chapter 2: Aayat's fate

HII GUYSS!! YOUR SUPPORT MEANS A LOT!! I AM HERE WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!!
DO COMMENT BELOW ABOUT YOUR VIEWS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!
EVERY SINGLE VOTE AND READ ENCOURAGES ME!

LOVE YA'LL

HAPPY READING

AAYAT'S POV:

its been 6 months since i've started with my AIML engineering. People in my new college are lovely, warm and welcoming but they'll never be my squad that i made 3 years ago. We stay in touch through calls and texting but i still miss them.. i miss being with them. 

And today i feel happy because after so long i am going to see their faces, witness their smiles, listen to their stories and bicker with them. everything with them feels so right. But why do i have this unsettling feeling in my heart? Why does it feel like a storm's going to arrive and uproot everything? 

aayat was deep in her thoughts when

ADITI: booooooooooooo

AAYAT: i swear to god aditi i'll kill you one day

SAMAIRA: count me in!! i'll be happy to accompany you in this.

ADITI: yeah yeah blurt out whatever you want, we all know all these are just useless talks. you won't even let your finger hurt me.

LYKA: *laughing* its been six months and you still haven't changed.

ADITI: and i won't even attempt to change. I love myself the way i am!

meanwhile aayat and samaira *rolling their eyes*

LYKA: hey guyss!! aarna is going to join us todayy!!

AAYAT: ohh finally she has time huh! good for her or else i would've forgotten she even existed!

AARNA: ohh myy godddd!! i just heard someone saying theyy missedddd meee!!

AAYAT: get your ears checked girl! i never told i missed you!!

AARNA: i know you all missed me so just cut the crap!

SAMAIRA: ohh my dear precious aarnaaa..!! did you finally get time to come out of your love nest and say hello to this not-so-beautiful world around you?? *fake smile*

AARNA: ohh come on we'll speak when you guys fall in love!! i am head over heels my man but soon you guys will be the cinderella wearing those shoes! and i won't let you guys hear the end of it!

ADITI: not happening aarna, forget it!

LYKA: anywayss!! my soulmateeee!!! its your birthday in a few days!! you'll be turning 19 girll!! what have you planned

AAYAT: you guys know i don't like celebrating my birthday in a loud manner

AARNA: but we need to do somethingg!!! ok here's the plan..!! we're all gonna meet up on aayat's birthday at this very cafe and celebrate her birthday!! it'll be only the 5 of us so you won't feel uncomfortable!! and aayat.. i am informing you about the plan. you can't deny it girll!!

LYKA: absolutely fantastic

ADITI: i am super down

SAMAIRA: ohh i am excited alreadyy!!

AAYAT: *sigh* ok as you guys say

time skip

aayat's birthday

BABA: beta aayat.. kahin jaarahi ho? 

 (beta aayat.. are you going somewhere?)

AAYAT: ji baba woh bas doston ne bulaya tha