CHAPTER 9: no way in the hell

HII GUYSSS!! YOUR SUPPORT MEANS A LOTT!! I AM HERE WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!!
DO COMMENT ABOUT YOUR VIEWS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!
EVERY SINGLE VOTE AND READ ENCOURAGES MEE!!

LOVE YA'LL

HAPPY READING!!

ALSOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! FOLLOW author_anjaani ON INSTAGRAM FOR THE TEASERS OF NEXT CHAPTERS!!

________________________________________________________________________________

SAMAIRA POV:

It's been two days since aayat got engaged and my life has been chaotic after that. I am the member of event management team of my college and there's a big event event taking place today. all of us have been working our asses off to make this event a grand success. it's basically a dj night for college students and the money raised from this will be used as charity for an orphanage. this is the sole reason why i am working my ass off.

i've been in a rush from past two days looking after all the preparations for the event and today being d-day i want absolutely no problems.

yeah exactly. this is where everything went wrong. how can my life not have problems?!

SAMAIRA: what the hell do you mean we don't have a dj?! it's dj night for god's sake and you're telling me there's no dj?

girl: we can't help it samaira.. they cancelled on us at the very last moment.

SAMAIRA: why the hell did they do that?!

girl: they got a big gig at the end moment which payed a good amount so they cancelled on us.

SAMAIRA: this was supposed to be a charity event! can't people have some humanity?? was that money more important compared to the smiles those children will have when they receive books?!

girl: *sigh* this is how it is samaira, not everyone is good hearted or caring. people want money these days, not welfare of other humans.

saying this she went away.

SAMAIRA: i am so done with this. people can't show a bit of humanity. they don't deserve to be known as humans.

i was in my own thoughts and worried sick so as to what to do as we had no one to substitute for the dj. it was almost time and the students had started entering the venue but there was no dj. finding no other alternative, i just sighed and got up to announce that today's event is cancelled. just then a girl from my event management team came running towards me.

girl: samaira! we have a replacement!! a boy! he volunteered to be the dj tonight!

a wave of relief passed through and i took a breath of delight! THANK GOD!

SAMAIRA: oh my god i am soo glad!! who's that by the way??

girl: he's a student in our college. new admission.

SAMAIRA: what?? from our college?? do you think he'll be able to handle?

girl: samaira, we don't have any other option. we need to go with it.

i sigh agreed with her.

i was busy looking after other arrangements when the dj started. damn his remix! how is he a student and not a professional??! this can't be!! who the hell is he??

just as i started pushing through the crowd to get a glance of who the knight in the shining armour was, and...

OH MY GOD!

this can't be happening! he can't be here!! what on earth is he doing here??!!!
what was his name again? ishaan kashyap! damn that tasteless human! how does he have such a good taste in music?!

well, maybe he's not completely useless. if he would've included a few indian songs with the remix then damn, i swear to god it would be the best!

maybe i'll have a chat with him later. i need to thank him for volunteering. maybe we might get along.

end pov.

ISHAAN POV:

i was busy in my own world djing and playing my remix. it felt absolutely amazing to see people thoroughly enjoying what i create. my eyes scanned around the crowd to look at everyone enjoying and that is when it stopped at certain someone...

WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE?!

this crazy woman..! i won't spare! i took me 2 hours to wash away that disgusting smell of dirty socks..! i won't let you go today! samaira singh!

but what took me by surprise was the amusement on her face. she didn't look like she wanted to kill me.. she rather had a look of appreciation? woah now that's something new.

i would deal with her later. right now i need to concentrate on my task of making everyone go crazy with my music.

time skip
after the event..!

ISHAAN POV: i was packing all my dj stuff when a girl approached me. i turned back and it was her. that crazy woman. but wait. something was different.. was that a smile on her face? well she looked pretty with a smile. you could stare at her all day without even getting bored.

get a hold ishaan..! we're here to teach her a lesson!

ISHAAN: what do you want?

SAMAIRA: nothing, i just wanted to thank you for volunteering tonight. its for charity. and we've collected enough to provide books to the children in the orphanage.

well your music was really good. didn't expect that but good job.

was i hearing it right? was she thanking me and PRAISING ME?! oh god i can't believe it. maybe she isn't as bad as i thought she was... but that still won't stop me from troubling her. now that she was in the same college, i can easily take my revenge.

ISHAAN: well i told you i was exceptional, didn't i?

SAMAIRA: don't get ahead of yourself, you were pretty good but your music would be out of this world if you would've included a few indian songs.

ISHAAN: include indian songs? my music is good. i don't want to ruin it. no thanks..!

SAMAIRA: what do you mean by you don't want to ruin it? have you ever listened to any of the indian songs??!! you have no idea how exceptional they are!

ISHAAN: yeah yeah sure. keep them to yourself! i am happy with what i have..!

SAMAIRA: well fine by me! i can't help a tasteless prick like you who has eggs in name of brain!

ISHAAN: what the hell did you call me??! a tasteless prick?!?! and i don't have a brain??

SAMAIRA: that sounded like a statement more than a question lol.

ISHAAN: hey you-

SAMAIRA: now, you might be completely free but i have to get this place cleaned after the event. not everyone is a useless person like you, ya'know, sooooooo... later alligator!

saying this she turned around and left!

this girl is getting on my nerves! fuck revenge! its better if i stay away from her or i might end up committing a murder..!

you are such a problem samaira singh!

i hope to never cross paths with you again!

end pov.

END OF THE CHAPTER~!

THESE TWO CAN NEVER STOP FIGHTING! BUT CHEERS TO OUR SAMAIRA! THIS GIRL KNOWS HOW TO HANDLE PEOPLE!
BUT WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW IS THEIR INEVITABLE UNION IN FUTURE! STAY TUNED TO KNOW!!

KEEP SUPPORTING GUYSS!! I LOVE YA'LL!!

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW author_anjaani ON INSTAGRAM!!

ALSO I WOULD REALLY BE HAPPY IF YOU PRESENT YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS!! IT WOULD MEAN A LOT!!

SEE YA'LL VERY SOON~~!!