Tell Me Everything

Wil's P.O.V

That night, I stood a couple feet in front of the police tape. My blue eyes staring at the video store, the ambulance, and the sheriff's car parked outside of it.

My Uncle Killian and I was out looking for food, whenever I heard the ambulance and police far off in the distance. I ran off without him, and found myself outside of the video store.

I took a breath, as I shoved my hands into my jacket pockets. I then looked over to see Jackson and Lydia sitting by the open back doors of the ambulance. I began to focus on them, and started to listen in to what they're saying, "Why can't I just go home?" Jackson snapped.

"I hear you, but the EMT says that you hit your head pretty hard." Sheriff Stilinski says, a bit of a cringe look coming onto his face, "They just wanna make sure that you don't have a concussion."

Jackson began to squint his eyes at him, "What part of 'I'm fine' are you having a hard time grasping? I want to go home."

"And I understand that-"

"No, you don't! You don't understand." Jackson snaps, "Which, it kind of blows my mind, since it should be a pretty basic concept to grasp. Now I wanna go home!!" He shouts, the sound of him yelling, caused a pained look to come onto my face.

I looked over to see an upset look on Stiles's face, as he stared at both Jackson and his father. He then perked up, "Oh, whoa! Is that a dead body?" He shouts, pointing.

The sheriff looks over to see the body that they were wheeling into the ambulance, before looking to the crowd in front of him and Jackson, "Everybody back up.." He murmurs, lightly pushing them back.

"Wilhelm!" I heard someone call out, I turned around to see my Uncle Killian standing a couple feet away from the scene. His hands were in his coat pockets, as he motioned me to follow after him.

I gave him a light nod, and walked towards him. As soon as I got over to him, the two of us began to walk away from the scene.

Emma's P.O.V

That night, I was showing Damon the burned house that we had been staying in. Him and I began to walk down the stairs, "So, you, your brothers, and the Werewolf have been staying here for the past few days?" He asked, furrowing his brows.

I scoffed quietly, as a smirk started form onto my face, "That Werewolf has a name."

"Right." Damon nodded, "Derek Hale."

I took a breath, and nodded, "Derek's been staying here for a couple days longer than what we have. It's freezing most nights, but at least we have a roof over our heads."

Damon scoffed, "Yeah right, this place is barely standing. Half of the roofs are gone, and the same with the walls."

We walked into the doorway of the living room, where Sam and Dean was, "Well, this was the house that the Argent's sat on fire with half of the Hale family and Emma inside." My oldest brother stated, crossing his arms.

Damon began to look around the room, "To be honest, it's still amazing that it's still standing if that fire happened all those years ago." He mumbles, scrunching up his nose a bit.

Sam nodded to what he said.

I took a breath, as my eyes shifted over to my friend, "So, Damon, where are you going to be sleeping?" I asked, crossing my arms. He looks down at me, and shrugs, "I'm not for sure. Where would be a good place for me to sleep?" He asks, smirking towards the end of his sentence.

"You can stay in the room where, Sam, Emma, and I had been sleeping." Dean says, crossing his arms.

After he said that, a bit of a cringe and nervous look started to come over me. My green eyes shifted over to my brothers, "Um..I'm not going to be staying in the room with you guys tonight." A confused look started to come over them, as I took a breath, "I'm going to be sleeping in Derek's room-"