CHAPTER 29: a step towards confession

HEYY GUYSS!!

OK SO I WAS KINDA FEELING LOW YESTERDAY AND DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY AS WELL CZ THE BOOK HAD APPARENTLY TAKEN A PAUSE ON DOING WELL AND I WAS IN A BAD MOOD TOO. I THOUGHT OF NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY BUT I DID IT ANYWAY BECAUSE I DID NOT TO DISAPPOINT THE VERRRYYYYYY FEW PEOPLE WHO READ THE BOOK (EVEN THO U R SILENT AUR VOTE TUM SABSE HOTA NAI) BUT SOMETHING MADE ME REALLY HAPPY AND IT WAS mystically12. THEY READ AND VOTED EVERY CHAPTER AND I GENUINELY FELT HAPPY AND RELIEVED THAT MY CONTENT IS SOMEWHERE REACHING TO PEOPLE AND THEY ARE ACTUALLY READING IT.  AND ALSO KankonaDas1 VOTED FOR MOST OF THE CHAPTERS. I AM GENUINELY THANKFUL AND REALLY HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS TRIED TO APPRECIATE WHAT YOU LIKE! ITS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT NEW AUTHORS LIKE ME FEEL ENCOURAGED!!

AS FOR OTHERS.. YEAH I GUYS LOVE YA'LL TOO BUT YAAR VOTE KAR BHI LIYA KAROO..!

ANYWAYSS!! HERE WITH THE NEW CHAPTER!!

HAPPY READING!!

________________________________________________________________________________

SATHVIK'S POV:

It's been one week since she's been to my house and my sister is already crazy about her. She says she's always wanted a female guide in her life and she finally has one. Well i guess that's good for me, now that i've realized my feelings for her. I want to confess to her but i have no idea how to do so. I want to do something special to make her feel special. She's the only girl who's made me feel i am enough. I've seen girls going all crazy behind me just because of my looks but she's the only one who accepted me with my flaws. She makes me feel like i am the most responsible and loving human present on this planet yet she knows how to roast me. The perfect balance you can call.

Now now now, I've been looking for my peanut all around the campus but she's no where to be seen. I wonder where she is. Damn i've been addicted to her presence. I can't live without her anymore. I need to see her all the time. 

I opened my phone to look at her picture which i clicked without letting her know. It was when she was in the cafe, dozed off on her assignment sheets. SHE LOOKED SO FREAKING CUTE. well nevertheless.. she'll kill me if she gets to know i clicked her pic when she was asleep.

I was lost in my thoughts, smiling like an idiot thinking about her. I got startled suddenly when someone jumped on me from my back.

ADITI: Yoo boyy watchaa doin- wait was that my pic?

SATHVIK: w-what? n-no w-why w-would i-i have y-your pic?

ADITI: really? then show me come on!

SATHVIK: why should i show my personal stuff to you?

ADITI: bish you really think you can fool me?? sathvik delete that gross pic of mine right this instant?

SATHVIK: *smirking* what will i get in return peanut?

ADITI: what do you want in return? no you're not getting anything!! its my freaking pic and i am asking you to delete it soo do it!!

SATHVIK: nahh. my phone. my wish and i won't delete it.

She tried to reach the phone but i lifted my hand up in the air making it impossible for her to reach my phone. Well, i call her peanut for a reason you see.. she's as tiny as a peanut.

SATHVIK: stop trying peanut.. i'll delete the pic if you agree to do just one thing for me.

ADITI: *irritated* ughh what is it?

SATHVIK: I have a game this weekend, here in the college field and i want you to come cheer for me. 

I said with the most genuine expression i could give to her.

ADITI: sathvik, you know what your fangirls would do to me.

SATHVIK: i know!! but trust me i'll protect you!! i won't ever let anything happen to you!!

ADITI: umm okay.. i'll be there. but promise me to delete the pic from your phone.

SATHVIK: sure peanut..!

After this the day went as usual and we attended our classes. Ever since we were paired up for the assignment aditi had to work on, we've been eating lunch together and we walk home together as well. I love spending time with her, and by looking at her, i am sure she enjoys my company too. I just hope this whatever bond we have between us won't ever vanish no matter what may be the reason.

TIME SKIP

MATCH DAY

I am here on the field doing warm up before the match starts but my eyes keep moving towards the stands just to check if a certain someone is there for me. I looked for her a lot but couldn't find her. I was heartbroken.

SATHVIK: come one bro. You expect more than you deserve. Not that any girl would like to stay with you after knowing you're condition. *sad smile*

Soon the match started and i wasn't able to concentrate on my game today because my thoughts were filled with her. She told me she would come. But she didn't. I wanted her to be there. And fuck its costing the victory of my team.

The first half was over and the score was 0-8. yeah we were zero. Fuck aditi..!

I came towards the stand to drink water while all the girls in the stand were cheering for me trying to cheer me up. I really appreciate them but what's the point when my lady luck wasn't here. Then as if magic, i heard the voice which had turned out to be my favorite. I again looked towards the stand and found her standing and cheering for me loudly. And wait!! was she wearing the jersey with my name?? dayumm this girll!

Out of no where, i felt a sudden power filling in me! Now imma kick the asses of the opponent team. Soon we all gathered back in the field to start the second half. The whistle blew indicating the beginning of the second half and we all behind the ball which was now being handled by the opponent. I quickly signalled my team mate to go snatch the ball from him and pass it to me and voila, we were smooth like butter with this. I got the ball and started running towards the goal while kicking the ball. The whole stadium was chanting my name but my ears focused on one particular voice. Peanut was cheering too loud for sure. Damn i am gonna win this with my team today. I successfully saved the ball from being snatched by the opponent team and shoot! that was goal..! we all celebrated the goal and i looked towards her while she gave me two thumbs up.

After that, the goals kept flowing. And finally!! we were at 11-11. Just one more goal and we'll win. I was very tensed and concentrated. We couldn't lose this. Not after coming this close. That is when i heard a loud cheer.

ADITI: GOOOO SATHVIKK!! GOOOO TEAMM!! YOU'RE WINNERS!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

that was all i needed. I confidently sprinted towards the goal of the opponents and kicked the ball. The whistle blew indicating the end of 2nd half and we all looked towards the referee with anxious gaze.

REFEREE: 12-11. team GOALWRECKERS takes the day!

yess yess yess!! we won!! we did it!! we did itt!! 

The whole team celebrated on the field by embracing each other and later the fans and supporters of our team ran towards the field to celebrate with us. But i ran and made my way towards my peanut. She was all i needed now. I ran towards her and picked her up and spinned her around.

SATHVIK: we did itt!! we did it peanut!! we wonn!! yess yess we wonn!!

ADITI: yess i know!! we wonn!! but please put me down or else i'll faint. 

I let out a loud laugh and put her down. 

SATHVIK: why weren't you here at the start?? you know how sad i was?? and are you wearing the jersey with my name?? awww you look adorable!!

ADITI: this jersey was the sole reason why i was late!! i had to go to your home and take this jersey from your sister!!

SATHVIK: you did that for me??

ADITI: of course yess dumbhead!

SATHVIK: why tho?

ADITI: you're the only guy for whom i would do something like this ever.

I was a red tomato by now. I guess i am not the only one with these feelings. Maybe she feels something too. Maybe she's feeling shy to tell. But what i knew for sure was that there was something between us. Something more powerful and intense. I guess its time, to take a decision and confess my feelings to her soon.

ITS TIME TO TAKE A STEP TOWARDS CONFESSION.

________________________________________________________________________________

END OF THE CHAPTER~~!!

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE GUYSS!!

LOVE YA'LL!!