Part 7

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Apologies in advance..!!
Your Writer Sahiba doesn't know anything about football but has tried to include it in the plot.!!

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*Somewhere on NH 48*

It has been 10 hours since they started their journey from Devgarh Palace in Mumbai to Ruhaanika's apartment in Bengaluru.

Ruhaanika was unusually very quiet and the only reaction she gave was the loud gasp in front of everyone. Rajmata has suggested her to try interacting with Uday as they would get married soon.

Ruhaanika understood that the royals would never agree if she disagreed to marry Uday. It was like a do or die situation, her fate was already written to be married to Uday, with or without her consent. If she wanted to have her family then she needs to get married to Uday and she was not sure if they would allow her to leave them after finding her out.

On the other hand, Uday understood that Ruhaanika was deeply hurt with their break up and probably haven't moved on from it. He didn't know that there was a greater conspiracy awaiting him regarding their break up.

Vijay, Jagat, Jay and Unnati didn't know how to behave around Ruhaanika. She was definitely angry and hurt at Uday but even then they were her friends and was she also angry at them? Would she behave rudely with them?
Only time would answer their questions!!

Ruhaanika felt like her head would split open in some time as she tried to process everything that happened in her life past week. She got to know that she was a lost princess of an estate, but she never knew that there were any royalty left in India. She was revealed that her ex boyfriend, whom she still hates to love him dearly, is actually a crowned prince and her fated fiance.
Surely, life was playing good games with her!!

Ruhaanika messaged Shivaansh that she have started to Bengaluru as he was waiting for her with countless questions regarding her safety and family. She knew that she cannot escape the youngsters as they would be with her, in her house.

Thankfully, she have already convinced the elders that she would stay in her home because it was very near to her college and it would be easier to commute, especially when her exams were going on.

Uday wanted to speak to Ruhaanika, explain the reason of their break up, and patch up with her. He was a fool to think that he could survive without her when he clearly knew that he cannot imagine his day without her. He didn't know how he survived in these two and half years and pretty sure that if it happens again, he would go insane.

There were many questions in everyone's mind, they badly needed to communicate with each other. They didn't know when their relationship strained to an extent that now they couldn't say a sentence to each other without feeling awkward whereas back then, there was never a moment when they didn't smile heartily.

After entering her address in the navigation, the luxurious car of the royalty stop in front of a gated community with several multi storeyed residential apartments.

Uday orders few of them to station outside Ruhaanika's home for their security while others were sent back to hotel.

Pressing the button to 23rd floor, Ruhaanika stands at one corner of the elevator while the youngsters stand at another corner, quietly observing and judging the place.

Ruhaanika opens the main door of her home as everyone look around her floor, the little plants near her main door, screamed her name as all of them were flowering plants, mainly carnations.