The Bus

Emma's P.O.V

Stiles, Scott, Wil, and I walked side by side towards the school building. Scott was telling us about his dream he had about Allison last night, and I was currently on the phone with Dean.

The four of us walked up the stairs towards the two double doors. I kept the phone up to my ear, "Emma, you're going to have to tell him eventually-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know, Dean." I quickly said, nodding, trying to keep my voice down so neither of the boys would hear me, "I just didn't have time to last night."

I heard Dean sigh loudly, "Emma, you spent the night with him..you had the whole night to talk about it or bring it up. Why didn't you?-"

"By the time Stiles and I got back to his house, we were exhausted." I stated, "I made a palate in his floor, and we crashed."

I heard him sigh once again. I could practically feel his eyeroll through the phone.

"Okay, it's a lot harder to tell him then you think." I quietly exclaimed, glancing over at the boys to make sure that they weren't listening in. I took a breath, "Trust me, Dean, I will tell him."

"Oh yeah, when exactly is that going to be?" He snaps.

"I don't know, but it will be today." I replied, furrowing my brows a bit.

"You better, Emma." He says, sternly.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes in response.

The four of us then approached the double doors, pushed them open, and began to walk into the building.

"Oh!" I exclaimed, a bit of a cringe look coming onto my face, "By the way, Damon's on his way to Beacon Hills!-"

"Emma Taylor!-" He snaps, I could hear the irritation in his voice.

"Okay, bye, Dean! Love you!!" I quickly said, before pulling the phone away from my ear and immediately hanging up. I shoved my phone back into my pocket, and looked over at the boys.

Their eyes were on me, while Wil slowly cocked his brow, "Everything alright, Emma?"

My green eyes shifted to him, "Yeah, I was just..being an asshole to my brother." I nodded, lying a bit.

Stiles scoffed to what I said, "Yeah, that's what it sounded like." He then takes a breath, and looked to Scott, "So, you killed her in your dream?"

"I don't know." Scott shrugs, "That's whenever I woke up. I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream like that before."

"I have." Stiles breathes, as we walked away from the doors, "Though, it usually ends a little differently."

"Gross!" I exclaimed, playfully slapping his arm.

Wil takes a breath, "Let me take a guess here-"

"I know, Wil," Scott says, looking over at him, "You think it's because I'm going out with Allison tomorrow. You think I'm going to lose control and rip her throat out."

A cringe look started to come over Wil, "Actually, yeah, I was thinking that."

Scott sighed, as his gaze fell down to the floor.

"Hey, come on, it's going to be fine, alright?" Stiles says, looking over at him, "Personally, I think you're handling this pretty amazingly."

I took a breath, "You're not my favorite person right now, Scott." I stated, forcing a smile onto my face, "But, you're doing really good at this. You're doing better than newbie creatures back in Mystic Falls."