CHAPTER 21: i guess i am falling for you.

HEYY GUYSS!!

HERE WITH THE NEW CHAPTER!!

I AM REALLY REALLY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!

I AM CURRENTLY DROWNED IN ASSIGNMENTS AND HAVE A HECTIC SCHEDULE YET I TRY MY BEST TO KEEP UPDATING EVERY DAY! I WOULD REALLY FEEL ALL OF THIS IS WORTH IT IF YOU GUYS KEEP SUPPORTING..!! ALSO.. PLEASE VOTE GUYSS!!

LOVE YA'LL HAPPY READING!

________________________________________________________________________________

SATHVIK'S POV:

SATHVIK: what the hell is wrong with you?! I've been asking you to defend the goal since past 1 hour for god's sake! Why do you keep coming in the front????

RANDOM: what huh? stop shouting at me! don't behave as if you own this whole ground! I want to play forward too! why the hell do i have to stand there and just fucking protect the goal?!

SATHVIK: do what you've been told to do! It wasn't me who told you to protect the goal! it was coach..! go speak to him!

RANDOM: as if we don't know how you got to play forward.

this enraged me. I am here because of my fucking talent and hardwork and everyone here knows it very well. What the fuck does he think of himself?! I won't spare his ass i swear to god!

SATHVIK: what do you mean huh? 

he slowly smirked and then said,

RANDOM: Oh come on sathvik. Do you think we don't know? What did you do to get this position? c'mon. Why is coach impressed by you all the time? Don't you have a little sister? Does coach know her-

That's it..! i lost it. this fucker is dying right here and that too in my bare hands!

SATHVIK: you motherfucking bitch how dare you?!

I pushed him to the ground and started punching him continuously. His nose was bleeding badly and I heard his jaw crack. Did i care? no fucking way..! I continued assaulting him and punching him continuously when i heard someone shouting my name. It was her. not now peanut. this fucker doesn't deserve to live.

ADITI: sathvik! sathvik stop!

COACH: sathvik stop what are you doing?! he'll die damnit!!

the coach pulled me away from him but I lunged at him again. This time aditi was the one who pulled me away.

COACH: stop it sathvik! are you out of your mind?!

SATHVIK: coach i'll kill him today! this asshole needs to think before he speaks!

COACH: shut up! move away! you are benched for a week sathvik! and you.. you are out of the team! if you don't have a sister then respect others' atleast!

I felt a small hand holding mine. I turned around to see who it is. its peanut. Did she have tears in her eyes?

ADITI: come with me.

she held my hand and dragged me. I just let her take me wherever she was taking me. We entered a room and it was the infirmary. There was no nurse around.

ADITI: sit.

I just obeyed and sat there quietly when she came towards me with a first aid kit in the hand. She held my hand and started cleaning it with the disinfectant. That is when i noticed. My knuckles were bruised and bleeding. I hadn't even noticed it. I hissed a little at the burning sensation.

ADITI: i am sorry. Is it hurting? I'll try to be more gentle.

SATHVIK: its not peanut. I am fine.

ADITI: why did you fight with him?

SATHVIK: he said something he shouldn't have said.

ADITI: i know.. i heard it.. I was the one who called the coach.

SATHVIK: are you crying? look up.

she just shook her head indicating it as a no. I lifted her chin to make her eyes meet mine.
Yes, she was indeed crying. My heart clenched at her sight. One thing was clear, I couldn't see her cry or hurt.

SATHVIK: why are you crying peanut?

ADITI: i don't like seeing you angry. You're hurt so badly. i don't like seeing you hurt too.

SATHVIK: peanut, i will never get angry on you. I promise. And i am not hurt..! see i am smiling..! it's normal. I get these during trainings as well. Now stop crying. You look like a swollen peanut.

ADITI: i am not swollen..! i hate you.

I just laughed at her cute face. Ohh how adorable she looked with her red nose. 

ADITI: let's go now.

SATHVIK: where? 

ADITI: it's lunch hour. Let's go eat lunch.

SATHVIK: awww peanut wants to eat lunch with me?

ADITI: you know what? just forget it.

SATHVIK:  ok ok ok ok i am sorry. Let's eat. But let me bring my lunch first.

ADITI: there's no need of that.

SATHVIK: peanut, i know it looks cute to eat from one box but people won't take it in a friendly way.

ADITI: just shut your dumb mouth and follow me!

SATHVIK: okay..!

we went to the canteen and sat at an empty table far away from people to avoid attention.
she took out two boxes from her bag.

SATHVIK: peanut, you eat a lot compared to your height.

ADITI: i'll have only one. The other one is for you. The lunch that you eat is not enough for you. You're a sportsperson and you'll need more energy. I'll be bringing lunch for you from now on.

SATHVIK: aditi, i told you i don't like taking help.

ADITI: i am not helping sathvik. I would've just bought food for you if i wanted to help. I've made it myself. I genuinely care about you and you're having the lunch i bring for you from now on. End of discussion.

damn my heart was beating soo fast! This girl will make me crazy at this rate. She wasn't showing sympathy. She genuinely cared. Stop it peanut. I can't help liking you if you continue being like this.

SATHVIK: thank you..

I tried breaking a piece out of the chapati but fuck it hurts! my knuckles..! I couldn't help but wince. She noticed it and immediately got picking up the lunch boxes and asking me to follow her. she came to the back side of the campus. It was a garden but no one came here as it was secluded.

SATHVIK: woahh peanut why are we here? 

ADITI: sit down.

I did as she said. and she sat in front of me. She slowly took a piece of chapati, wrapped it around sabji and brought it near my mouth. I was blank and looked at her with a confused face.

SATHVIK: what are you doing.

ADITI: feeding you duh. now shut up and eat.

I just nodded and accepted the bite from her. She kept alternately switching between me and her while feeding and i just sat there devouring the food that she made. If this is what people called as happiness then i sure as hell was happy. I could just sit here and eat my whole life if she's the one to feed me.

SATHVIK: thank you peanut. The food was delicious.

ADITI: you're welcome..!

SATHVIK: let's leave? 

ADITI: yepp!! 

SATHVIK: when does your class end? 

ADITI: 2 hours later. why?

SATHVIK: mine ends at the same time as well!! shall we go home together?

ADITI: yeah sure..!

SATHVIK: ok then.. bye peanut..!

ADITI: bbyee..!

time skip

after 2 hours.

I was a bit late. That lecturer had to extend the class just today out of all days. fucked up fate! I just hope she hasn't left. It's been just 20 mins tho.
With hopes of her waiting for me i went near the gate and yess! there she was!! waiting for me..!

SATHVIK: heyy peanut!! sorry i am a bit late..! that professor extended the class..!

ADITI: that's okk! let's go?

SATHVIK: yep!!

we were just walking silently side by side with few random conversations here and there and she suddenly stopped.

ADITI: wait.. isn't he the guy whom you fought with today?

I turned back to look at whom she's pointing it and my jaw tightened. That motherfucking bitch!

SATHVIK: yes it's him. let's go..!

ADITI: nopee... come here..! hide behind this bin!!

she pulled me behind a wide garbage bin and made sure we weren't visible. She looked around on the ground to find i don't know what. Suddenly she held a big stone in her hand. 

ADITI: be ready to run at 3.

SATHVIK: huh?

ADITI: 1

SATHVIK: what-

ADITI: 2

ADITI: 3! run! 

she threw the stone at that asshole's jaw and held my hand as we ran as fast we could. All the time i could focus on only one thing. Her grip on my hand. Damn it felt soo right! I had no idea where were we running to. Soon i found her and myself in a park near a lake. She was bending down holding her knees and panting. We both shared an eye contact and burst out laughing.

SATHVIK: woahh what was that??

ADITI: well he spoke too much bullshit didn't he. So i thought of breaking that mouth of his.

SATHVIK: i never knew peanut could be this fiesty.

ADITI: well now you know.

SATHVIK: but you didn't have to do it you know.

ADITI: i wanted to. I listened to the shit he spoke about your sister. I wouldn't have spared him anyways.

I just looked at her and admired. She did that to take my revenge. Isn't she adorable? 

ADITI: shall we go?? it's getting late.

SATHVIK: sure! let's leave.

I DON'T KNOW PEANUT. BUT I FEEL WEIRD. I GUESS I AM FALLING FOR YOU.

_______________________________________________________________________

END OF THE CHAPTER~~!! 

DO WE HAVE FIRST LOVE REALIZATION HERE?? DAMN THE LOVE IN THE AIR IS INCREASING!

I HOPE YOU GUYS COULD TAKE THE TIME TO VOTE FOR THIS BOOK! 

LOVE YA'LL

KEEP SUPPORTING!