The Impala

The next night, we arrived back in Mystic Falls. I had just texted Elena that we were here, and we were on our way to the school. We arrived about 15 minutes ago, and had just pulled into the school parking lot.

As soon as Dean parked the car, the three of us instantly climbed out of the car. Sam glanced over at Dean, "Do you think we made it on time?"

We then saw a fire pick up over the football field.

The three of us looked over to see a large group of students surrounding the fire. They were all huddled together as they cheered and hollered.

Dean looks over at us, shoving his hands into his pockets, "I think we did."

We started to walk over to the large group. They all held up signs, as they surrounded the fire. We stood outside of the circle, as we watched the fire pick up.

Once we got closer to the ground, I saw Couch Tanner in the middle of the circle the group had created. He began to calm the crowd down, "In the past, we used to let other teams come into our town, and roll right over us!" The crowd of students began to boo, "But that is about to change!"

The crowd began to cheer again.

"We have new talent this year." Couch Tanner shouted, "Starting tonight on the offense line, and let me tell you now. It's been a long time since I saw a kid with hands like these. Let's give it up for Stefan Salvatore!!"

Everyone's eyes shifted over to Stefan, and they began to clap and cheer for him. My brothers and I clapped for him.

"One thing I've gotta say, your Timber Wolves are hungry!" The couch exclaims.

Everyone cheered, hollered, and clapped.

As I clapped for Stefan, I saw someone pushing their way out of the crowd. I furrowed my brows as I started to slow down my clapping, whenever I saw Tyler. He seemed irritated, as he walked up to Vicky.

Sam and Dean noticed my gaze was on Tyler. Sam furrowed his brow, "What is it?"

I didn't answer him. My eyes was on Tyler, as I watched him start to march over towards a black truck. Vicky was trying to stop him.

My brothers and I turned around to see Tyler marching himself over to Jeremy. My eyes widened a bit, "Oh shit." I then took off speed walking over towards them.

"Em!!" Dean called out, as him and Sam followed after me.

"Why are you so down, Jeremy?" Tyler smirks, looking Jeremy up and down, "You can have her when I'm done."

"Tyler-" I said, soon reaching them, but I was cut off by Jeremy punching him in the face.

I instantly stopped where I was. My eyes were widened, as my brothers ran up and stood next to me. Tyler instantly grabbed Jeremy and shoved him against the truck they were by. Whenever Jeremy hit the truck, it caused him to drop the bottle of Jack Daniels onto the ground.

The bottle broke in two pieces, now causing class and alcohol to be on the ground.

"Tyler, stop!" I shouted, I started to run towards them again. Dean's eyes widened, "Emma!"

Everyone that surrounded the fire, soon began aware of the fight that Tyler had started. They started to slowly walk over to the truck and began to watch the fight.

As soon as I got close to them, I grabbed Tyler by his jersey and tried to pull him off Jeremy. But, Tyler quickly turned around and instantly pushed me to the ground. I landed on my ass, as he quickly turned and looked at me, "Stay out of this, bitch!" He growls.