EPILOGUE

HEYYAA PEOPLE!

BACK WITH THE EPILOUGE!

MISSED THEM?? I DID TOO!

SOO LET US WITNESS THEIR CHAOS ONCE MORE!

WAISE TOH I WAS GOING TO UPLOAD AFTER A CERTAIN VOTE TARGET LEKIN TUMLOG TOH VOTE NA KARNE KI SHAPPAT KHAAYE BAITHE HO AUR MERE PAAS YEH READY THA KAL RAAT TAK TOH MERESE BHI WAIT HUA NAI. VOTE KARLIYA KARO YAAR. MUJH JAISI KO KHUSHI MILJAAYEGI!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE WHAT I WRITE AND SHARE THIS BOOK WITH YOUR FRIENDS!

LOVE YA'LL!

HAPPIE READING!

________________________________________________________________________________

AAYAT'S POV:

3 YEARS LATER

Love is something that's very complicated and very simple at the same time. It promises you to show the beauty in this world but at the same time demands you to be strong enough to handle the rough challenges thrown by it. It makes you believe that it is very easy to carry on with a relationship forever but also puts you to test to check the strength of your bond. Love is about both receiving as well as giving. It is both about strength and weakness. It is also about fights and reconciliation. Love is about both bliss as well as pain at the same time. Love is everything you need to survive in this world. It is also everything that makes you want to leave this world. But at the end, its love. It is inevitable. Everyone experiences love atleast once in a lifetime. Love is not only the feeling between lovers, it is also the feeling between two friends, It is the feeling a mother feels when she holds her baby for the first time or every other time, It is a feeling a child feels when he/she cries in their mothers' embrace for the first time. Love is something that is felt by a father which pushes him to work hard every day to give his children a better life, Love is something that empowers a child to give its best to make his/her parents proud. Love is what the almighty has in him for all of us. Love is something that we all are made of.

As for me? Oh I have immense of love in my life. I have lovely parents who care for me a lot. I have great in laws who treat me as their daughter. I have crazy co siblings who cherish me to the moon and back. I have the love of my friends who are no less than a family. My friends are the ones who will be ready to fight the whole world even if a single tear slides down my cheek. And finally, I have him, my aman, my protector, the love of my life, my husband. He's the one who's embrace feels like home. He's the one who's fragrance drives me crazy. He's the one who made be belong to him even though we were complete strangers at the beginning. He's the one who would burn the world down for me. He's that fruit I've received for all the good deeds I've done till date. And then there are my twin daughters, my princesses. One of them is named as Jannat and other is Mannat. The reason behind this? well according to their father, Mannat because he's always wished for a daughter and would be ready to do anything for her, and Jannat because, well he told he felt heavenly when he held them for the first time. Dramatic? yep. Do I care? hell noo! It's my favorite scene to watch when plays with his daughters lovingly.  Well, they're two years old and already hella short tempered and possessive. A mix of both their parents I guess. And also, Rehmat Di and Zain bhai have a son as well, Ayan. 

As for my crazy gang? well they-

SAMAIRA: stop blabbering as if you're a love guru and let me relax. Geez too much of noise here. And where is that so called husband of mine? It's been half an hour since I asked for the mint choco ice cream.

ADITI: chill girl, its been like only 7 minutes since you've asked for it and mint choco is not even a flavor for god's sake!

SAMAIRA: Well you are the not the one who's roaming around with a huge round belly, I am so nope, you don't get to judge my cravings, not today, not ever.

AARNA: we told you to stay back and take care of yourself but you're the one who cried a whole river of tears.

SAMAIRA: How in the world could I miss our yearly group trips?! I am more excited for these than I was for my honey moon! And not like my husband took it easy, he's here with a whole freaking 'baby on board' package, the hospital bag, clothes for the new born and what not. How dramatic. *huff*

AAYAT: that's called being sensible, not dramatic.

LYKA: girl, we've been through this phase as well, we know how it feels but cool down, its not good for your health.

AARNA: yeah exactly.

Well, yeah you heard it right. Lyka has a cute little daughter who's 1 year old, nandini and Aarna gave birth to a pretty and strong young man, kabir. Well, we all grew up didn't we?

As for our careers? We are all thriving! Lyka is the most in demand fashion designer and Sathya's firm is thriving with the both of them working together. Not that he stopped writing, he still writes books and still is my favorite author. Aditi is a total nerdy biotech scientist who keeps working on her geeky experiments and researches whereas Sathvik, that guy with a fine body works as a model and plays football in domestic leagues. Samaira my girl? well, she and her husband are pretty famous music composers. And me? well, yeah I am a pretty successful software developer and my husband, well yeah, he's the billionaire with a B with his tech company flourishing like anything. So, All I want to tell is, we all made it, the successful together gang they call us now. 

No matter how busy all of us are, we always stay in touch through video calls or group chats and we all have an annual group trip together as well, well that is why we are here in Maldives, chilling on a beach. You know what's the craziest part? All of us were present while any one of us was giving birth and we look forward to keep it that way, and looking at Samaira's case, the baby's birth might take place in an exotic holiday spot. As for Aditi, why don't you guys listen to it yourself?

AAYAT: hey aditi, when are we getting to play with your kid?

SAMAIRA: yeah exactly! I need you to go through this phase now that you've judged my cravings.

ADITI: well, not at this moment but sometime in future for sure.

LYKA: why tho?

ADITI: well, mr. sathvik says, I myself am a child and can't take the responsibility for another one.

AARNA: the guy's confidence to speak the truth, hats off!

ADITI: heyy! though I am not much prepared to take care of a baby, but I am not a kid ok?

AAYAT: yeah sure.

Well, heard it ya'll? that's the exact reason-

AAYAT: oh my god Aman! what are you doing?!

I ran towards my husband who was playing with the kids just fine with sathvik, aarav and sathya accompanying him but now was pinching ayan's cheek, well a bit hard?

ASIM: what? I am just showing my love towards him?

AAYAT: like this? his cheek is completely red! look at that poor baby, almost tears coming out of his eyes.

He gestured me to pick him up by spreading his arms wide. Aww my adorable baby.

ASIM: that is what this punk gets. He made my angel cry.

AAYAT: they're kids aman! it happens.

ASIM: no one troubles my angels. 

AAYAT: what will di and bhai tell if they see this huh? they just went to eat something after soo long.

ASIM: well, thank this punk's stars zain isn't here. He's more possessive of mannat than I am.

Well, that's true, rehmat di and zain bhai love these girls more that anything and anyone in this world. Well, zain bhai loves mannat a bit more, none of us know the reason behind it but he just does. 

SATHVIK: your husband is scary.

AAYAT: Remember you spoke this sentence before you summon him for your football practice games in the future.

SATHVIK: *whine* Why are you becoming like him and blackmailing a cute soul like me?

ADITI: add annoying to that description as well.

SATHVIK: as you say, peanut. *grinning*

Aditi hit his arm in pure annoyance and we all burst out laughing at the scene, well not everything changes you know. But we all know how much this girl right here loves being called by that nickname. 

SAMAIRA: godd you all are getting all cheesy here and you know how much lactose makes me wanna vomit. 

LYKA: well, Ice cream has milk too, if you take it that way.

SAMAIRA: shut up. But wait.. yes exactly! my ice cream!! where the hell is he-

ISHAAN: coolll foxy I am here!! I am here with your ice cream!

SAMAIRA: what took you so long huh?

ISHAAN: that flavor! its freaking rare here.

SAMAIRA: just tell you're not fit to go for an ice cream hunt.

Ishaan's jaw just dropped to the ground and we all laughed again. Pregnancy hits hard damn. I still remember when I was pregnant, I used to cry all the time but my lovely husband was always there to shower me with his love. As if telepathy, he came closer to me and hugged me tight from the side. *sigh* this is what I loved, always being by his side and feeling protected.

SATHYA: hey stone face, don't you think your son is getting a bit too close to my daughter?

AARAV: *smirk* He's smart like his father. Doesn't give up on what is meant to be his.

SATHYA: what the hell-

LYKA: not again you guys! Sathya stop!! they're kids and its totally normal for them to get close to each other..!

SATHYA: but nugget-

LYKA: nope, no arguments. Our houses are literally next to each other Sathya and both of them spend almost the entire day together, of course its natural for them to stick to each other.

SATHYA: whatever.

AARNA: Aditi, why is everyone obsessed with this word? It spread like freaking covid-19..!

ADITI: *hair flip* well, people tend to follow my footsteps- Oh god I am feeling nauseous.

SATHVIK: Alright, we're definately going to the doctor, you've been saying this since last week but you're adamant on not visiting the doctor. I am not listening to you this time.

ADITI: but-

SAMAIRA: are you still scared of injections, PeAnUt??

ADITI: piss off!

God these people, they're hilarious, but that's why I love them. They're just soo them. No fake attitude or no threats of betrayal. They're my family-

SAMAIRA: OH MY GOD!! omg omg omg what do I do??!! My water brokee!! ISHAAANNNNN KASHYAAPPPPPPPP!!!!!

ISHAAN: huh what? whattttttt??!! fuck fuck fuck! what do I do?? what do I do?? what do I do? I am going to faint.. someone take me to the hospital please.

Dumbasses..!

SAMAIRA: I am freaking about to give birth you nutcase! its me who needs to be taken to the hospital..!

ISHAAN: yess! let's take the hospital to you!!

SAMAIRA: huh?? Aayat, please save me. This dumbass will kill me and my child both.

AAYAT: chill! girl chill out! its okay! you're strong and we've called for the ambulance already. You're going to hold the little version of the both of you in some time. Stay strong for that! yeah...?! come on now.. take deep breaths...

1 2 3 inhale.

SAMAIRA: inhale.

exhale

SAMAIRA: exhale.

inhale.

SAMAIRA: inhale.

exhale.

SAMAIRA: exhale- Oh my freaking god it hurts! Hospital!! nowww!! 

ISHAAN: yes yes foxy the ambulance is here! calm down love we're getting there soon! everything's going to be good, yeah? everything's fine.

Well, it looked like he was convincing himself more, but that's understandable I guess, both of them must be freaking out right now. I still remember when me and Aman had to go through this phase, pheww, better not to remember it, all that matters is we have our daughters with us now.

We reached the hospital in a record time of about 10 minutes with a screaming and cursing Samaira lying on the stretcher. 

SAMAIRA: ohh godd I can't take this pain anymore! just take me away pleasee!! 

ISHAAN: heyy don't say that!

SAMAIRA: yeah exactly! take this bastard away!! all of this is happening just because of him.

ISHAAN: huh?? mee?!

SAMAIRA: ofcourse you.

SATHYA: *sigh* just agree brother, its better for you and all of us.

LYKA: what do you mean huh?

SATHYA: *nervous smile* huh? n-nothing n-nugget.. you are the sweetest..!

We all again laughed, but a bit slowly, you didn't want to anger Samaira anymore. 

The nurses took her inside the OT and asked Ishaan to join them as well, because, yeah well she needed someone to support her. Well, it secretly means to burst out on someone. 

It had already been 2 hours since she was inside and all we could hear was screaming and shouting. God she was in immense pain, I couldn't help but shed a few tears, well its involuntary, its painful to see her in pain. Not only me, all the other girls had tears in their eyes too. 

It took them another hour but finally, we heard the crying of a baby, a subtle yet audible cry. Oh god I can't believe it..! I was practically itching to hold it in my arms, mini version of the drama queen. Looks like the doctor could sense the urge in us too.

DOCTOR: its a baby girl, you all can go in and meet them.

We thanked him for his service and were about to barge into the OT when something or should I say someone fell with a thud behind us. We all turned around just to gaze an unconscious Aditi. My heart dropped to my stomach, well not literally but come on guys get the feels. Advik picked her up and rushed towards the doctor not before telling us to carry on towards the OT. As much as we wanted to follow him, it was better to be less chaotic there. We went inside the OT only to witness the most beautiful scene.

Samaira and Ishaan had their foreheads attached to each other while hugging the little baby girl close to their hearts. 

LYKA: aww, such a picture worthy moment.

AARNA: don't worry, the deed's already done. I have their picture..!

AAYAT: oh my god look at this bundle of cuteness! I'll cry!

ASIM: huh? you already have two daughters, you still get so attracted to babies?

AAYAT: shut up! 

All of them laughed again. Yeah I know I know, we all laugh a lot. But this who we are, happy together. And at this special occasion, our happiness didn't have any measure. The legendary stone face Aarav had a smile on his face as well.

SATHYA: any name for this beauty here?

ISHAAN: mehek, mehek kashyap. I am sure she's going to fill our lives with fragrance of love and happiness.

ASIM: indeed, she will. 

SATHYA: I am just glad those kids aren't here, too much nuisance. Zain and Rehmat are saviours. 

ASIM: my angels are well behaved, speak about others.

SATHYA: oh please my nandu is the most co-operative kid. The problem is with the boys. Especially that kabir. 

ASIM: ayan is no less, count him in.

AARAV: leave my son out of this, he's just smarter and faster than you were, mr. sathya. And we all know that.

SATHYA: youu!

AAYAT: godd Ishaan are you going to be like this? why are girls' fathers soo damn protective?

ISHAAN: no ways! I am not going to be like them.

LYKA: thank god-

ISHAAN: I am going to be even more possessive. No one gets to breathe near my cupcake.

AAYAT: God, sam welcome to the gang.

SAMAIRA: I've given up already. Where's Aditi?

AARNA: she-

SATHVIK: she's here.

We looked at both of them entering the OT, Sathvik had a huge smile plastered on his face and Aditi was looking down. Why do I feel like I know the reason behind this view.

LYKA: heyy.. How are you??

ADITI: I-I am f-fine.

SATHVIK: ohh we are more than fine. I want to tell you guys something.

SAMAIRA: what is it??

SATHVIK: we are pregnant!!

There was complete silence in the OT for a few moments. 

ADITI: *nervous* Guys?

We all screamed in joy and jumped on her, of course with care and engulfed her in heartwarming hugs. It was one of the happiest days in our lives. Soo many good news' in one single day. We all began to congratulate them to which Aditi responded with a shy smile and a thank you where as Sathvik was full enthusiastic and energetic. But again, that's how Sathvik is.

AARAV: she's pregnant dumbass, not the both of you.

SATHVIK: of course its the both of us! we both will go through this phase. I am going to be by her side all the time and even after she gives birth, We're going to bring up our kid together, ofcourse we both are pregnant in that case. Right peanut.

ADITI: *whine* stop calling me peanut atleast now.

SATHVIK: nope, not happening, and stop pretending peanut, we all know you love it when I call you peanut. 

She hit his arm once again and we again- ok guys we didn't laugh this time, because a huge thunderstorm entered the OT.

All the kids with Zain and Rehmat came in rushing and yeah, it was a havoc. 

ASIM: couldn't you keep them there with you?

ZAIN: heyy! they're your kids! they wouldn't stay there without you people, and also I was too excited to meet this new addition here.

REHMAT: sorry bhai, you know how he gets when its about a baby girl.

ZAIN: I wanted a baby girl, but I got this devil instead, always sticking to his mother.

AAYAT: *smirk* So that's the problem, I see.

ZAIN: umm n-no. 

ASIM: shut up, we all know how much you love your son. 

AYAN: baba lobb annu *baby accent*

EVERYONE: awwww

ZAIN: idhar aa, baba ka shaitaan.

(come here, dad's little devil.)

Well, this is how we are, our cute little- okay not little family. And now with our kids, I can't wait to go ahead with this journey. It has been a blissful one with so many ups and downs but at the end it all worked out. *sigh* Yes it did work out.

I was standing quitely and admiring the chaos in front of me when I felt two strong arms engulfing me from behind. 4 years to our marriage but still, his touch and sense of presence remains the same.

ASIM: what are you thinking about biwi?

AAYAT: *sigh* It all worked out Aman, all of us are happy.

ASIM: yess, we are all happy indeed. 

He planted a light kiss on the side of my head as we continued to admire the heartwarming scene in front of us. The future held a lot both for us and our kids. Our journey was indeed spectacular and we all had you guys to accompany us. Thank you all for being there through out our journey and witnessing our happily ever after.  But now that I look at our kids, I can feel a new kind of warmth spreading inside my chest.

They're our kids, but they'll have their own stories. They'll find their own true love and face their own struggles as they grow up. They'll develop their own dreams and work hard towards it. Now that our story has almost come to end, they'll begin with theirs, and I can't wait to witness it. Are you guys ready?

THE END 

________________________________________________________________________________

YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF THIS BEAUTIFUL SAGA OF AAKHIR PYAAR HOGAYA.

WE ALL FELL IN LOVE A LITTLE BIT AS WE READ THIS BOOK AND NOW THAT IT HAS COME TO A COMPLETE END, IT REALLY FEELS OVERWHELMING.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING THERE AND PLEASE DO VOTE IF YOU'RE READING THIS AND LIKING IT. 

ALSOO! FOLLOW ME AND STAY TUNED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH THEIR KIDS!

LOVE YA'LL!

BBYEE!