Author's Note

Well guys, I finally finished this long ass fanfic and my brain is fried. I do feel satisfied that I was able to finish it though. Here is all of the info for this story.

Number of words/characters: 66,890 words/354,234 (Not including author notes)

Number of Chapters: 46 chapters

Number of days since start of fic: 78 days

Number of reads as of 1/29/24: 13.3K

Number of votes as of 1/29/24: 633 votes

Number of braincells lost while writing this: Too many

So what's next? Well, I will continue writing SMG34 fics, as well as some other related stuff, but I want YOU to vote on what I should do next. I will leave a list here on what I will write about in the near future, but you guys need to tell me what you want me to start on first.

The DnD Arc: The gang was in the midst of searching for SMG3, as no one had seen him in the past few days, and stumbled across his computer logged into a mysterious game based loosely around Dungeons and Dragons (Not Baldurs Gate). As they looked closer at the screen, a light blasted forward, pulling them inside the game where SMG3 was trapped. In order to escape, they would need to fight their way through the main quest and live to tell the tale. (Unsure if this will end up being an SMG34 story or not.)

SMG4 Episode Ideas: Just a bunch of random ideas I will fully write out that would seem like an actual episode. (Non SMG34 as I'd like to stick with the canon stuff.)

When I Don't Remember You: SMG3 suffers a head injury and forgets the past few years of his time with SMG4 and the rest of the gang. The last thing he remembered was getting ahold of the Youtube remote from JubJub and about to enact his revenge against SMG4. SMG4 tries to tell him everything but with SMG3 actively trying to harm and possibly even attempt to kill him at every turn it makes things much more difficult. Will SMG4 be able to bring his friend back? Or will SMG3 be lost forever? (Definitely gonna be SMG34.)

Double Trouble: When E. Gadd opens a portal to an alternate universe, a different version of SMG3 and SMG4 come through and the original SMG3 and SMG4 try to help them settle in for the time being. At least until the two worlds start to merge together. (Not too sure on what kind of alternate universe they'd come from, maybe gender swapped.)

SMG34 Drabbles/One-Shots: Self Explanatory. Requests will be open on this one.

So vote like your life depends on it! I'd like to know what you guys want me to do first! I'll give everyone until 2/5/24 to cut off the voting!

Also, thank you again for reading my fanfic. You guys rock.