▪️The 6-year-old girl, Hind, was with the family of her mother’s uncle, Bashar Hamada, when the vehicle was shot.

▪️Hind remained alone inside the vehicle after everyone in it (6 individuals, the mother, the father, and their four children) were martyred.

#update |  Occupation forces surround Nour Shams camp, east of Tulkarm, accompanied by dozens of vehicles and bulldozers

#Follow |  The occupation bulldozer begins demolishing a commercial store at the entrance to Nour Shams camp in Tulkarm

#Urgent |  Successive explosions after targeting the occupation forces with explosive devices during the major storming of Nour Shams camp in Tulkarm

#Watch... In the absence of capabilities and means to help transport the martyrs and wounded to Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City, citizens use old vehicles to transport their martyrs and bury them in the available mass graves.

#Video |  Clashes and lighting bombs were fired in the Batn al-Sameen area, west of Khan Yunis.

#Follow|  Palestinian Red Crescent:

🔻 Violent attacks continue in the vicinity of Al Amal Hospital amid a state of terror and panic among the displaced.

🔻 Today, the hospital dealt with three displaced martyrs and nine injuries as a result of gunfire by the occupation.

🔻 The three martyrs were buried in the back courtyard of the hospital due to the continued siege and the difficulty of transporting the martyrs to the cemetery.

#Urgent|  in the meantime.  Raids on the Yemeni city of Saada

#Follow|  Hezbollah carried out thirteen operations against the positions and deployment of the occupation army on the Lebanese-Palestinian border on Monday 1/29/2024.

#Urgent|  Local sources: The occupation forces were informed of a curfew during the massive incursion into Nour Shams camp in Tulkarm.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Deir al-Hatab, east of Nablus.

#Urgent |  Violent clashes amid artillery shelling and the firing of a barrage of flare bombs in the Batn al-Sameen area, south of Khan Yunis

#Urgent |  The occupation forces prevent the movement of ambulances belonging to the Palestinian Red Crescent Society and continue shelling the vicinity of its main headquarters, west of Khan Yunis.

#Urgent |  Occupation artillery bombed Al-Farouq Mosque near Al-Dhahra Junction in Khan Yunis camp and continues to fire intensely in and around the place.

#Follow |  Violent bombing on Al-Madrasa Street in the Al-Amal neighborhood, west of Khan Yunis, completely destroying a large number of homes and others partially

#Urgent|  Occupation aircraft launch violent raids on Al-Madrasa Street in the Al-Amal neighborhood, west of Khan Yunis

#Urgent |  An explosion rocks the city of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip

#Follow |  7 martyrs arrived at Nasser Hospital in Khan Yunis on Monday.

#Urgent|  Occupation forces storm the town of Burqa, west of Nablus.

The attendees strongly condemned the Zionist-Western incitement campaign against the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA), and denounced the American response and some Western countries, which decided to stop providing financial support to the international agency, stressing that this position constitutes a dangerous escalation for our Palestinian people everywhere.
His whereabouts, which is an extension of the ongoing genocidal war against our people in the Gaza Strip.

🔻The two parties renewed their commitment to the International Agency and called on the international community to continue supporting the agency’s budget so that it can carry out its duties towards our people until the implementation of International Resolution 194 and the return of refugees to their homes and original property in Palestine.

They stressed the importance of unifying the Palestinian ranks by forming a unified national leadership for our people until the Palestine Liberation Organization is rebuilt and activated, and the formation of a national consensus government that will supervise the reconstruction of the Gaza Strip and work to unify the institutions of the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, and hold legislative and presidential elections and a new National Council from within.  And abroad, and then develop a single national strategy to confront the occupation, settlement, Judaization and displacement, protect rights and sanctities, and continue resistance and struggle until liberation, return and independence.

The Hamas movement delegation was headed by Brother Ali Baraka, and the delegation included members of the movement’s National Relations Department, brothers: Ayman Shanaa, Ziad Hassan, and Dr. Hani Al-Dali. They were received by Comrade Marwan Abdel-Al, a member of the Political Bureau of the Popular Front, and Comrade Haitham Abdo, the Front’s official in Lebanon and his deputy.  Comrade Abdullah Al-Dannan.