Part 24

Hello Beautiful People..!!

I couldn't attend my graduation ceremony due to many facts so I included many scenes of Ruhaanika's convocation for my own satisfaction.
Do tell me about your convocation experience in the COMMENTS..!!

SPOILER!!
Ruhaanika is going to be hurt very badly but someone, of course it's Uday, would do something which she never expects him to do. Also he would get to know the whole truth more sooner than you ever expect..!!

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*Fast Forward to the Day of Ruhaanika's Convocation Ceremony*

It was discussed previous night that the royals would be flying from Mumbai to Bengaluru in their private plane as it would be hassle to plan a trip for a day, interrupting all their schedules. So both Devgarh and Jaigarh royal families were directly meeting at the private airport after having breakfast.

The ceremony was scheduled to start at 11 AM but the graduating students were asked to report at 9 AM so Ruhaanika got ready in Devgarh Palace and boarded the flight. First she took her seat beside Vijay but soon after they took off and the seat belts sign was off, he interchanged his seat with Uday and took his seat beside Unnati.

Ruhaanika got ready in a white chikankari saree and wore small diamond studs along with a smart watch on her left wrist. She let her hair down and wore silver anklets with small tinker bells. Her make up was very minimal and kept a small stone bindi in between her eyebrows.

Ruhaanika was going through her speech as the best outgoing student of the batch. Uday was going through few documents which he carried along with his laptop. Komal and Vasundhara tried to make them talk with each other but it all went in vain as Ruhaanika was focused on getting her speech perfect.

After one hour, they got down and one car was already waiting for her to take her to IIM Bengaluru. She had already given them her ID card credentials to Komal and Vasundhara so that they all can register themselves at the security counter before coming to the venue.

Ruhaanika meets all her friends, her other classmates and go to academic block to meet their juniors and some of the professors. They take many photos in their classrooms and many other spots around the campus. Many of her classmates whom she never talked to come to strike a conversation with her, mainly curious to know about her new life with royals.

As the time for ceremony approached, Ruhaanika and her friends took places in their seats as they were arranged according to their roll numbers. A partition was placed for students and parents which would be opened as soon as they handed out the degree certificates.

As the clock ticked 10:55 AM, most of the parents have already arrived and were getting seated. Ruhaanika was looking around to find at least one member of her family but she found no one. Asking her friends to help her find anyone from her family, she stood up to find them but then her phone rang loudly, catching the attention of one of the volunteers.

Volunteer: Keep your phone on silent mode!! The ceremony would start in few minutes.

Ruhaanika nods at her and picks the call, noticing an unknown number on the dialer.

Unknown caller: Right side, second row.

She looks at her phone in surprise as it was Uday who called her to let her know about their seating arrangement. She turned to look at them and as expected, the whole row was occupied by Devgarh and Jaigarh royal families.