Part 5

Hello Beautiful People..!!

We are nearing the first meet of Yuvraj Udayveer Singh of Jaigarh Province and Yuvrani Manyata Kumari of Devgarh Province..!!
Excited, aren't you..??

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

After an hour of sobbing in the arms of her parents, Ruhaanika has finally quietened down, only sniffing silent tears, wetting Brijraj's navy blue blazer coat.

Rajmata: (smiling) Enough Manyata, you have cried a lot. Now you are back at your home, beta.

Giriraj and Vasundhara silently stand at the side of her bed, analyzing her as if she was a puzzle. Komal breaks the hug and cups her cheeks as she flutters her wet lashes open, looking directly into her mother's eyes. Komal's eyes softened as she gazed at her crying daughter and she couldn't stop herself pressing a kiss on her forehead, pouring all her love in that single gesture.

Ruhaanika gives a soul stirring teary smile, finally feeling the same motherly love, after the death of her foster mother.

Ruhaanika: Maa (mumbling very softly)

The word felt too foreign in her mouth but she could never trade anything as the look on her face was so heartwarming yet so heartbreaking at the same time. Komal's eyes teared up, the second the words registered in her mind. It felt like she was parched for many years and finally had a gulp of cold water, satisfying yet making her greedy for wanting more of it. As the mother daughter duo were in their own happy bubble, others have watched them with a feeling of satisfied euphoria.

Brijraj: Manyata, my daughter!! (Pressing her head to himself)

Rajmata: Finally, my Manyata has returned back home, Brijraj (crying out of happiness)

Giriraj had a small smile and Vasundhara heaved a breath of relief as she has finally seen her best friend, smiling in pure joy. The bedroom felt like someone had sprayed the fragrances of happiness and delight in the air. As now Manyata was back, they hoped that she met her fated fiancee as soon as possible.

The next three days went with Manyata spending her days with her parents mainly with Komal, grandmother and Vasundhara.

Everyone adored her and were learning new things about her like she loves to drink plain milk and sometimes enjoys ginger tea. She loves to watch cartoons and literally binge watches Tom & Jerry Show.

Vasundhara really loved Manyata and thought how well she would fit in with the youngsters as if she was the missing piece in their lives. She could imagine her son falling for her as she was exactly what they wanted in his life.

On the fourth night, Giriraj and Vasundhara were again at Devgarh Palace for dinner and also the best friends had to discuss some contract of one of their ventures. After dinner, Giriraj and Brijraj were about to go to the study room when Manyata came down, zoning out repeatedly.

Rajmata: Manyata beta, do you want to tell something?

Manyata: I want to go back to Bengaluru.

Everyone goes pin drop silent and stares at her. Brijraj closes his fist and angrily mutters something at her.

Brijraj: Now you will never go to Bengaluru, Manyata.

Manyata: But Papa, my semester exams will start from next week. If I don't go then my whole year would get wasted also my course would be wasted. I will come back after my exams.