Part 6

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Let's see what the reactions and consequences of the first meet of Yuvraj Udayveer Singh and Yuvrani Manyata are..👀👀
Hope you'll are loving the story so far..!!

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

Rajmata takes her seat on the dining table as soon as she sees the youngsters following Komal and Vasundhara.

Rajmata: Manyata beta, is your packing done?

Manyata: Ji.

Brijraj: You have to come here after your last exam, beta. Anyways what will you do alone in Bengaluru?

Manyata: Ji. (playing with food)

The youngsters were stealing glances of each other while Manyata was strictly looking into her plate, playing with food.

Rajmata: Uday beta, you should also go to Bengaluru along with Manyata. You have not seen Gowda's resorts after the deal sign, right? We need to supervise the progress of the renovation.

Giriraj: That's a fantastic idea, Maa Saab. Anyways, Brijraj and I planned to go to Bengaluru on the weekend.

Brijraj: Haa on the account, you kids have your vacation.

Jay: Haa Dad, vacation once again!! (excitedly)

Manyata feels her appetite vanishing with the turn of the events. She couldn't avoid them at any cost now as they were all her family, the same family she craved for a long time.

Somehow, the breakfast was done with the elders making all the talks and the youngsters lost in thoughts, having silent conversations with each other.

*Jay's Chambers*

The maids were arranging Jay's closet with all the shopping she had done in New York. The suitcases were being opened and then getting transferred to the corner almirah where the empty ones were kept.

Jay was sitting in her office room where she did most of her designing work, from home but her thoughts were totally roaming around Manyata and her behaviour after knowing the whole truth.

Just then, Jagat enters the room, frowning and thinking something deeply. He takes a seat on the couch while Jay sighs looking at him

Jay: Jagat, are you thinking the same as what I am thinking right now? (frowning)

Jagat: (sighing) Haa. I am not understanding how should I face Bhabhi Sa? 

Jay: The most important question right now is: did Ruhaanika actually knew that she is only our Manyata Jiji? 

Jagat: I guess we should go and find it out ourselves. 

Jay nods and they walk out of the office room to enter Manyata's bedroom where they find Vj, Unnati and Uday, about to knock on her bedroom.

*Simultaneously, Inside Manyata's Chambers*

Anisha was checking her college bag to see if she had taken all her books as Ruhaanika was revising from one thick book.

Anisha: Ruhi, everything is done. You have packed all your books properly. Now, you need to just write your exams well.  

Ruhaanika: Thank you Anisha. You are free to go home now. Anyways, I will be heading to Bengaluru in the evening.