7. A perfect morning🫦

Killian POV

I make my way over to the sitting rooms couch and sit down with my pretty girl sat right in my lap. As fin explains his development she occasionally looks up at me. I smile down at her her. She fidgets on my lap every now and then. I stroke the side of her hips with my big hands calming her down. She then grabs my hands into hers. I frown at the loss of touch. Maybe I made her feel uncomfortable. Oh pretty baby... she plays with my hands in hers. Playing with my rings on my fingers, then mapping out the lines of my tattoos...

Finn continues to talk his bore when, A little voice whispers in my ear "pppleaasee can— can I-I gett—tt a drink p-please mr killy" oh my pretty girl she's so shy. I softly smile down at her pretty face. And then I snap a pissed off face up towards her brother.

"Fin shut up for a second, the little princess needs a drink. And I cannot listen to your boring voice all morning without having her to at least look at" blankly I say to Finley.

She just gets up out my lap. I immediately feel cold again. Come back to daddy pretty girl. I just stare at her every step, move and look. Oh she's just so stunningly beautiful. I want her stomach to be swollen with my baby inside her. Then all these fuckers would know she's mine. Maybe that's too far too soon. Ahh I couldn't give a fuck. I mean I think most of them already understand that she mine anyways.

She gets to the kitchen sink and grabs a glass making herself i glass of water for herself. She turns to me and shifts uncomfortably while saying" d—d—do you wan—-ttt a drink sir".

Hmm my pretty baby. I want to drink your pussy juices but other than that no I don't want a drink. I smirk at my own thoughts.

I shake my head, "No thank you pretty girl, but your such a good girl for asking" i say staring into her beautiful eyes again. She smiles at me and blushes at my words.

"I'll have one please princess" finely speaks to her. As she goes to turn around and grab another glass a maid comes around the corner into the kitchen. All the folded linen in the maids hands crash to the floor as they both bang together.

"I'm s-sorry" she mumbles a bunch of sorrys to the maid. The maid just keeps saying "it's okay miss".

My pretty girl bends down to help the maid quickly. Oh now her panties are showing. I can see the imprint of her pussy. Light purple panties. Lilac lace thongs. Fuck.

I snap out of it remembering all my men will have noticed. So I jump of the couch and stand behind her, hiding her pussy from them all. That's mine and no one else can see it.

Once she's done helping the maid she stands up and sees me standing there. She shakes it off and continues to make a drink for her brother.

Naughty girl wearing such short skirts around other men. I mean I definitely dont mind her wearing them at all. However being so uncareful with showing herself will not tolerated for me. Thank the lord she had panties on, if my men saw her pretty pussy I would've had to gouge their eyes out. Not great for my business really killing everybody.

But my favourite thing of the day just happened before my eyes.

She hands her brother his glass and walks straight back to me. She looks at me with innocence and sits back down on my lap. Tucking herself into my body tightly. I hold her to me and stroke her pretty long red hair.

This pretty girl is gonna be my lover.

I know it...

Authors note 📝

Omgggg, I love this chapter so muchhhhh. They are just 🥹🥹🥹🥹also I know super short but it just finishes perfectly...

Shadow x