Part 18

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Wishing all of you a very happy Diwali.. 🎇🪔
May these sacred lights eliminate all our darkness and bring us to the path of righteousness, kindness and wisdom.. 🪷✨

Apologies for these irritating irregular updates but I'm busy these days with no time for myself.
I have every single scene along with dialogues in my head but I'm not finding enough time to write it down.. 🤯🤯
It's so frustrating but bear with me for some days before I figure out a schedule..!!

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

Vasundhara: Guru Ji, when can we hold their wedding ceremony?

Raj Purohit Ji: I have already calculated the auspicious time for their traditional wedding ceremony before coming here. 

Komal and Vasundhara look at each other's faces, getting impatient.

Raj Purohit Ji: After two months we have one auspicious time which is very beneficial according to their horoscopes. I suggest that we should proceed with this auspicious time, Rajmata. 

Vasundhara: Why not, we should not delay good things. Am I right Maa Saheb?

Rajmata: This works well. We will prepare for wedding ceremony of Yuvraj and Yuvrani in this auspicious time, so please prepare for the necessary rituals, Guru Ji.

Raj Purohit Ji: We will prepare lagan patrika on the day of shuddikaran pooja. You can proceed with a roka ceremony on that day.

Rajmata: Ji Guru Ji. This will be the best. We will start preparing for Shuddikaran pooja and also the wedding ceremony.

Everyone looks elated by the turn of events. The brunch was first served to Raj Purohit ji and his disciples along with Rajmata, Brijraj, Giriraj and Uday followed by others later. After discussing few more things related to riyasat, Raj Purohit Ji leaves along with his disciples. As it was the weekend, everyone was relaxed without taking the tension to chase their schedules.

Brijraj: Maa Saab, I think we should introduce Manyata to the media. We cannot keep the shuddikaran pooja as a secret anymore, it will come in front of everyone anyways so it's a waste to maintain this a secret.

Giriraj: I support Brijraj on this topic, Maa Saab.

Rajmata: Okay. We are anyhow planning a party and also, Mrs. Dahiya is happy with Manyata's progress in the ettiquette classes. She was telling that Manyata would make a great queen. She has that spark which every royal princess needs.

Ruhaanika looks very surprised as Rajmata tells that Mrs. Dahiya gave such good comments on her. She resists the urge to ask Rajmata to repeat her statements.

Brijraj: Then this is a very good thing. (turning towards her) Well done, beta. You turned out to be pretty fast learner. 

Ruhaanika gives a small smile in reply as only she knew what was exactly going on between her and Mrs. Dahiya.

Komal: Maa Saab, today all of us are here so why don't we decide a date for the party.. we don't know when can we meet again considering the busy schedules. 

Vasundhara: Haa Ma Saab, Komal is right. We can plan the party on a weekend so that we need not reschedule our prior appointments for making to the event. 

Rajmata: You both are right. Shall we arrange for the party after two weeks on the saturday evening? What do you all think of this?  

Brijraj: I don't have anything major after on that day. So, I can make it to the party.