Part 22

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Wanted to post this update as soon as possible but never mind!!

I know Ruhaanika is being very immature right now but eventually you will see a lot of character development and also Uday will go through serious personality development.

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

The drive on the national highway was very smooth as their car was moving at a constant speed of 200 kmph.

Uday was trying to make her talk but it was of no use as she kept her headphones on and was pretending to be listening to music.

Uday: Ruhi.. (catching her hand)

Ruhaanika moves to the extreme corner of her seat and closes her eyes, acting to be asleep. She knows that she was acting very immature but she couldn't help it. She wanted to make him suffer for all the tears but was having a hard time in front of her heart.

Sometime later, Uday thinks her to be asleep so he pushes few stray hair tendrils back and caresses her cheek, feeling sad.

Uday: I never lied when I said that I love you. Yeh dil kisi aur ke liye kabhi nahi dhadkega. My eyes are only on you.

Ruhaanika feels her heart skipping a beat and goosebumps rise on the back of her neck but she maintains her expression. Uday looks at her for a while before he gets calls and mails from his office, mainly the forwarded mails from Aman.

Pretending to be asleep, Ruhaanika actually falls asleep leaning her head on the window. Uday attends some of his business calls and messages Jay about something.

*In Call*

Uday: Aman, ek Chanel Ruban bracelet book kijiye. I want it gift wrapped and send it to Jaynandini.

Aman: Okay sir. Kya main Rajkumari Sa se poochun ki unhe kon sa bracelet chahiye hoga?

Uday: Yes. Payment should be done from my personal credit card.

Aman: Done sir.

Uday: Humne apne personal credit card pe add on credit cards mangwaya tha, unka kya status hai?

Aman: Woh aap ke desk pe hai, sir. Kya main unhe Yuvrani Sa ke yahan bhejwa doon?

Uday: No. Abhi nahi.

Aman: Okay. Anything else, sir?

Uday: No. You can continue with work, Aman.

Aman: Have a good day, sir.

Uday turns towards Ruhaanika and tucks a hair strand while removing the headphones. Ruhaanika catches his palm and uses his shoulder as a pillow to sleep, making herself comfortable. Uday smiles and takes many photos of them in that position.

After announcement of his engagement with Manyata, Uday's social media was full of comments requesting him to post pictures of them together. His friends from entertainment industry were practically begging him to post couple pictures as Uday was never seen dating anyone publicly but there were rumours about him linked with almost every actress and model in the town.