for a ball.... What time? I have to know the timings... who will be there. Oh god, will I even know anyone ther—..." he cuts me off by pressing him lips into mine. And I melt under his kiss. "Don't worry my pretty girl, I'll sort everything for you" he smirks.

I smile, grabbing his shoulders, I pull him down to my level and give a super quick peck. "Love you Killy.... Now can you make some breakfast because I'm soooo hungryyyy. Pleaseeee?" I give him a cute face, starring up through my eyelashes at him.

He smiles and nods. "It will be ready in 15 baby" he walks out the ballroom and I see him enter the kitchen. His back muscles and tattoos make me so wet...

Not again...

Why does he have to look so good all the time. It's not my fault. He is just too good looking. It must be exhausting for him. Yet he doesn't even act like he tries...

I roll my eyes at myself. Cutting my own thoughts off, I carry on my practice.

Practicing all the different positions and techniques. Remembering my posture, as that's always my downfall. I'm not a bad dancer to be honest but I'm just too short to become a 'ballerina'. But I can enjoy my dancing the same.

After a while of practice I smell some food coming from the kitchen. I bet it's nearly done now. Taking my point shoes off and packing them away, I walk into the kitchen. Jase and josh sat around the table and killian stood in front of the grill. Yes, bacon, eggs, sausage and muffins. I was feeling in a savoury mood too.

"Hi everyone!" I smile at everyone and take a seat next to jase. They all look at me and smile. "Hey red, you okay this morning?" Jase asks me. "Yep, just hungry, so hungryyyy..." I groan out loudly and lay my head on the table. Killy coughs and turns away back to cooking. Did I do something??

"Damn, you do seem hungry.." Jase giggles. Josh stares at me, trying to work me out.

"You stare a lot josh. Yanno Killy stares at me a lot too. Why do you stare at me so much" I ask josh. He replied instantly "I just find you very different and I've never actually known anyone like you before. You're so.... So... like... I dunno. Just I guess...you are always so happy... and like bright and nice". I cock my head to one side trying to decipher what he means, squinting my eyes too. "Thank you" I smile at him.

He nods and pulls a half smile. Josh is so reserved and quiet but Jason. Jase is the opposite. Every opportunity to talk he will take.

Yet Killy was different. Definitely not anything like Jason. He was similar to josh but I don't think reserved fit him.

"Foods done" killian shouts up and I run over to grab him food instantly. He chuckles at me grabbing the food, shaking his head. I smile back at him and sit down with my food.

Why am I so hungry??

Authors note 📝

I have another chapter on the way. Thank you all for being so patient, I wish I could tell you my job. Then you would understand why I'm so busy. But I promise I am writing literally whenever I can. In the bath, before bed late, in the morning before work and at work. So please don't hate me for not uploading...

Love you, also this was just a development chapter but next one will be the ball which is gonna be amazing 😁

Shadow xxxx