Part 17

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Wishing all of you a very happy Navaratri.. 🎶🪷🔱
May the great feminine Goddess provide us wisdom, prosperity, courage and strength to navigate through various phases of life.

Apologies for this delayed update but honestly I was struck with my office work and then I came home for the festival and there was some other priority work to be done so my writing took a back seat.. 💠💠

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*Devgarh Palace*

The breakfast was a silent affair and everyone was in a hurry to leave for their respective works. Ruhaanika was alone in the palace with only the staff around, busy in their own works.

Anisha called and asked for coming late as she had some prior plans so Ruhaanika got ready for her class with Mrs. Dahiya. 

Ruhaanika got ready in a white knee length frock so that Mrs. Dahiya won't make a comment on her dressing sense. She was escorted to the same room where Mrs. Dahiya was with her minions.

Unexpectedly, there were two guys over six feet high, standing behind her in similar white button up shirts. The maids have once again placed the same high heels on the tea table along with the heavy outfit and jewellery.

Mrs. Dahiya: Come on in Yuvrani Sa. Today your lesson is going to be very interesting. 

Ruhaanika feels the dread coming her way looking at those monsterous heels. She calmly walks down the room and stands opposite Mrs. Dahiya.

Mrs. Dahiya: Today we will practise last lesson and then start with today's class.. Okay?

Ruhaanika nods stiffly as she feels another torture coming her way. The maids get the outfit and escort her back to her room. They stay back and help her wear it.

Ruhaanika starts walking around the room slowly, trying to not fall and manages her posture. Mrs. Dahiya makes her walk at least five times before settling down that she understood how to walk like a queen. After all the walking, Ruhaanika feels tired but decides that she won't stop now until she is done with the class.

The next lesson was formal dancing, as someone who belongs to one of the prominent business families of the country, Ruhaanika would be expected to attend many formal parties throughout her life. The feature of a formal party would involve a lot of dancing, communication and planning. 

One of the handsome male instructors volunteers to be her dance partner and the other one stands next to Mrs. Dahiya. The instrumental tune of piano gets played and Mrs. Dahiya gets into the position with the male instructor. 

The rhythmic tune of piano was playing when they started dancing, seeing them the handsome male instructor pulls Ruhaanika closer and keeps his left hand on the backside of her waist. He smiles at her and starts waltzing. Ruhaanika knew dancing but was feeling conscious of herself as she never took proper training for salsa. 

After dancing for one and half hours, they take a small break to sit and relax. The maids get them some refreshments when they hear voices from the corridor. One of the maids goes to caution them about Ruhaanika's class with Mrs. Dahiya. 

Just as they were about to start practicing, Vijay and Uday walked into the room along with the maid who went out looking for them. Mrs. Dahiya greets both of them with big smiles. 

Ruhaanika was adjusting her dupatta which was falling down from her head. The male volunteer adjusts the dupatta properly and smiles at her. Ruhaanika smiles back at him feeling grateful for being considerate.

Love Meets Destinyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें