The Truth

That night, I went to the party, which to be honest..it was interesting, but it was really boring. The only time that I actually had fun, was whenever Damon would be talking to me.

Gosh, did he look handsome in a suit-No! I can't think like that. He's dating Caroline, and he's gross!

Honestly, I wished that I had stayed with Sam and Dean at the motel.

Sam was the one to pick me up from the Lockwoods's mansion early. On the way back to the motel, he tried to get me to tell him about the party, and what had happened. Each time he would ask, I would answer with the same question.

Boring.

"And.." Sam says, turning off the Impala, and taking the keys out, "We're back."

"Thank God!" I exclaimed, I began to take the heels off, "I can finally take off these damn shoes."

Sam scoffed, "Heels?" He chuckles, I looked over at him with an annoyed look on my face. His smile never faded, "Mystic Falls has changed you." He jokes.

"Shut up." I exclaimed, laughing, "They are Elena's, she made me wear them." I threw them in the backseat, before looking back to him, "Remind me to give those back to her."

Sam nodded, "Got it."

I then climbed out of the Impala, as Sam followed behind me.

The two of us started to walk up the stairs, "So, are you going back to another party at the Lockwood's?" Sam asks, a smile on his face.

I scoffed, "Absolutely not." I looked back at him, "You don't understand how boring this party was, Sam. I nearly fell asleep three times. The only times that I was awake was whenever I was talking to Elena and Stefan, or whenever I was talking to Damon."

Sam laughed, and he opened the door for me. I walked in first, as he followed behind me.

As soon as we walked through the door. Dean's green eyes shifted to me, "Aw, look who's back." He teased, they then saw that I was wearing a dress. A bit of a surprised look came over him, "Wow, Elena actually made you look like a girl." He teased.

I scrunched up my nose, "Oh ha-ha, Dean, very funny." I walked over and flopped down onto the bed he sat on. His eyes followed me, "So, how was the party?"

"It was so boring, I wanted to kill myself." I bluntly said, my eyes staring directly up at the ceiling. His eyes widened a bit, "Whoa, so it was pretty bad then."

I nodded, "Yep."

"I guess you wished you would've stayed here with Sammy and me then, huh?" Dean smiled, chuckling.

"Don't push it, Dean." I mumbled, his smile slowly began to drop as Sam's smile grow.

I then sat up, looking at the both of them, "So, while I was out having a miserable time, did you get any new information about the Carlton's?"

Sam looked at Dean, before he looked back at me. He takes a breath, "So, I guess we can cross Nessy off the list."

I furrowed my brows, "Why?"

"Whenever Dean and I left the square when we met up with you and Elena. We drove by the Carlton's to see that there was another ambulance there. Will Carlton's dead."

A confused look came over me, "Two drownings in one day?"

"Yep." Sam nodded, "He drowned in the sink."

"What the hell?" I mumbled.

"So, Sam was right." Dean nodded, "We're dealing with someone else. We aren't dealing with a creature."