CHAPTER 49: The first wish

HEYYAAA PEOPLEE!!

BACK WITH THE NEW CHAPTER!!

GUYSS YOU ARE NOT VOTING.. I MEAN RIGHT NOW WE'RE ABOUT TO HIT 5K READS AND I THINK ATLEAST 2.5K VOTES WOULD BE GOOD?? ALL IT TAKES IS ONE CLICK ON THE SCREEN.!

SO IF YOU'RE REALLY LIKING THE STORY.. PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME TO VOTE ON ALL THE CHAPTERS!!

LOVE YA'LL!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

HAPPIEE READING!
________________________________________________________________________________

SAMAIRA'S POV:

It's been one week since I've been living here as his room mate and I am loving it already. We have so much fun together and I wouldn't like it any other way. We have a proper charted out schedule for the week. Well the first half of the day we'll have to attend college so you see, most of our plans are made for the evening when we return from the uni. Monday was meant for chilling and completely dozing off, and why is that? you'll know by the time we reach sunday. Tuesday was dedicated to baking brownies and enjoying them with hot chocolate because this mr. kashyap here is obsessed with brownies after his birthday. Wednesday was completely dedicated to board games and thursday was a movie night where we ended up fighting because we both liked different genre, so yeah, we played rock paper scissors to decide who's choice of movie would be played. Friday we would sing our hearts out to the karaoke and saturday, being the last day of the week, we used to chill with our uni friends. And the sunday, well sunday was for assignments, because we were procrastinators and did all the work at the last moment, and that's the reason why monday was a chill day lol.

Today was saturday and were supposed to be hanging out with our friends but the plan got cancelled the last minute, the reason? I was seriously not aware of it. Right now, I am in the kitchen going through all the stuff we have with us to prepare dinner but seems like nothing edible is available at this moment. I was trying harder to see if something magically appears when I heard someone speaking in my ear.

ISHAAN: what are you doing foxy?

I got startled and jumped all of a sudden only to find him laughing behind me. How I am going to kill this guy.

SAMAIRA: why do you always have to pull of this stunt?

ISHAAN: to look at that scared face of yours. *laughing*

SAMAIRA: if you would've focused more on matters that were of importance rather than these silly pranks, we wouldn't have had to suffer tonight.

ISHAAN: *confused* what do you mean by suffer?

SAMAIRA: we have no groceries left, so no dinner.

ISHAAN: geez stop being dramatic woman. We don't have to 'SUFFER' because of this. If we order food online once in a lifetime, things won't change you know.

SAMAIRA: yeah whatever.

ISHAAN: ok then, I am ordering shawarma.

SAMAIRA: you are ordering what?!

ISHAAN: shawarma, you deaf human.

SAMAIRA: nope nah a big noo! we're having kathi roll.

ISHAAN: yeah sure, in your dreams. You agreeing to order food from online is such a golden opportunity and I won't waste it on kathi roll.

SAMAIRA: what do you even mean by wasting?! kathi roll is the best!

ISHAAN: yeah, exactly. the best for people with such low standards.

SAMAIRA: yeah you're right, low standards. If I would've had high standards then I wouldn't have settled for you as my room mate.

ISHAAN: sheesh you're getting violent now.

SAMAIRA: ohh princess, feeling offended?

ISHAAN: ohh no foxy, the girls in our uni have totally different view you know.

SAMAIRA: yeah exactly, cheap things attract more attention.

ISHAAN: you know what? I am not wasting my time on you. If I don't order in another 20 minutes my buy one get one free offer is going to be void.

SAMAIRA: from when did you care about these offers? aren't you that rich ass kid?

ISHAAN: the reason behind this drastic change is you and you alone. Now stop disturbing me, I need to order.

SAMAIRA: yeah, two kathi rolls.

ISHAAN: this place looks good for shawarma.

SAMAIRA: Ishaan! I told kathi roll!

ISHAAN: and I told you I am not wasting this opportunity.

SAMAIRA: ok then, let's make a bet. We'll see who gets more no. of votes. A shawarma v/s kathi roll poll.

ISHAAN: ok then, whoever loses needs to do whatever the winner tells. And yeah, the winning dish will be the dinner tonight.

SAMAIRA: deal! then call your friends and let's ask them to vote.

ISHAAN: *straight face* you know I don't have any other friend except you.

SAMAIRA: ok then, lemme call my friends!

ISHAAN: but they will support you! that's cheating!

SAMAIRA: do you have any other option princess?

ISHAAN: yeah whatever.

With that, I called aayat and added aditi, lyka and aarna in the conference as well and my phone was on speaker, obviously.

ADITI: woahhh someone finally remembered that we exist.

AAYAT: samaira you alive bish?

AARNA: First I was the only one getting taunted and now look at all of you, busier than I am.

LYKA: if samaira has called then it means its something important, what is it busy ass?

SAMAIRA: guyss!!! chill! I need your opinions on something.

ALL: bark.

SAMAIRA: woof woof.

ADITI: bish I'll kill you istg.

From the corner of my eyes I could see ishaan trying hard to control his laugh and it involuntarily brought a smile on my face as well.

SAMAIRA: ok guys, shawarma or kathi roll?

The environment was silent for a few minutes and I was confused if there was some problem with the network.

SAMAIRA: guyss? you there?

LYKA: you called all of us, together, at this time, just to know our opinions on shawarma v/s kathi roll?? are you out of your mind?? anyways its shawarma for me.

SAMAIRA: how could you even?

AAYAT: kathi roll is lub. No more arguments.

AARNA: nope, shawarma.

ADITI: shawarmaaaaaa..!!

SATHVIK: yess!! peanut is rightt! shawarmaa!

SAMAIRA: bishh that boyfriend of yours is with you right now?

ADITI: hehe yess! and his siblings as well..!

SAMAIRA: great! ask them too!

ADITI: they say shawarma lol.

My face was pale. Did these people even have good taste buds? I need to reconsider my befriending skills.

SAMAIRA: thank you so much for your not so helpful opinions.

AAYAT: heyy! I supported you.

SAMAIRA: that was of no use but still, thank you.

AAYAT: I would love a chocolate instead of thank you.

SAMAIRA: don't you have a rich ass husband? ask him to buy you chocolate.

AAYAT: who says he doesn't? he buys me a lottt of chocolates. But one from you won't hurt.

SAMAIRA: you guys are irritating.

AARNA: and we're proud of it.

LYKA: yep..! utterly proud.

SAMAIRA: i hate you guys.

AARNA: love you too!

SAMAIRA: there's no use speaking to you crackheads. BBYE!

I didn't even wait for their reply and cut the call only to witness Ishaan laughing his ass off.

ISHAAN: I told you! shawarma is the best. And you're friends are the best too! I am soo damn sure they'll like me better than you.

SAMAIRA: people these days have lost their taste buds that's it.

ISHAAN: yeah yeah whatever. SHAWARMA is arriving in a few minutes.

SAMAIRA: ughhh I hate you all.

ISHAAN: yeah sure.

After a few minutes, the shawarma arrived and he got that to the table with a wide grin on his face.

ISHAAN: be ready to get your mind blown.

SAMAIRA: yeah whatever.

I just took a bite of it uninterestedly and my eyes widened in utter shock. Not gonna lie, it was delicious. But he didn't have to know that.

ISHAAN: soo? mind blown?

SAMAIRA: it isn't that great.

ISHAAN: you're a bad liar foxy, its written on your face that you love it. *controlling laughter*

SAMAIRA: aishh just eat already.

ISHAAN: ok ok, eat soon, we have to go somewhere.

SAMAIRA: no where! I wanna go and sleep.

ISHAAN: you forgot the bet foxy? You do what I say.

Me and my big mouth. Great. I just nodded annoyingly and finished my dinner as he finished his as well.

ISHAAN: wear something edgy but comfortable.

SAMAIRA: where exactly are you taking me?

ISHAAN: *smug smile* you'll know.

I just shook my head at his antics and went to get ready. I chose a comfortable yet shimmery gold t-shirt with a black jeans and a belt to complete the look. As it was saturday night, I guess whatever place he might take me to, this look would be appropriate.