CHAPTER 41: I can't afford to lose you

HEYYAAAAA PEOPLE!!

HERE WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER~~!!

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

LOVE YA'LL!!

HAPPY READING!

________________________________________________________________________________

ASIM'S POV:

I woke up to the most beautiful sight for the third day straight, the face of my beautiful wife. But for a change, I was in her arms instead of she being in mine. The place felt so comfortable, so secure. If I get to sleep like this everyday, then I am sure I would wake up with even more energy. I slightly moved my head upwards towards her neck and kissed it slowly. She moved a little in her sleep. She looked cute when she had an annoyed face while asleep, so i decided to disturb her mom. I started planting kisses all over her neck and collar and she woke up with a whine.

AAYAT: what are you doing this early in the morning?

ASIM: waking my wife up.

AAYAT: but why so early?

ASIM: I want to spend time with you.

AAYAT: *teasing* wassup with you huh? getting romantic and all these days.

ASIM: Can't help, my wife is too beautiful to stay in control.

AAYAT: you're in a flirty mood I see.

ASIM: so? can't I flirt with my wife? who else should I flirt with huh?

AAYAT: try flirting with someone else, then you'll be responsible for what happens.

ASIM: oh trust me noori, no one ever has had the effect on me the way you have.

AAYAT: oh really?

ASIM: want me to prove it?

AAYAT: well I wouldn't not like it you know.

ASIM: don't blame me for the consequences tho.

After saying that I suddenly hovered above her and pinned her hands at the top. I slowly kissed her cheek and made my way down towards her jaw I sucked there for a bit as she whimpered a little. I then made my way towards her neck and started sucking there as well, at an utterly slow pace. She was letting out slow moans continuously and that was making me go crazy. I bit her slowly to which she reacted with a gasp but i pressed my lips over the area which I bit to sooth the pain. I was addicted to her scent. I was addicted to her. Not just her body, but her soul, her aura, her mindset. I wanted all of her. I loved all of her. I will tell that to her very soon. I'll make sure to make it memorable for her, memorable for us.

AAYAT: a-aman.. d-don't l-leave m-marks p-please.

ASIM: too late noori. My art looks perfect on you.

She pushed me from above her making me lie down on the bed and she ran towards the mirror to take a look at herself.

AAYAT: what the hell!! *whine* why did you do it?? what if someone sees it?? I won't be able to face anyone.

ASIM: you're my wife. Isn't it normal for a couple to get romantic with each other? And I don't care if anyone notices its. It's nothing wrong.

AAYAT: but still!! its embarassing!

ASIM: that's ok noori, you can hide it using your hair.

AAYAT: I swear to god aman if someone teases me due to this, then I won't spare you!

ASIM: oh sure. I would love to not get spared by you.

AAYAT: ughh! you're impossible.

She got annoyed and went in the bathroom to get ready for the day as I waited for my turn. I loved teasing her. Who was I even kidding, I love everything I do to and with her.

TIME SKIP

EVENING

AAYAT'S POV:

I am in the kitchen right now, making tea for everyone. The whole day today was a bliss. I never thought that all my fantasies would come true like this. No matter how much I tried to show that I disliked the marks he'd made on my neck, I cannot deny that I didn't love it. Hell yes I did..! It's make me feel more close to him. I know it doesn't make sense, but right now, nothing in my life made sense right now. But whatever it was, it was beautiful. I still remember how he held my hand under the breakfast table, and those sneaky kisses he planted on my earlobe, cheek and forehead when no one else was looking. He was addicted to me. I could feel it, But he didn't know how addicted I was to him. I was soo much attached to him that I craved his presence at almost all the times of the day. I was lost in my own thoughts when I felt two arms snaking around my waist. I panicked initially but instantly felt comfortable when i realized it was him.

AAYAT: what are you doing? what if someone sees us.

ASIM: let them see. I am with my wife.

AAYAT: why are you here?

ASIM: I missed you.

He started planting wet kisses on my neck and I was already losing my senses. My knees felt weak and oxygen drained out of my body. I could feel his hot breaths on my neck and I was driven insane.

AAYAT: a-aman, s-stop.. p-please.

ASIM: I can't noori, I am addicted to your smell. I am addicted to the whole of you.

AAYAT: someone will see.

He didn't pay any attention to my words and started inhaling my scent with his head buried in the crook of my neck. We both were lost in the moment and didn't want it to end. I felt at peace. His touch was making my breath uneven but making me feel comfortable at the same time. I don't know what this is but I was sure as hell, this is what i've always wanted.

REHMAT: aayat- oh sorry am I interrupting something?

I pushed asim back hard as soon as i heard rehmat di's voice. I am sure as hell she's going to take revenge for all those times I had teased her. I am doomed.

ASIM: t-there's n-nothing l-like t-that, I-I j-just came t-to d-drink w-water. Y-Yeah water.

REHMAT: *chuckle* sure bhai. Now if you're done with your work, we need to take the tea to the elders.

He just nodded and left the kitchen in fast steps.

REHMAT: well well.. doesn't it look like deja vu?

AAYAT: I-I don't know w-what y-you're speaking about.

REHMAT: yeah sure. anyways, you might need to hide that little piece of art on your neck. We would like to see you with it but you know, but you exactly feel comfortable going in front of them like this.

I just held my neck with widened eyes and lowered my gaze. Di just chuckled and pulled me with her.

REHMAT: let's hide this. Aliya will take the tea for the elders.

I just followed her with my head down. I was embarrassed. As soon as we reached her room, she locked it and made me sit on the bed. She went in the washroom and came back with foundation. She sat in front of me and started covering the hickey while i was looking here and there.

REHMAT: there's nothing to be embarrassed you know. Its notmal in newly weds. I won't judge you don't worry. After all even I am newly married. But next time make sure to cover this. I'll teach you how to do it.

I gave her a genuine warm smile as she smiled back at me. She was like an elder sister to me. Always there for me during my tough times. And I could tease her like a friend as well. We weren't those typical vamp co-sisters shown in the daily soaps. We loved each other's company. But I wasn't going to spare her anyways.

AAYAT: does that mean that you have a lottt of experience in hiding these?

REHMAT: well, you can say that.

AAYAT: huh? are you confessing that y-you h-hide t-these marks?

REHMAT: there's nothing to hide about it lol. Atleast not from you.

We both laughed at this statement and and left the room.

AAYAT: aren't everyone in the living room? why are we going towards the garden?

REHMAT: that's all the old people in there. We youngsters have a different plan. Let's goo!

I was confused but I followed her nevertheless. I saw aliya and zain bhai sitting there and waiting for us.

ALIYA: you're here! let's start the game!

AAYAT: game? what game?

ALIYA: truth or dare! it's a ritual for us youngsters to play this when we come to aligarh hehe!

AAYAT: is it necessary?

ZAIN: whyy? are you scared huh?

AAYAT: you wish! ok i am in!

With that, he rotated the bottle and it landed on zain bhai.

AAYAT: truth or dare?

ZAIN: truth

AAYAT: when exactly did you fall for rehmat di?

ZAIN: well, I guess the lingering feelings were there from the start, but I still remember, when we were 16 I guess, She had worn a black anarkali kurti with golden jhumkas for a festival when we were in aligarh and I couldn't help but keep staring at her. That day, I just confirmed whatever the feelings I had.

AAYAT: oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh someone's blushing..! ok then let's continue.

The bottle was made to spin again and it landed on me.

AAYAT: dare.

ALIYA: prank bhai saying you like a guy from your college.

AAYAT: what no! I can't do that!

ALIYA: oh come on bhabi it's just a dare! You can do it know!

AAYAT: but-

ALL THREE: it's a dare. do it..!

I just nodded as they continued the game but I couldn't concentrate. I was scared. I didn't want to hurt him. But I wanted to see his reaction as well. It's ok. It's just a dare. I am ready to face it.

TIME SKIP

NIGHT

I was waiting in our room for him with my palms all sweaty. I was nervous but that's ok. I will face it.

He entered the room and gave me a wide smile and the locked the door. He came towards me and embraced me in a tight hug. Oh his hugs, I loved them. But right now, I had a dare to complete.

I slightly pushed him away and his face developed a frown instantly.

ASIM: what happened? is something troubling you?

AAYAT: n-no. I-I n-need t-to tell you s-something.

ASIM: tell me noori. You don't have to hesitate.

AAYAT: ughh that.

ASIM: its ok. you can tell me anything.

AAYAT: I-I l-like a g-guy i-in my c-college.

ASIM: huh?

AAYAT: yeah that's true.

ASIM: then why are you sitting here huh? go back to him? why are you wasting our both's time? I thought you were different.. but no, I was wrong. I shouldn't have trusted you. You don't deserve my love. You don't deserve any of it-

AAYAT: please stop.. please.. I can't take it. I-I am sorry... it-it was a d-dare. I don't like anyone else. Please don't get upset. please don't leave me-

I felt him hug me tight while laughter was audible in the room. He was laughing? like right now? seriously?

AAYAT: why are you laughing?

ASIM: i am sorry noori. I heard it when you people were playing truth or dare. I knew that you were going to prank me. So, I prepared my part of the skit as well. How was it?

AAYAT: *hysterical tears* it was bad! it was soo bad! you're soo bad..! I felt like everything was ending. I thought we were going to get separated-

He suddenly pecked my lips. Making me go speechless.

AAYAT: what-

ASIM: nothing is ending noori. I won't let anything end. It's just the beginning. Everything is just starting yet. And I promise you that you're going to love every bit of this journey. I am never letting you go away from me. I can't afford to lose you.

I was just looking into his eyes. Both of our eyes locked together. I felt his gaze moving between my eyes and my lips and he slowly leaned down. Our faces were very close to each other. If anyone of us moves even a little, our lips would meet. I felt him still gazing at my lips when he slowly whispered in my ear.

ASIM: Can I, my dear wife?

I just blushed at his question and nodded my head in agreement. He slowly moved further and placed his lips on mine. They were soft and delicate. And the way he kissed me was ever more delicate. He made sure to make me feel loved. He was conveying his love through it. Our lips were moving a sync. As slowly as possible. It was love. Pure love. I knew it. I could feel it. Our hearts were connected. Only verbal confession was left out. After like one minute, we both pulled out due to lack of oxygen as he attached his forehead to mine.

ASIM: never forget it noori. I can never let you go, and i am telling you once again, I can't afford to lose you.

________________________________________________________________________________

END OF THE CHAPTER~~!!

KEEP VOTING GUYSS!!

LOVE YA'LL!!

BBYEE