CHAPTER 14: forever with you, near or far.

HEYY GUYSS!! HERE WITH THE NEW CHAPTERR!! 

TODAY I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL. ITS BEEN 13 DAYS I'VE STARTED WRITING THIS AND READS ARE MAKING ME HAPPY. IT MAY NOT BE TOO HIGH BUT I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU ALL WHO TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ SOMETHING THAT I IMAGINE AND FINALLY WRITE IT HERE.

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING HERE!

I PROMISE TO FINISH THIS BOOK AND NO MATTER WHAT COMES TO MY MIND I WON'T DISCONTINUE THIS..! 

PLEASE DO VOTE AND KEEP SUPPORTING LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO! 

LOVE YA'LL

HAPPY READING.

________________________________________________________________________________

LYKA POV: 

aayat has asked me to meet her today, so here i am waiting for her in a park. its been one week since she got married and this is the first time i am meeting her after her marriage. i missed her badly and i am here as soon as she called me as i wanted to see her soo bad.

during her haldi and mehndi, i didn't interact much. infact it was like i didn't exist there. i knew i could break down. she's the only one who knows how i feel even before i tell anything. and by the looks she was giving me i knew that she had understood what was going on in my mind. 

i was pretty sure she will be here soo and give me a long lecture. but that is what is special about her. she does scold but with love. she knows how to heal me. she doesn't break me. i still remember the poem she'd written on me when were still studying together and i was feeling sad. she's just been there. 

and apart from her there's this certain someone who's been there for me too..! just as i was thinking about him, a text popped up on my screen.

SATHYA:
wassupp!
                                                                                                                                                        LYKA:
                                                                                                              don't try to be young. you're old enough to                                                                                                               not use these teenage slangs.

SATHYA:
i thought you were sweet! ;-;    

LYKA:
I AM SWEET THO!

SATHYA:
okay lady calm down! watcha doing?

LYKA:
meeting up with aayat!
god i missed her soo much!

SATHYA:
ofcc! i still remember how you bawled out
at her haldi! you looked cute tho! 

LYKA: 
you don't have to remind me that!
and yeah i look cute almost everyday!

SATHYA:
aren't you getting too bold these days?
                                                                                                                                                                                            LYKA:
                                                                                                                                          i never told you i wasn't bold!

SATHYA: 
damn just forget it!
send me the pics we took on wedding!