Part 23

Hello Beautiful People..!!

I know all of you are frustrated with Ruhaanika and her immaturity but I am not going to make her a dumb female lead where she is going to be hyper dependent on the male lead, Ruhaanika is going to realize herself about her place and power in the royal family.
Upcoming updates are going to give you guys a taste of her core character..!!

And yes guys, I shifted to the USA to pursue my post graduation.

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

Ruhaanika wears each dress and comes out to show it to Vasundhara who was ready to be her critic while Uday enjoyed the show being the silent spectator but Vasundhara intentionally took Uday's opinions on all the dresses. She was silently observing him as Uday's face said it all.

Komal and Vasundhara were very worried about Uday and Ruhaanika's relationship as they had the most mundane interactions and their uninterested faces at the Shuddikaran Pooja increased their concerns.

Vasundhara knew that Uday was not happy with how Rajmata imposed her decision of his marriage with Manyata on him. He might have not voiced out his opinions but she knew for a fact that Uday was not happy but seeing his reaction on the day of their couple photoshoot gave her a small hope that Uday and Manyata might have a happy future ahead of their married life.  

After Ruhaanika tries all of the outfits after which she comes out wearing her own outfit. Vasundhara gets up from her seat and walks towards her with a smile before turning towards Uday.

Vasundhara: Uday beta, hume abhi abhi yaad aaya ki hume ek charity event pe jaana hai. Aap ke Dad ne hum dono ko wahan jaane ke liye kaha tha. Agar aap free hai toh kya aap humare saath chalenge?

Uday nods while keeping the cup on the teapoy before giving a fleeting glance to Ruhaanika. 

Vasundhara: Arey Manyata beta, aap bhi humare saath chaliye. Waise bhi aap kabhi aise events mein nahi aayi na. 

Ruhaanika: Lekin hum wahan kya karenge. Nahi Mom, aap jaayiye, hum Devgarh Palace chalte hai. Hum shayad ghar pe hi theek honge. 

Vasundhara: Arey aise kaise, nahi aap humare saath event pe chaliye. Wahan hum aap ko apne saare friends se milwaayenge. Waise bhi humari bahu itni khoobsurat hai, hume bhi toh flex karne ka mauka milna chahiye na. 

Ruhaanika: Lekin hume nahi pata wahan kya hota hai. Hum agar uncomfortable hue toh?

Vasundhara: Uday hai na. Woh aap ko immediately ghar le aayenge, koi tension lene ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Ruhaanika thinks for a while and nods slowly. Vasundhara gives a smile and takes her to her room. She calls a maid and tells her to the plum coloured outfit placed in Uday's closet. 

The maid returns after few minutes and in the mean time, Vasundhara asks Ruhaanika to fresh up in the bathroom as she organizes her own outfit for the party.

Vasundhara: Hum Manyata ko apne saath ek charity event pe le jaa rahe hai. Uday unhe drop kar denge. 

Komal: Theek hai. Kya kuch pata chala?

Vasundhara: Haa hume ek doubt hai lekin ab party mein poora clarity mil jayega. Hum aap ko baad mein explain karenge. 

Komal: Okay lekin zara sambhalke kyun ki Uday ko shaq ho jayega.