Vicky

Sam, Dean, and I were at the Salvatore manor.

Elena had to go do something real quick, before following us over to the Salvatore's.

Stefan had found Vicky, but Damon had turned her into a Vampire. He turned her to get back at Stefan for taking his daylight ring, as well as for locking him in a cellar to starve to death.

Though, since Damon had turned her into a Vampire, she was going to have to stay at the Salvatore manor until she could learn to control herself.

My brothers, the Salvatore's, Vicky, and I were sitting in the sitting room of the manor. Damon was looking through the newspaper. He tried to get me to help him look for something, but I told him no. I was kind of mad at him for turning Vicky.

I sat on the couch with Vicky and Sam, while Dean stood next to Stefan.

Vicky was on the phone with her brother, Matt. She wanted to call and tell him that she was okay. A upset look was on her face, as she takes a shaky breath, "Matty?" She asks, and soon she begins to talk to him, "..Yeah, I'm okay..No, Matty, I just need some time to figure things out. Just know that I'm okay, okay? Please don't worry about me." She then hangs up the phone, pulling it away from her ear.

She wipes the tears out of her eyes, as she looks over at Stefan. She scoffs quietly, "I don't understand why I have to stay cooped up here." She complains, shaking her head, "Why can't I just go home?"

"You're changing Vicky, and trust me, it's not something that you wanna do alone." Stefan quickly replies, his eyes shifting over to her.

The sound of Damon aggressively flipping through the newspaper filled the room. An irritated look came over Dean and I, as we looked over at him. His light blue eyes never left the paper, "There's nothing in here about that Logan guy I killed." He says, his brows furrowed, "Not a single word."

Sam raised his brows, "You killed somebody?" He asks, scoffing quietly.

Damon glances over at him, "Yeah, get used to it, Sammy. It's a big part of my personality."

Sam rolled his eyes, as a stern look came over Dean, "Can you learn not to kill anybody?"

The oldest Salvatore brother puts the newspaper down, looking over at my oldest brother. He furrows his brows a bit, "I'm sorry, Dean. I don't think I have that in me." He smirks, looking back to the newspaper.

Dean and I rolled our eyes in response.

"You know, Emmy," I heard Damon says, feeling his beautiful blue eyes stare into me. My eyes soon rolled over onto him, "You could help me look over the newspaper, it would help me find anything about this Fell guy."

I began to glare at him, "If I go over there to help you, will you shut up?" I snapped, raising my brows.

A light smile started to form onto his face, "I could try to."

I tried to keep a stern look on my face, but looking at his smile caused me to break it. I playfully rolled my eyes, and stood up from where I was. His smile never faded, "Thank you, Emma." He says, as I walked over and started to stand next to him.

My green eyes started to scan the papers, "If there isn't anything about it in the papers, someone has to be covering it up." I said, glancing over at him.

Damon's light blue eyes glanced up at me, "Yeah, maybe." He murmured, beginning to flip and twiddle something in his hands.

Sam furrowed his brows, "Why would someone do that?" He asked, his hazel eyes glancing between Damon and I.

"I don't know." Damon replies, his eyes shifting over to him, "That's what's so intriguing about it." He says, a smirk starting to form onto his lips.

Sam barely rolled his eyes, as he shook his head a bit.