Part 11

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Random 3 AM Thoughts 💭💭
Should I create an Instagram account for my books??
Well then, I am too lazy to do reels so maybe some other time.. 😕😕

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

Shivaansh happily savours the cupcakes after stunning Uday with his attitude. Ruhaanika sighs looking at them and rolls her eyes at Shivaansh.

Uday looks taken aback while others look amused at their exchange.

Jagat: This guy is a firecracker, Bhai. (looking at others) I have never seen anyone who equals in giving attitude same as Bhai.

Vijay: Jagat, how can you forget about Charan's?

Jay: Forget? Oh please Vijay Bhai, after seeing Uday Da's stunts, how can we forget them?

Unnati: People who know Dada can never forget about Sudhir Charan.

Sudhir Charan was a second generation heir to Chrotel, a restaurant giant mostly based in North India. When the chairman of Chrotel, Balwant Charan, approached Maharaj Giriraj Singh for a collaboration to open their authentic Punjabi food in their hotel menu, Giriraj accepted it with open arms, even forming a good business relationship with him.

The day of their meeting to finalise their collaboration came, Sudhir had given an unnecessary attitude to Yuvraj Udayveer Singh and dared to call him an incompetent CEO behind his back.

Long story short, Uday bought the majority of their shares in Chrotel, kicking him out of his own business. It took several persuasions from Giriraj to return the shares back to Charan's.

Thereafter, Uday's ego got satisfied when Sudhir Charan had to spend 25% more than their actual value to get the shares back on their family's name. Sudhir Charan took it as a lesson and apologized to Uday personally, deciding never to be rude or arrogant around him.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Uday, Vijay and Abhimanyu went to India, Chase and River were in USA, visiting their respective families before their course starts.

Uday, Vijay and Abhimanyu together started a start up in which they have acquired an almost bankrupt motel and they planned to upgrade it to 3 star hotel. They have emptied their personal savings which was by investing their pocket money into various means.

Ruhaanika missed him like crazy even though they face timed every single day. Unnati and Jay were convincing him to reveal his real self to her as it was getting harder to hide their original identities from her.

Uday had planned to reveal everything to her as soon as he reached UK. He was leaving very subtle hints to her but being too naive to understand anything, the plan was an utter failure.

Jagat went to his classmate's house party where he accidentally chugged down a glass of strong alcohol, which was kept to prank one of his friends. As it was already close to midnight when the glass swipe had happened, one of his friends got him to mansion safely.

Under the influence of intoxication, Jagat went straight to Jay's room where she was sleeping peacefully. He went in silently and sat on the floor, admiring her while she was in deep slumber.

Jagat: (dreamily) You're so soft. (running his hands on her cheeks)

Jay moves a little but doesn't wake up at his feathery touches. He sighs softly as he caresses her soft smooth cheeks with his big, rough hands.