Crime Scene

Emma's P.O.V

The next morning, Dean pulled the impala up to a gas station. Stiles was asleep leaning against the door, while I was texting Elena.

Me: We're on our way back from Beacon Hills, and..my twin brother, Stiles, is with us. We'll be there in about three days or so. See you soon.

Dean takes a breath, "I'd say we make a clear shot, and we hit Mystic Falls in two days." He says, looking to Sam, Stiles, and me.

I nodded, forcing a smile onto my face, "That sounds good to me."

He nodded to me, before he climbed out of the car. He slammed the door shut behind him, the sound of the door shutting instantly woke Stiles up, "What? Where am I?"

I smiled at him, "Don't worry, bub, you're with us." I giggled, barely shaking my head.

"Oh.." He nods, "Okay, good." He began to lean against the seat, and I chuckled at him. Dean then grabbed the gas pump, walking it to behind the Impala, and began to pump the gas into the car.

"Where are we?" Stiles asks us, his brown eyes shifting over to me.

I didn't say anything. My eyes kept glancing between him and Stiles. A bit of an annoyed look came onto my twins face, "Ems?"

I shrugged a bit, "I don't know where we are?" I replied, scoffing quietly.

"How can you not know where we are?" He asked, his expression never changing.

I just shrugged again, not saying anything.

Dean takes a breath, "We're about 400 miles out from Beacon Hills." He stated, walking to the back window where Stiles was. My twin and I looked over at him, and he nods, "Thank you, Dean. At least you know where we are."

In response, I forced a shocked look onto my face and smacked Stiles in the shoulder.

"Ow!" Stiles replies, looking over me. I chuckled lightly, as he barely hitting me back.

"Hey," Dean points at us, "No fighting."

Stiles looks back at him, "But, Dean, she hit me first-" He says, pointing at me. Our oldest brother shakes his head, "I don't care, knock it off you two."

A bit of a pouty look started to form onto my twins face, as his eyes shifted to the seat in front of him. I scoffed quietly, as my smile slowly began to grow.

Sam wasn't saying anything at all. He was too busy going through his phone.

Dean furrowed his brows, and began to walk to the passenger's side of the Impala, "Sammy?"

He didn't answer, he continued to look through his phone.

"Sam wear women's underwear." Dean bluntly said to get his attention.

Sam glanced over at him, "I'm listening, I'm just reading some emails."

I furrowed my brows, "Emails? From who?" I scoffed, smiling a bit.

He glances back at me, "From my friends at Stanford."

Stiles furrowed his brows a bit, "Wait, Stanford? You went to Stanford?" He asks, leaning against the front seat. Sam looks back at him, and nods, "Yeah, I was going there to be a lawyer." He then takes a breath, "That was until I decided to put it down, and go back to Hunting."

A smile started to form onto my twins lips, "That's awesome."

Sam smiled at him, before he turned back to his phone.

Dean scoffs, a light smile onto his face, "Are you still keeping in touch with your college buddies?"

Sam glanced back at him, "What's so wrong with keeping in touch with my friends from college? Emma was still talking to Elena and Damon whilst we were in Beacon Hills. Now she's definitely going to be keeping in contact with Derek."