Part 15

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Double Update ✨✨
Let the chaos begin..!!
Ruhaanika is now on fire while our Yuvraj Sa is in the dark about her not so innocent intentions.. ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*Devgarh Palace*

The morning came with lots of hope and happiness for future as the elders were preparing to ask Manyata on her opinion to fix her marriage date with Uday when Raj Purohit Ji would come for their Sunday brunch. They were sure that Manyata would agree to the wedding because in their eyes, Uday was the perfect guy any girl would wish to get married.

The elders were planning to get them married after an year or two as it would give them time to understand and accept their relationship. Komal and Vasundhara were given the task to talk to Manyata and Uday respectively, to know their opinion on this matter.

The breakfast was very silent apart from the business discussions among Brijraj, Giriraj, Uday and Vijay. Jagat was sharing the details of his new launch on robustness in his newly launched software to them. Rajmata was in a silent conversation with Komal and Vasundhara, who were seated on either of her.

Ruhaanika was thinking how to get information on how much Uday was going to get benefitted if she becomes his wife. She was planning to sneak into his study room where he keeps his files secured. For this plan to get executed successfully, she needed to get inside Jaigarh Palace.

After breakfast, Ruhaanika was changing her dress to something comfortable so that she could easily go on for her etiquette training when Komal knocks and enters her room with Anisha tailing behind her. Komal gestures Anisha to leave them alone for a private conversation and asks Ruhaanika to sit beside her.

Komal: Manyata beta, may I have a word with you right now? Do you have time now?

Ruhaanika: Yes Maa, tell me na. What did you wanted to talk? (curiously)

Komal: You already know that your marriage is fixed with Uday. I want to know your opinion, tell me, are you okay with this marriage alliance? Do you want to get married to him?

Ruhaanika wanted to deny that she didn't want to marry Uday but she remembers the conversation between the maids from last night and she encourages herself to agree for this alliance.

Ruhaanika: (plainly) I don't have any problem with this marriage alliance, Maa.

She looks down unable hold an eye contact while lying to her mother. Komal on the other hand gets very happy with her approval and hugs her tightly, smothering her forehead with kisses filled with love.

Komal: (with happy tears) I am very happy after listening your answer. I'm so happy. I'm very proud of you.

Ruhaanika: (thinks) I don't have any other option than this, Maa. This marriage is happening because of all your happiness and it will bring me the reason of death of my happiness. I'm trading my heart and my freedom for my family. This marriage will bring me happiness of being in a family but not a life filled with happiness.

Ruhaanika's eyes teared up as she mourned over her death of her feelings over Uday as now she decided to focus on herself and saving her family's wealth from Uday's greed.

Komal: I will go share this good news with everyone. (cupping her cheeks) You might not know this but your decision have caused so much happiness in both of our families. May you always stay happy.