chapter 3: meet cute? or not?

HII GUYSSS!! YOUR SUPPORT MEANS A LOTT!! I AM HERE WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!!
DO COMMENT ABOUT YOUR VIEWS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!
EVERY SINGLE VOTE AND READ ENCOURAGES MEE!!

LOVE YA'LL

HAPPY READING!!

ALSOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! FOLLOW  author_anjaani ON INSTAGRAM FOR THE TEASERS OF NEXT CHAPTERS!!

ADITI'S POV:
its been 1 week since aayat has dropped the bomb about her marriage. I wanted to protest more but at the same time i had no intention of giving her more trouble than she already had. I tried to be understanding of the situation and tried to motivate her too but i can't assure myself at all. Aayat is someone really important to me since the time we've met. she's been there with me through all thick and thin situations and never gave up on me. I want to do the same for her but the situation has nothing that could be handled by me. All i can do is pray for her wellbeing and good future

i was in my own world with thoughts of aayat's marriage and suddenly something hard bumped into me. Its a wall!! wait.. since when did walls start having muscles? that is when i realized that it was not a wall.. 

IT WAS A GUY WITH A WALL FOR A CHEST FOR GOD'S SAKE!

??: watch where you're going girl..! i know i am hot but that doesn't mean you girls will keep bumping me just to get the feels!

ADITI: hey you pig face! don't think too highly of yourself! i was going to apologize to you-

??: yeah exactly..! that's what you need to do right now..! apologize-

ADITI: listen to me first you nutcase! i mentioned the past tense! i said i WAS going to apologize but not now!! not after learning what a piece of trash you are!

??: ohh come on i know girls like you. New ways of gaining attention. but to your good luck, i am glad to inform you that you don't need to try. you're kinda cute.. wanna hang out sometime? i can do this at least for you. you can tell all your friends that you got to have coffee with the SATHVIK KAPOOR..! that's what you want right??

the hell?? is this guy out of his mind?? what does he even think of himself?? me?? coffee?? that too with a crack like him?? no chance in hell!! i'll let the ocean swallow me before i do something like that!

ADITI: hey you look! mister-

SATHVIK- sathvik.. its sathvik peanut..!

ADITI: whatever..! i don't even need to know your name for god's sake!! you are such a douchebag and soo full of yourself that you are blind to your surroundings! come out of your
oh-the-girls-would-die-for-me delusion as soon as possible because all you look is like a desperate human with a fake ego an over confidence! AND DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME PEANUT! pathetic!!

SATHVIK: woahh calm down girl..!! by the way.. the one who needs to be out of delusion is you.. not me! just ask the girls around you for sathvik kapoor and then you'll now. And for your kind information this oh-the-girls-would-die-for-me is not a delusion.. its the reality. And i'll call you peanut whenever i see you! try to stop me if you can..!

ADITI: hey you-

SATHVIK: as much as i would love to spend my time with you, i've got a class to attend.. bye peanut..! see you around..!

ADITI: not even in your dreams you ugly pig!!

saying this aditi stomped out of there

ADITI: that dirty pig! how dare he call me a peanut!! gadha kahinka! (useless donkey).
wow aditi what a great start of the day!

SATHVIK POV:

i was walking to my class in a hurry as i was late, winking and smiling at the girls who were practically ogling me without any shame. I flirt with them but that's nothing serious. i have absolutely no interest in them. they're too easy to get for me. I like challenges and these girls are good but not what i want.

that was when i bumped into this girl.. it took her a while to realize what exactly she bumped into. 

cute!

i don't know why but i wanted to mess around with her so i did. And damn i don't regret even one bit of my decision. This girl is as little as a peanut but fights like a lioness..! well i like that.

wait! what are you thinking sathvik?? remember you have nothing to do with love?? atleast not right..! and at least not with a peanut for a girl!

but she's fun tho! her face was as red as a red chilli when i called her peanut..! well red chilli because she was angry and not blushing. well this is a new reaction for me..!

I don't know what came into me that i offered her to hang out with me and have a coffee but ofcourse in the legendary sathvik manner. But man did she look angry..! this girl is really something else!

i guess i am going to play around with you aditi.. you'll make my life fun and more challenging! and sathvik kapoor is always up for challenges..!! later peanut!!

ADITI POV:

i was still angry over the incident that took place in the morning when my phone started ringing. I looked at the name appearing on my screen and my face softened immediatly. 

It was aayat.. my one and only safe place. but its the other way around. its her who needs safety and comfort right now. And i'll try my best to keep her happy.

sighing, i happily pick up her call

OTP:

ADITI: heyy girll wassupp?? missed me??
AAYAT: is that even a question aditi? has there been a single day i go without missing you?
ADITI: aww i missed you too! but this is so unlike yourself..! you never admit that you missed me..! tell me what happened?
AAYAT: nahh just in the mood! tell me about yourself. how was your day?
ADITI: ohh don't you ask it was a shitshow for a day!
AAYAT: wait!! where did you learn that word?? girl i've never see you cursing!
ADITI: ohh please i am your bestfriend after all. its just that i get frustrated sometimes and can't control myself!
AAYAT: well then may i have the pleasure of knowing the reason behind your sudden loss of composure??
ADITI: hold yourself tight its a long story!

i narrated the whole incident this morning and she BURSTED OUT LAUGHING!

ADITI: hey why are you laughing?!
AAYAT: damn that guy was something else!
ADITI: yes you're right. he was something else. not a human. he was a gadha.
AAYAT: oh my god aditi i can't stop my laugh!
ADITI: whatever!

i was happy she was laughing. even thought at my expense. but hey it made her laugh! i guess the encounter with that donkey was not that bad after all..!

what are you even thinking aditi!! it was the worst encounter you've ever had..!

but there was something wrong with aayat. i could sense it. our bond is too strong for me to not to sense when something is wrong with her. she seemed nervous and less free today.

ADITI: hey aayat.. wassup? i know you're hiding something from me, don't even try to deny.. i know you very well..!

AAYAT: *sigh* aditi...

ADITI: yes aayat..

AAYAT: i am getting married the very next month....

END OF THE CHAPTER~!

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? WHAT WOULD HAPPEN WITH AAYAT?? AND MOST IMPORTANTLY.. HOW WOULD OTHERS REACT!! AND THE MOST CURIOUS TOPIC... WHAT KIND OF A PERSON IS ASIM?

KEEP SUPPORTING GUYSS!! I LOVE YA'LL!! DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW author_anjaani ON INSTAGRAM!!

SEE YA'LL VERY SOON!!'